Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite car?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PhantomStranger
Thats sweeet!!, but the ass on that looks shite.
-=Aaron=-
i think it makes it look like a proper factory supercar, not just a high powered tuning company display car or whatever.
but yeah, the huge ass doesnt suit the shape/lines of the rx7. but like always it probably looks wicked in real life.
Steve Stiffler
You fuckers have no fucking taste in cars, Not only are newer cars fucking ugly but the quality that they are made is so fuckin shitty.. Nothing lasts, Shit breaks, etc ..just my opinion, Don't like it?? Too fuckin bad HAHA!!! Stupid Fuckers waste your money on a piece of shit that aint worth it, Well not me

Mine

65 Chevelle
64 Impala
63 impala
68 Impala
58 Plymouth Fury
70 Buick GS
69 Dodge Charger
77 Monte Carlo
69 Chevelle
70 Chevelle
70 El Camino
67 Mustang Shelby
67 Pontiac GTO
69 Camaro
70 Cuda
70 Roadrunner
69 Cutlass 442
83 Monte Carlo SS
64 Ford Galaxie
67 Impala SS 427
05 Mustang
57 Chevy Nomad
48 Chevy
75 Cutlass Supreme
70 Nova
73 Nova
70 Camaro
58 Impala

Fuck New Cars...

Wow, you must have lleart the 'F' word at a young age, you use of it is amazing, however if you troll again you will be warned ~ Nanook
SweetJohnson
H1 hummer
1969 gto
1979 mustang
1969 charger
Steve Stiffler
Somebody tell me what the fuck "trolling" is so I dont fucking "Troll" anymore

The posting of obscene/insensitive on these boards will most likely result in the threads being deleted and the user concerned banned indefinatly from the forums.

I dont understand what the fuck this means

ADDING

01 Monte Carlo SS
75 Cadillac El Dorado
60 Impala

Huw
w00t idiot ^

Ferrari F40
vito
a mcalaren f1
$Viper$
Dodge Viper drool.gif
DonkeyTits
I would like to add:
Porsche Carrera Gt
Ferrari Superamerica
63 studebaker avanti~ supercharged
Bowler Wildcat
and I somehow forgot the:
Nissan Skyline GT-R
DavidOrtiz34
Dream Car: Ford Mustang

Car I will have when I get rich: Really Nice Ford Mustang

I really like the new Mustang...
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(squirrelboy @ Aug 17 2005, 07:09 PM)
I would like to add:
Porsche Carrera Gt
[right][snapback]821226[/snapback][/right]

I saw one of those on top gear and damn do they move! But they sound worse than Honda with a fart can. It was terrible!
CygnusX
I like Audi's, Ferrari's, McLaren F1, Mercedes CLK GTR and many more.
sherifi1
bmw 745 li
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Audi's, Ferrari's, and the McLaren F1 (King of e-penis and ego enlargers).
Eyemace
bmw 850li

volvo v70 t5 estate biggrin.gif
Tha Masta 420
My fav is the MCLAREN F1 LM,hands down,but I'm too pissed to find a pic.Gotta love saturdays man.
Gee You Knit
a maybach-benz
.Lithium
Hummer H2
Hummer H2 SUT
Hummer H3
Ferrari
Lambo (like Bam Margera's 250k "Lambo")
Scion tC

H2 SUT is my favorite by far, Just soooo powerful and purty..
Gee You Knit
QUOTE(Flame! @ Aug 22 2005, 07:21 PM)
Hummer H2
w/giavani chrome 24"'s
and leatherminterior!
[right][snapback]834614[/snapback][/right]

who buys a hummer to trick it out thyre ment to get dirrty if u wanna make a suv/truck yo make it look good buy an escalade
Tha Masta 420
QUOTE(Gee You Knit @ Aug 22 2005, 10:04 PM)
Hummer H2
w/giavani chrome 24"'s
and leatherminterior!

who buys a hummer to trick it out thyre ment to get dirrty if u wanna make a suv/truck yo make it look good buy an escalade
[right][snapback]834795[/snapback][/right]

