Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
iSpyware
Well, pretty simple.

I'm ImaPhatPimp, umm... I run alot of stuff you don't see going on >_>.

Try to keep it to 1 post per person, and there is no need for members to welcome others and post links to the rules. They should have already read them and so have you, keep it to 1 post per person.

Thank you.
Psy
I'm Psy and I eat babies. Oh, I also run a relatively big GTA site which a few people may have seen dry.gif
AfroSheen
Im Afrosheen ya thats me uhh i love GTA i cnat wait till San Andreas but idk if i can handle ths game at once i might have a heart attack!!!

lol

all i wanna say is dont call me a noob becuase im new becuase i am not a noob, smile.gif

well idc if u do but all i wanna say is THIS SITE ROX clap.gif
Burning blade
Hey, I'm Burning blade and I really enjoy the GTA series and have already got my San Andreas pre-ordered so I am good to go.

I own a playstation 2, Xbox, and a Gamecube so I am not a big time "fanboy" for any certain system.

I guess thats about it.
Milukman
Salut je suis Milukman de Paris et j'ai gagné 4 titres NBA avec les washington Bullets , je n'écoute pas de Johnny Halliday ni Dick Rivers
JStormz
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 8 2004, 09:34 PM)
I'm Psy and I eat babies. Oh, I also run a relatively big GTA site which a few people may have seen dry.gif

Sick fuck, but you didn't catch me sneeking into your building while you tucked in your children, did you? I gagged em, stuffed em, and filmed it. Popped a few pills when fucked em and killed em.

Yeah you know who it is, or don't you.....
Abba Zabba
hi, my name is abba, long time visiter, first time poster.
Dunpeal
*nervous voice*

I'm Dunpeal and I enjoy walks along the beach and.....nevermind you people know who I am, right? huh? thumbup.gif
His Infernal Majesty
QUOTE (Milukman @ Sep 9 2004, 08:10 AM)
Salut je suis Milukman de Paris et j'ai gagné 4 titres NBA avec les washington Bullets , je n'écoute pas de Johnny Halliday ni Dick Rivers

Hi, I'm His Infernal Majesty and I don't know shit about french (no offence dude)
I'm from Belgium so I speak dutch but i'll try to speak English wink.gif
Smooth101
Im ·Smooth_101· and I have an addiction........Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
x_Eyesonly_x
Im x_Eyeonly_x, call me Eyes for short...and umm..im an undercover mod. so dont mess with me.. huh.gif
xerxys
Hi, Im poopyface and I li- Oh crap.... dry.gif >_>
Mr.Dizzle
well... im Mr.Dizzle a.k.a. C Dizzle im just chillen till SanAn is released...
G.t.a.master
Hi im G.t.a.master and for some reason my other account disapeared so now im a noob wink.gif

P.S.I was dude-24.
Pitbull
D-ice here. some know me, some dont, if you just read this, you now know me.
Capt Buttkick
Capt Buttkick. Hi.
jerminator
I'm the jerminator, or Jerm, I'm from Belgium
XxEVILBEINGxX
QUOTE (x_Eyesonly_x @ Sep 9 2004, 10:25 PM)
Im x_Eyeonly_x, call me Eyes for short...and umm..im an undercover mod. so dont mess with me.. huh.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! yeah eyes and im a undercover ADMIN
scarface1616
I'm scarface1616 and I think most of you know me.
Criollo
WUDD up I'm Hostile used ta be Hostile-D on tha old message board i have been hea 4 a while
Maureece Chavez
Hi all...im new too biggrin.gif
osirisofwraiths
hi my name is osirisofwraiths and ive been sober for 3 weeks now...
InuNick
Hi guys. I'm skillz's little bro
Skillz
QUOTE (InuNick @ Sep 11 2004, 09:23 PM)
Hi guys. I'm skillz's little bro

sup man

yeah that's my little bro.
Grand Theft Auto
Wazup? wink.gif
WeEiRdOo
Em... I may or not be back... we'll see in the upcoming dayz.
TrIgGeR HaPpY
im not white im not gay my real name is harjeet im new ive bin around for ages 1 month im not im not 7 im not 6 im 5 and everyday is my birthday
selpy
QUOTE (WeEiRdOo @ Sep 12 2004, 01:18 AM)
Em... I may or not be back... we'll see in the upcoming dayz.

....tschh, fine... DONT come back. mad.gif
Rapper
hi im Rapper yo
ChargeD_GBH
hey im charged gbh... ive been here for about 2 months now... but hey
Edgecrusher
Hi i'm Edgecrusher and i've been here about three months ( including a month of visiting as a guest ).
somegtafan
Hi i am ''Somegtafan'' lamo.gif
Zacko
Hey I am Zacko been here a while and on the old boards and what you all don't know is I secretly run GTA-sanandreas.com I gag Psy and make him come up with new info tongue.gif
DaemonX
Hi I'm DaemonX I'm New And My Only Friend Is Bulletz144
Smooth101
QUOTE (DaemonX @ Sep 14 2004, 12:42 AM)
Hi I'm DaemonX I'm New And My Only Friend Is Bulletz144

I'll be your friend smile.gif .
.:{Zombified}:.
im .:{Zombified}:. aka hey u in the bushes lol tongue.gif bird.gif
kidkilla
yo kidkilla here im a big ass gta fan! sup?
Smokey
Awite yo am smokey an av pre-orderd ma gta sa an all
Modfather
Yo Ima Modfather I wanna be a Mod I've been a mod for gtagaming.com for over 1 year
Dark
I'm Dark. You will address me as "Lord of GTA: SanAn" or I will cast spells to make you prematurely ejaculate.

Regards,
His Holiness A.K.A. Dark
Pothead
i guess i dont need an introduction laugh.gif

but hey kidkilla,i hope the members of this site treat you well
RedSquare
Im Nuk3. From Psycopsy, and the old boards.
scarface1616
QUOTE (Nuk3 @ Sep 16 2004, 07:11 AM)
Im Nuk3. From Psycopsy, and the old boards.

Hey welcome to the site Nuk.
TMP
hi im.....
Davey
Hey dudes and dudettes im Davey and ummm yeah. welcome me...
Princess Natty
Hey im Nat, and dudes im a princess =D

Im a not more normal than the people above me....but most likely stupider 0__o ( blonde you see )

See yall around =)
G-man
wat up dawgz i "G-man" and i am into girls obviously but on the net i go down with dis

1. graphics

2. web design( if someone wants to make a site, ill help dem with anything i can)

hondaman20002
i am hondaman20002
VortekZ
im plat.
liamisalive
ahoy hoy, i'm liamisalive
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.