Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite car?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Kamahl
QUOTE(CrudLife @ May 22 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1331063[/snapback]
are you serious? actually one of them could be pretty cool. you could have a whole fucking living room in the back.

yeah, i think that's the point, if i had a lot of money i would buy a van and i would "pimp my ride", really.

it doesn't make anyone look at you cause its just a van and you could have a good time there, i'd put a big TV, with a PS3 and put other shit so my friends and i could be comfortable and have fun.
DonkeyTits
Yea, the Sagaris has no abs of any form, nor does it have airbags. Will do 180 mph though =)
Ex-PS Fanboy
heres a car i just learned about the T-Rex

the things only got three wheels Jumpy.gif
SlickCriminal92
The Chrysler ME12 prototype is stunning. drool.gif Jumpy.gif

Amis
My new favourite car is "hachiroku" that I just recently found out.

Here are some details:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno "AE86" also know as Corolla GT

It is popular drfiting car and it is the key character in anime serie called Initial D and also in the movie named Initial D

It also has been featured in the Forza Motorsport 1 and 2 and some other games.

It is quite light weight, rwd.
Vimpto™
porche 911 twin turbo
Crimson Butterfly
MCLAREN F1!! It's a pure beast.
Crimson Butterfly
This car is pretty schweet too! : Veilside Supra Fortune 03, or the Top Secret Supra.
Others ;
Koenigsegg
Hamann Ferrari F430
Lamborghini Gallardo

Obviously i'll not be able to get any of my dream cars.
I'll most likely end up with one of these beauts..
Indy
My dads car:

I love porsche!
Crimson Butterfly
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Jun 19 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1338295[/snapback]
My dads car:

I love porsche!

Nice Car!! I'd like that in black.
Indy
He was going to get black but we already got two black cars, so there's no point. You can also see my sisters Peugot 107 in the background lol
Crimson Butterfly
If only i could sign up for the F1..So i could drive the McLaren or some other spiffy car, even though i probably couldnt handle lateral-5G pushing against me for an hour and a half. I mean imagine turning a corner with 5x your own weight pushed against you. Ah well, i suppose games will have to do.
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Jun 19 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1338295[/snapback]
My dads car:

I love porsche!

Fuckin hell you lot are rich. First your uncle owns that Beer Factory, now this. And i can't beleive your sister got a 107..hahaha.

French cars = Fail

I really want a Nissan Z or a Skyline ('98) GT-R now. That'll be my 3rd-4th car it will. One day... Screw the exotics though, i ain't never gonna pay more than 50G's for a car. mad.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(slk187 @ Jun 19 2007, 02:05 AM) [snapback]1338107[/snapback]
The Chrysler ME12 prototype is stunning. drool.gif Jumpy.gif

smart choice

ME-412 btw
b1b23
Amazing car. I've wanted one for awhile and now i finally have one.
Rockstar One
Holy fuck... Oh my god my topic from however long ago is still going on? Damn... Well anyway my car's haven't changed that much, I still love my Supra and wouldn't give it up for anything.
GTAfriekSA
I'm not even going to bother listing all my favourite cars because I'll be here for a while, so I'll just go with my all time favourite.......probably cliche, but hey I've always loved it to pieces....I think the older models look a bit bleak, but when they brought this one out, it was just perfection!.....

1999 Skyline GT-R R34

Take it or leave it......
Kamahl
QUOTE(GTAfriekSA @ Jun 27 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1340487[/snapback]
I'm not even going to bother listing all my favourite cars because I'll be here for a while, so I'll just go with my all time favourite.......probably cliche, but hey I've always loved it to pieces....I think the older models look a bit bleak, but when they brought this one out, it was just perfection!.....

1999 Skyline GT-R R34

Take it or leave it......

i want one too :(

someday...
-spyder-
Yep I like the concept skyline too

and this concept by toyota

looks well nice
GTAfriekSA
QUOTE(-spyder- @ Jun 28 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1340862[/snapback]
Yep I like the concept skyline too

and this concept by toyota

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/...e/0236/1024.jpg

looks well nice

Normally I would say "ugh, my god thats just wrong!", but it actually looks quite beastly....(it'd certainly shift anyway)
Nick The Greek
'06 Audi RS4
'06 Audi R8
'92 Dodge Viper
'05 Porsche Carrera GT
'99 Subaru Impreza 22B STI
'02 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
'07 Subaru Legacy STI
'96 RUF CTR
'08 BMW M3
'06 BMW Z4 M Coupe
'06 Porsche Cayman S
'99 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
'04 Infiniti G35 Coupe
'06 Lotus Elise

that's about it...
Icecoldbagey
TVR Tuscan.
JoelManiac
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.