Escalade's and Nav's are the best for trickin out,but an H2 with a 4" or 5" drop,24" chrome spinnaz and low pro. tires with a custom color shift paint job or even a two tone paint job is a fuckin sweet ass whip.I've seen an H2 with a 4" chop top that was pretty cool too,but it made it look almost too small,I mean it's a Hummer for fuck sakes,it's supposed to be big.
I prefer a Navigator over any other truck period,but especially if it's tricked out cause Nav's look fuckin amazing when tricked out properly.Of course I've seen one custom Nav that was fuckin butchered by having a 6" lift kit and little 20" black powder coated rims and a paint job that must of been a twenty tone cause there were way too many bright colors on that piece of shit.And yet the owner loved it wink.gif .
Gee You Knit
QUOTE(Tha Masta 420 @ Aug 22 2005, 09:46 PM)
QUOTE(Gee You Knit @ Aug 22 2005, 10:04 PM)
Hummer H2
w/giavani chrome 24"'s
and leatherminterior!

[right][snapback]834795[/snapback][/right]

Escalade's and Nav's are the best for trickin out,but an H2 with a 4" or 5" drop,24" chrome spinnaz and low pro. tires with a custom color shift paint job or even a two tone paint job is a fuckin sweet ass whip.I've seen an H2 with a 4" chop top that was pretty cool too,but it made it look almost too small,I mean it's a Hummer for fuck sakes,it's supposed to be big.

[right][snapback]834858[/snapback][/right]

thats what i wanted to say i was jus to lazy to type the last part
Ima1337Pimp
Well A hummer H2 is practicaly the same as an Escalade anyways. They are both based off of a damn Suburban. But yes hummers are for off roading not DUB wheels or any other stupid shit. I cant believe how terrible most of your guys taste in cars is. But thats just my opinion, so don't take any offence to it.
Gee You Knit
QUOTE(Big$moke @ Aug 23 2005, 12:17 AM)
Well A hummer H2 is practicaly the same as an Escalade anyways. They are both based off of a damn Suburban. But yes hummers are for off roading not DUB wheels or any other stupid shit. I cant believe how terrible most of your guys taste in cars is. But thats just my opinion, so don't take any offence to it.
[right][snapback]835026[/snapback][/right]

you mind specifying who that was directed at
Ima1337Pimp
To whomever was talkin about the hummers and escalades. And the last part was directed to just about everyone on here.
MadTrip
CR-X don't know why, just always held a special place in my heart
Eyemace
QUOTE(Big$moke @ Aug 23 2005, 05:17 AM)

Well not many people think you have a good taste in cars, diesel trucks aren't exactly everyones favourite.
A new car I like is the new Ford SVT Lightning, liked the old ones more, although the new ones are quite cool.
old/10
It really depends. If u are going 4 looks I would choose a classic Lincoln 69. Modded of course. I also apreciate SUV's, I once found a Hummer modded, it look awesome. If ur going with speed I would choose a EVO
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(Eyemace @ Aug 24 2005, 03:32 PM)
QUOTE(Big$moke @ Aug 23 2005, 05:17 AM)

Well not many people think you have a good taste in cars, diesel trucks aren't exactly everyones favourite.
A new car I like is the new Ford SVT Lightning, liked the old ones more, although the new ones are quite cool.
[right][snapback]839644[/snapback][/right]

I never said anyone had to like what I like. Im just sayin people arent original anymore. At least I have some kind of originality in my choice of a car.
DonkeyTits
You are right about that. I know few people that are into diesels as much as you are. I try to be original by actually learning about cars. That doesn't sound like much, but 3/4 of the Civic owners out there with Folgers exhausts don't know shit about cars.
Russian
Escalade
BMW X5
Mercedes Gelendwagen
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(squirrelboy @ Aug 25 2005, 01:45 AM)
You are right about that.  I know few people that are into diesels as much as you are.  I try to be original by actually learning about cars.  That doesn't sound like much, but 3/4 of the Civic owners out there with Folgers exhausts don't know shit about cars.
[right][snapback]840510[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, The main reason im into diesels is because of the power and torqe you can make. There are few guys out ther puttin down of 1500 lbs of torque!! And they get great milage and there are fun to whoop other cars with. Need I mention a cummins with a 5 inch straight pipe sounds really sweet!
DonkeyTits
1500 lbs of torque!!

