Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite car?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
le Français
Some of my favorite cars are:

-Peugeot 907
-Porsche Carrera GT
-ferrari Enzo
-And This car...
I Made Your Mom In GMod
- 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird -
IPB Image
Quite rare.
Very expensive if you can find one for sale.
I wish someone in the UK owned one.... sleep.gif
IPB Image
And yes, the real car does have Warner Brothers' Roadrunner stickers all over it, including the horn having 'Meep Meep!' written on it.
DonkeyTits
Yea, that truly is an awesome car. They're worth well over $150,000 if the numbers match and it's in good condition. I wouldn't mind owning one..... drool.gif
Glennon
Chevvy 64 Impala, always wanted one, probaly always will biggrin.gif
Ilimanation
Maserati MC 12
Mattay
'67 Firebird.
GTA_PlAyA_728
2006 Mustang GT Coupe
DonkeyTits
Ferrari "Turismo" F40
Caliguy
The one in my sig is probably my favourite. I love Porches, too.
FuddMan
Ford GT

IPB Image

Ferrari F50

IPB Image

Right now, those are my two dream cars...
skinheadonthembta
Right now I'd go for anything that cost less than £300 and had free insurance. That's not going to happen though.
BigBadJohn
IPB Image bently continental gt

IPB Image ferrari 360 modena

IPB Image dodge viper

IPB Image lamborghini murcielago

IPB Image mercedes slr

Xylionneo
These are pretty hi-res, thus their links.

Bugatti Veyron:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Lamborghini Concept S:

IPB Image

snowboy
fap
fap
fap
*cums*
as you can see i like corvettes smile.gif

also:

porsche
carrera
carrera gt
viper ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif:o:o:o teh motorcycle withteh viper engine

more l8r
Camaro
i like the classic muscle cars like a 67 mustang, 67 camaro, 67 chevelle, 69 dodge charger, some other cars i like but i cant remeber the years are the cuda, barracuda, super bee and some other cars, i really like the classics
snowboy
modded M3
6 series

too lazy right now dry.gif
Camaro
i think the second one is gay
snowboy
beamers are not gay
DonkeyTits
Classics as well as BMWs are some of the most sploog-o-riffic cars in the world.
Caliguy
QUOTE(BigBadJohn @ Nov 28 2005, 12:06 PM) [snapback]1010916[/snapback]

IPB Image mercedes slr

That's probably my new favourite car drool.gif.
Bloody Geek
here are my awsome cars
lamborghini gallardo
porcshe 911 turbo
Ferrari F50 spyder
Audi TT quattro
and thats them drool.gif
Do Not Trust this Man
I Could Make a long long list of the cars i would buy if i was a wealthy gangster rapper. Unlike most people i'm not one for Big American Muscle Cars or SUV's or even Lambourginhi's, I'm more of a European Sports Car and Classic Sports Car person...But heres a Few.

Bugatti Veyron (2005)

IPB Image

At First i didn't like this car at all, but after watching Top Gear on Sunday it swayed me, its an Epic Car with a restricted speed of 258 mph i think it was which is absolutly phanominal! It looks very smooth aswell.

Ferrari Dino 246 GT (1972)

IPB Image

Many of you probably don't find this car appealling in the slightest, i Just think its the definative Classic Italien Sports Car and i also think its quite beautiful in a wierd type of way. It also has racing pedigree which is never a bad thing

Maserati Quattroporte (2004)

IPB Image

I Think this car is absolutly awesome, a roadtest on it did say it was a bit choppy in executive wofting mode but for a 4 door saloon in handles extreamly well at moderate and high speeds. It looks like a car a Mafioso would buy.

Mclaren Mercedes SLR (2003)

IPB Image

No explanation needed really!

Thats all i can think of right now...Maybe more later
Stypex The Point Before Death
im not really one for exotic cars, except for a couple, im mainlly into your every day European cars. hers my list, prepare to laugh at me

-19?? Saab 99

-1986 Saab 900 S Coupe, tuned and tricked out (believe it or not it actually looks pretty cool)

-2005 Saab 9-7x

-1995 Vector Wiegert Twin Turbo

-1990 Volvo 240 (tuned and tricked, not too much so it looks ridiculous, just enough to make it look better)

-1970 Plymouth Superbird

thers so many more exciting one but i can add em now.
Get Inda Car HO 69
Ferraris
Lamborghinis
Impalas
DonkeyTits
1972 Plymouth Duster 340
Swiift
same as duffman.

IPB Image
Bloody Geek
nice car,
i like that car 2 drool.gif
DonkeyTits
I don't know why everyone loves the Merc Meclaren, it's way overrated. It's not as fast as it should be and it's way overpriced. It looks alright though.

Ferrari F355
Flash6289
I like most cars, a lotta great machines out there.
At the mo I kinda like the McLaren F1: http://www.mclarencars.com.ru/images/gallery/hi/022.jpg
Mekstizzle
In Top Gear they explained how the Veyron might be the fastest car that will be ever built, due to environmental shit. Sure thats right, but i know there will be better road cars coming out interms of acceleration and weight. New materials are always being found. The engine is constantly being tuned to perfection. They may not beat the 250 or so mph that the veyron acheived but definetly will acceleration and shit be better in future supercars.

