Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maddog Mission Help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Tommy_Vercetti86
I have go to a point on GTA SA where i have done all the other missions i can except the first Maddog Mission where you have to save him from jumping off the building. I can't do it because as soon as i am given control of the player he jumps, sometimes even before the cut scene has ended! I dont know what to do, I am really stuck!! PLEASE HELP ME!!
Alibaster
that normally happens if you have saved with a cheat like peds riot activated. If so I don't think there's anything you can do about it except start the game from scratch and not save with cheats on.
CowPig
It's a glitch. If you saved with Peds riot activated, I think it causes it.

Sorry dude. Theres no known fix for this, so you'll have to start again.
ForresterQ
...or maybe you could take 30 seconds and perform a search and look at the 50 other posts on this subject.
waisted menkey
QUOTE (Tommy_Vercetti86 @ Apr 13 2005, 08:26 PM)
I have go to a point on GTA SA where i have done all the other missions i can except the first Maddog Mission where you have to save him from jumping off the building. I can't do it because as soon as i am given control of the player he jumps, sometimes even before the cut scene has ended! I dont know what to do, I am really stuck!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

*giggles*

check here for more info
Corkyboy
QUOTE (ForresterQ @ Apr 14 2005, 02:38 AM)
...or maybe you could take 30 seconds and perform a search and look at the 50 other posts on this subject.

Lets all just hope that R* have sorted this cheat problem out before all of the XBox and PC copies of the game is released!!!

Can you imagine how many new people will be asking this same fucking question without performing a search?!?!

It's not fucking far from happening! wallbash_red.gif
Slamvan_Matt
haha- what if you have armax and do hold l1 for no gravity, would he fly and you could lower him gently to the ground
waisted menkey
QUOTE (Slamvan_Matt @ Apr 14 2005, 06:27 PM)
haha- what if you have armax and do hold l1 for no gravity, would he fly and you could lower him gently to the ground

lol, good idea. wonder if it would work
Phusion
God dam I hate people who don't know cheats screw up your game.
M.4
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Apr 15 2005, 11:25 AM)
God dam I hate people who don't know cheats screw up your game.

me too
Sub-Zero
Its because you cheated!
SMEAR
user posted imageSearch you can use that or not cheat.
Slamvan_Matt
me cheat, but nuffin happened

2nd file. on lasventuras heist missions
1 cheat *sob*
Redundant
Hey i cheated well over 1000 times and the game ran sweet as a nut for me,
Try this dude, get a lend of someone elses copy of san andreas and try to get past that part, it mite be the game itself....
Tylerr
happened to me now i gotta start the game all over agian.
Catnip
Cheating will screw up your game. There is a sticky on this. Read it and be educated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.