Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
m33rak
Im god, nice to meet yall, i um... kill people and resurrect people for a living and o yea i play GTA and answer prayers biggrin.gif
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
yep rangers through n through. lets all kill stan.
MaynardsTOOL
I'm new...... yeah. Glad to be here. thumbup.gif
richardthexton
I'm a huge GTA fan and think that this site ROX
caw123
Just joined, about the 5th forum I've joined so you won't get any noob ignorance from me.

I'm 16 and from Manchester, England.

And I LOVE SA!
J-Mac
Hey I'm new(well sorta, look at when I joined.). I used to be a member here around the days of the banning of physcho and when damian91 had the most posts(anyone know what I'm talking about?). I waited awhile to post because of when the site went down twice. Hello! biggrin.gif
Papa Lazarou
Greetings. long time visitor to the forums but first time poster from Liverpool (The red half). Pleased to make your acquaintances ladies and gentlemen.
Spider £imited
Y Halo thar! Hey, I'm new, love the GTA games, played them all, completed most of them. Lookin' forward to being here more often than the other forum i used to be on...those bitches...

And i live in Scotland
BiggieFries
Hi, Im new here, i was just lookin for a San Andreas fansite and i found one
VortekZ
I'm Plat....And Ummm..

MAN UNITED RULE!!! thumbup.gif

(Exits)
Fran
man utd rule man you seem cool hi i am new
Wu Zi Mu
I you might have already seen me browsing around the forums and this is a great place but sort out the Spam it's out of control as far as I can see.

Hi to all non-spammers I'm from the Gamezville forum please welcome me to your Community.
eli23
hi.
sanandreasgtacincotedigo
hi im mario a mexican currently livin isn brazil, i got sa through my cousin and it kicks ass!!!! Oh by the way to all americans visiting brazil, get the hello outa hea
Cappo
yea im new jus registerd like 20 seconds ago...nice to meet yall
Bernard Marx
Hello everyone

First I want to congratulate the creators of this site for a job well done. I've been gathering information from your site for many months now, and I always found what I was looking for. Plus I also discovered new facts wich i didn't know before..

Secondly, the reason why I waited so long to register myself is simple; I didn't play the game this site was build around, yet.. And I didn't feel like I could contribute anything new/useful.

Well that's over now I can safely say.
I have played the game for a while now and I'm very eager in trying to share my findings with you all..

Best regards,
B.M.
Pothead
Hello young warrior, welcome to the site, the snack bar's over there and sorry , someones clogged the toilet
Twich
hey im Twich and i like SanAdreas and I Twich Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif
grovestreetgang
My name is Matt. I am 13 years old and I live in Brooklyn New York. I got the link to thise site from a search in GOOGLE.

I got the game the hour my local Gamestop got it. Waited on-line for only 15 minutes. Belive me, its all worth it!

I am not far at all in he game, seeing as I don't play it a lot. But now I am going to start to play a lot. The Mission I'm up to is a Mission from Big Smoke: WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACK(told yah Im not far at all ) roll2.gif

I hope I fit in here.. bye
MaxWayne
Hi, my name is Wayne and I must have registered for this site about 3 times and never posted.......UNTIL NOW!!!!!

Me and Psy were buddies but I've not spoken to him in ages, I miss him >_>;;

I like GTA, I like it alot, my old PS2 was being a bitch so I bought a PStwo because I felt I was insulting R*'s masterpiece by playing it on my piece of shit PS2.
jfhs91
Jumpy.gif hi im jfhs91 and i like ps2 it kicks ass thumbup.gif
uberbunny
hey im uberbunny............ yaaaaa........... no comments on the name. Im a German American. um yaaaa............ i just joined.
Nameless guy
welcome to the forums everybody
The Almight Tom
Hi ya'll. My names Tom, been visiting this site for ages though only just regestered. Like to wait till n00b level staibilises before I make an entrance to any forum. Love the whole gta series, (and I mean every one, except london that was pants.) Just tapped the surface of venturas, still taking my time and lapping up all R* has to offer.
Peace out. cool.gif
GTA:Cheater
I joined yesterday and have given 18 people the monster truck location in san fierro!!!!!