Anyway. I'm thinking realistically here none of that supercar stuff and one of my other favs has to be the new BMW 6 series (i pretty much dont really like the other series of BMW's looks. They used to be much better) But the 6 series front looks cool imo.

IPB Image

Maybe not softop as the car is too soft and bouncy =/, but hardtop would be good.

And i also like the 350Z, ever since i saw the Z Concept in GT3. happy.gif

IPB Image

Nice car, looks great when the right body kit is added and quite alot of potential to tune up. But its great as it is.
FuddMan
^The 6 series is horrid - it's several cars thrown together in a heap of cheap materials. If I was given it I'd have to sell it.
B-Rabbit
Ferrari Enzo
Subaru Impreza
Zonda
Mercades McLaren
Lancer VII Edition
BMW M1
Cadilac Escalade with fat rims and tight paint work
FuddMan
QUOTE(Caliguy @ Dec 2 2005, 05:01 AM) [snapback]1014841[/snapback]

QUOTE(BigBadJohn @ Nov 28 2005, 12:06 PM) [snapback]1010916[/snapback]

IPB Image mercedes slr

That's probably my new favourite car drool.gif.

You know it costs over £300,000 and is made of plastic on the inside? Thought not tongue.gif
DonkeyTits
IPB Image

I was never a Corvette fan until this car came out. 505hp, 65k starting price. Cannot beat that deal! It made me fall in love...

Though, if I had a choice, I would SURELY go with this edition:(still a great price)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...ficial%26sa%3DN
DonkeyTits
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qUcWHnpNOVE

Officially my new favorite car. I would do anything to get one.

The TVR Sagaris, reptillian design, inline 6 with mass power.... me wanty . .

Kamahl
Thank you for bumping this thread ;) (no sarcasm)

Anyway, my favorite cars at the moment are:

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
Ferrari 612
Ferrari 575
Saleen S7
BMW M3 GTR
Porsche Carrera GT
Nissan Skyline R34

And a lot more but i can't remember them
Obama
1967 Shelby Mustang GT500E. with the Eleanor colors and bodykit.
thats my all time favourite car.

But when i get a Proper Job im gonna Buy a SUV or a Big Luxury Car. mabey a toyota landcruiser or a Ford LTD or Fairlane.
that Chrysler 300c looks fuckin awesome tho.
Kamahl
QUOTE(CrudLife @ May 15 2007, 05:53 AM) [snapback]1329623[/snapback]

I like that car too, i saw one the a few months ago, but it was wrecked... if i had some money, i would try to contact the owner and buy it, then fix it just like my uncle is doing with his camaro.
Obama
QUOTE(Tom Cruise Missile @ May 15 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1329655[/snapback]

I like that car too, i saw one the a few months ago, but it was wrecked... if i had some money, i would try to contact the owner and buy it, then fix it just like my uncle is doing with his camaro.

Did you see a shelby. or a normal mustang? a lot of people make normal mustangs look like shelbys. the shelbys are rare as hell now.
Kamahl
QUOTE(CrudLife @ May 15 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1329669[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tom Cruise Missile @ May 15 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1329655[/snapback]

Did you see a shelby. or a normal mustang? a lot of people make normal mustangs look like shelbys. the shelbys are rare as hell now.

it was either the shelby or a modified mustang cause it wasn't a normal mustang, my uncle's friend is rich as hell (i mean really rich, owns like 15 cars) and his mustang is different.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Chrysler ME-412

the ME-412 is a concept and has an 850 horsepower quad turbo V12 engine and can do 0-60 in 2.9 secs with a top speed of approx. 248 mph (400 kph!)

1995 Mclaren F1 LM

only 5 ever made

1964 Chevy Impala

the car that started the lowrider revolution!

Ferrari P 4/5

there was only one of these ever made and it costs over $3 000 000 US (1 500 000 pounds, i think)
Ex-PS Fanboy
Oh shit i totally forgot about the S7, i fuckin loved it ever since Midnight Club 2
Tyla
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

1968 Ford Mustang GT

Muscle Cars in general, but I cant be bothered listing them all.
Anton
Top 3 Vehicles im likely to get

Toyota Supra

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Cagiva Mito

Top 3 Vehicles im gonna get if i win the lottery

Bugatti Veyron

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

Mercedes McLaren SLR
reform

Ariel Atom II

Aston Martin Vanquish S V12

2007 Ford Transit
Obama
QUOTE(SPiRALSTYLE @ May 22 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]1331050[/snapback]

Ariel Atom II

Aston Martin Vanquish S V12

2007 Ford Transit

are you serious? actually one of them could be pretty cool. you could have a whole fucking living room in the back.
reform
totally serious. about all of them.
DonkeyTits
Since driving is basically my thing, if I owned that Sagaris I would put 60,000 miles on it in a year, no doubt.
Indy
I'm also a TVR fanboy!
I can't wait to get one, that pearlscent tone that they have is beautiful.

BTW Squirrel Boy, if you have a car crash in any TVR your probably gonna die. Blame the Carbon Fibre body.

My favourite TVR used to be the TVR Tuscan S, but now it's the Sagris, i'd also love the chance to drive the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. Which has a 7.7 litre 800 bhp V12 engine. I think that there is only one in the world though.

TVR Tuscan S:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.