Tell me about it. I know a mechanic/shop owner/fabricator who's daily driver is an F-350 with 1200 ft/lbs of torque. He said as soon as he turns the key on the turbo spools up to full boost, no hesitation. Fucking out of this world.
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
ford gt
maybach
68 gto
81 camaro z28
lotus elise
kawasaki ninja
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(squirrelboy @ Aug 25 2005, 11:34 PM)
1500 lbs of torque!!

Tell me about it. I know a mechanic/shop owner/fabricator who's daily driver is an F-350 with 1200 ft/lbs of torque. He said as soon as he turns the key on the turbo spools up to full boost, no hesitation. Fucking out of this world.
[right][snapback]842453[/snapback][/right]

Yea I dont care for the powerstrokes though. I like the I-6 cummins rather than the PSD V-8 cuz of the low end torgue. The arent as realible and are rated at "light duty" where the cummins is medium duty. The cummins is a very strong engine, it weighs about 1100 lbs!!! I also think the cummins "ratle" is better than the powerstrokes cuz the PSDs have very unnapealing sound to me, I also like the exhaust note of the cummins too. But as far as the boost being made at idle, that isnt true, even if you rev the truck in neutral it wont make any boost, because boost is load sensitive, in other words it takes fuel to make boost but the engine doesnt need much fuel to idle idle/rev in nuetral because there is no load so it wont make any boost.. But people have their preferances so whatever makes them happy! I know ill stick with cummins.
DonkeyTits
Alright, I am just going by word :-/ I know that you know more than me so I won't argue. I really do like diesel, except when I go out on fishing boats in the ocean the exhaust/smell always makes me sick.
Russian
QUOTE(ImaPhatKitty @ Aug 26 2005, 11:04 AM)
kawasaki ninja
[right][snapback]842484[/snapback][/right]

Ducatti 999R ownz Kawasaki Ninja dry.gif
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(squirrelboy @ Aug 26 2005, 01:13 AM)
Alright, I am just going by word :-/  I know that you know more than me so I won't argue.  I really do like diesel, except when I go out on fishing boats in the ocean the exhaust/smell always makes me sick.
[right][snapback]842655[/snapback][/right]

Haha, seems like most people dont care for the smell of diesel but I think it smells way better than gas but thats just MHO.
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
QUOTE(Russian @ Aug 26 2005, 08:17 AM)
kawasaki ninja

[right][snapback]842660[/snapback][/right]

well i havent riden the 999R i rode a ninja befoe though
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(ImaPhatKitty @ Aug 26 2005, 01:33 AM)
QUOTE(Russian @ Aug 26 2005, 08:17 AM)
kawasaki ninja

[right][snapback]842660[/snapback][/right]

well i havent riden the 999R i rode a ninja befoe though
[right][snapback]842670[/snapback][/right]

I saw the 999 on automaniac and what a bike!!! I like their system for closing the valves with the cam so it dont need springs and the valves cant float, very smart.
DETONATER
completely modded out hummer armed the teeth with hi-tec gadgets
DonkeyTits
Bmw 540i
Every version of the Bmw M3.
Luken
anything made by subaru or audi
Pikô
Cadillac Escalade with 24' spinners and all of the modifications woOT!©
Carrot
Hummer's
350z's
Supra's
Skyline's
Evo 8 and a Few others..
DonkeyTits
1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
blinkdude182
Car of my dreams but its impossible: jame bond's aston martin or porsche 911 carrera s turbo cabriolet or ferrari scagglietti or mazzerati 9

Favorite car i might be getting: Chevy Equinox.. its great!!
asthenia
Shelby GT500E, end of.

I'm sure you've all driven one in Vice City., I know I have.

Gone In 60 Seconds. wub.gif
Bloody Geek
my fave is the:

Porsche 911
sKaM
Mine is probably a BMW M3 cls they are awsome
Swiift
my fave car is a Ferrari.
scooter.gif VROOM!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.