My aim is to be, in the future, a well respected moderator
cuda is your boi
why are you always with the moderator shit? <__<
TLAW1
[FONT=Times]Hi TLAW1 here. possible user of sarcasm!
explotiedjuggalo
Hello Everyone!
-MadMax-
Hi I'm -MadMax-.

I've had GTASA for a few weeks now and I think its the greatest game ever made.
the8manu
What up, I've just joined this forum this week due to my purchase of SD. The game so far has lived up to what I expected to be.

Think its the best game I've ever bought.

Completed Zero's RC Plane mission today!
Jumpy.gif
Jizzy
well im jizzy and im from canada so. hey sup and nice to meat you all.
PapaBearDX
im anthony from compton cali...... jus kidding sarasota florida
kaftka
Well, I've done it, I've ventured out of my comfort zone of the Asylum, and Rants and Raves topics and am steadily moving in to umm... 'chill' with you.....'cool' people.
Anywho, I'm kaftka (not real name. Yes, I'm looking at you. The Juice the Clown fellow) and this is about my 420th post! And I'm a New Zealander. I pwn.
natalia
Hi everyone, I'm Natalia and I'm so addicted to GTA San Andreas. My boyfriend begged me to buy it for him so I thought I'd have a good go at this one and now he's not happy cos I'm better than him!!! Ha Ha Ha. Nice to meet ya'all.
cuda is your boi
Welcome to the site everyone smile.gif
Asianredneck
hi im asian redneck and im so sexy
gtastifler_13
hi i'm gtastifler_13 and i rule . hhhhhehhehhehehhehehhe wallbash_red.gif
kaftka
QUOTE (natalia @ Nov 23 2004, 02:43 AM)
Hi everyone, I'm Natalia and I'm so addicted to GTA San Andreas. My boyfriend begged me to buy it for him so I thought I'd have a good go at this one and now he's not happy cos I'm better than him!!! Ha Ha Ha. Nice to meet ya'all.

WhoaMG!!! A chick!

Suck it in everyone....
baby-g
I'm Jim and I'm proud 2 be English.

I would love to see the states tho, but they are just too big, lol.
guess who
im not new
Stan Petrov
QUOTE (guess who @ Nov 25 2004, 11:49 PM)
im not new

no-one knows you,so how can you be a 'vet'?

ps.dont send me another PM again.ever.unless its constructive
NCP
QUOTE (Stan petrov @ Nov 25 2004, 11:57 PM)
im not new

I remember his sig though
gimp
g-i-m-p right here
MJDSanAndreas
[FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue] My name is MJDSanAndreas (aka mjdgoldeneye) and I'm 100% flying squirrel free! biggrin.gif
Pitbull
QUOTE (NCP1315 @ Nov 26 2004, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (Stan petrov @ Nov 25 2004, 11:57 PM)
im not new

I remember his sig though

who the hell is he then.

and welcome newbie's! wallbash_red.gif
italianoman
I've been here a while...way before the site had those downtimes and before it was updated. So now Im going to formaly introduce myself:
Hey....................
I'm Antonio and I live in Seattle, Washington.
And yes...I am in fact Italian, which justifies my name. Except I really wish I would have typed it with a capital 'I' instead (Is there any way to change it?). Ttyl.
W00t, andd I registered a day before Stan...hahahah. I rock.
Wide_Load
Wide Load, coming through.....
Wide_Load
QUOTE (kaftka @ Nov 25 2004, 08:21 AM)
QUOTE (natalia @ Nov 23 2004, 02:43 AM)

WhoaMG!!! A chick!

Suck it in everyone....

yup, it's actually a girl. woah
Wu-Zi Rocks
I'm Josh, and I'm English. Hi!
Pitbull
QUOTE (Wu-Zi Rocks @ Nov 27 2004, 01:59 PM)
I'm Josh, and I'm English. Hi!

hey josh who's English clap.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.