Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite car?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Ender
hmmm...

Cadillac Cien
Mitsubishi Lancer
Nissan Skyline
Subaru Impreza WRX
BMW M5
Marriner
Nissan Skyline
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
06 GT
user posted image

64 Impala
user posted image
carslayer14
A 1969 Pontiac Firebird H.O. Custom

Burgundy.

With chrome spinners.

You know that car from The matrix Reloaded?

F***ing Amazing... clap.gif
Young Escobar
I like the new chrystler that is so bad ass.

user posted image

user posted image

I dont give a fuck on your cry baby opinions. I love it *insert jumpy emoticon here*
Domino
QUOTE(4CH @ Jun 3 2005, 01:53 AM)
06 GT
user posted image

I've seen one of them on the road, it's not that kool looking in real life...
Eyemace
^Yes it is rolleyes.gif^

And Mugen- that car is a beast smile.gif
QUOTE(MRBLUE @ Jun 3 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE(4CH @ Jun 3 2005, 01:53 AM)
06 GT
user posted image

I've seen one of them on the road, it's not that kool looking in real life...
[right][snapback]659101[/snapback][/right]

dude its the 2006 Bentley GT it dont matter how kool it looks as long as its the big B

my list since i ran out of time
06 GT
64 impala
lamborghini murcielago roadster
prowler
05 rolls phantom
02 Enzo Ferrai
Escalade w/ lambo doorz
GMC denali
ford explored or escape not 2 sure
the best for last
Rocka91
ford mustang shelby (elenor from gone in 60 seconds)
Azradok
Favorite ride? your mom.

OH, you said CAR...

dunno, I'm a motorcyclist.
RGT
Lamborghini Murcielago RGT (its in the name cool.gif )
user posted image

And..
Nissan Skyline
Saleen S7 twin Turbo
Porsche 911, 996 shape
BMW M3 GTR
Maclaren F1 GTR
And the one on my desktop now-2004 Merc CLK DTM
NSX
Where is that lambo in the game then? I myself like Honda(acrua) NSX. It's the Infernus in the game
Eyemace
It's in vice city...

Well it's a mod tongue.gif

user posted image
RGT
Yeah in Vice City, the Infernus looked like a Lamborghini Countach. Best infernus out of the three in my opinion. smile.gif
El-lobo
I like BMWs, Toyota Supra, Eagle Talon, Honda Prelude, and other street racing type vehicles. I don't really have a favorite, I like every car individually, depending on how it has been tuned-up.
leify11191
of course a volkwagon golf with airb jumpperz and some tricked out wheels baby!
sKaM
a volkswagon r32 in blue
Ima1337Pimp
Need i say more?
user posted image
Domino
QUOTE(ZERO 69 @ Apr 16 2005, 05:17 PM)
his judge from his website
user posted image
[right][snapback]552478[/snapback][/right]

Thats not a judge...

I'll get bakc to you on this topic...
Eyemace
Pontiac Gto...

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/v...Hotwheels%20GTO
Nicest Pontiac Gto evar...
E.C.
A pimped out 1969 Ford Mustang
alwinn
G class!
there's the GTA III version lol...
and below you can see a tuned version
(i like the simple one..full option and more, but no bling)
[attachmentid=404]
[attachmentid=405]
[attachmentid=406]
Rockstar One
QUOTE(BigBadJohn @ Apr 8 2005, 08:29 AM)
Bugatti Veryon, the fastest car ever made in today's world.

the design is a bit odd but i still like it, 1001bhp yeahhhhh

http://www.fast-autos.com/fan/veyron.html
[right][snapback]535303[/snapback][/right]

You get a 2JZ-GTE and you can get 1000bhp no sweat. Hook up a Y2K Turbocharger and you gain an enormous amount right there. Oh yeah and it's good to be back...
Eyemace
You do realise it's not as easy as it sounds to get 1000hp from a car... By the time you've finished with the engine, all the running gear will be fucked ad everything in the car will need to be replaced...
DonkeyTits
Yea, that kind of power is extremely hard on most cars. In the end you won't be burning anything near pump gas and teh compression ratio will be so high that it will be strictly a drag car.

Pontiac Gto...

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/Showroom/v...Hotwheels%20GTO
Nicest Pontiac Gto evar...

That is very nice but I would lose the queer rims. They're hard to look at for one, but mainly they take away from the restored look.
Eyemace
I love those wheels, they're old skool, with only small bits showing through... Like Old Porsche style wheels...
Toge
Ferrari

Mini Cooper
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Nissan Skyline.
Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Evo (I think huh.gif).
Lamborghini Diablo (The latest one).
Lamborghini Mercielago.
1960's Chevy Impala Cabroilet (So your average Grove St. Lowrider basically laugh.gif).
1970's Dodge Charger.
Bmw M3
Lancia Delta Intergale
DonkeyTits
I love those wheels, they're old skool

That's just it, they AREN'T old school. DO you think they had big shiny ass rims like that in 1966?! NO! Why does everyone think 20 inch cromed rims are oldschool just cause they're on an old car?
Rockstar One
QUOTE(Eyemace @ Jul 30 2005, 05:55 AM)
You do realise it's not as easy as it sounds to get 1000hp from a car... By the time you've finished with the engine, all the running gear will be fucked ad everything in the car will need to be replaced...
[right][snapback]781905[/snapback][/right]

Considering the strength of a 2JZ if you want to be able to have all internals stock and not have to replace anything that is a true expense you could get about 800hp. You can also do that on an Evo because instead of aluminum like most cars the head of an Evo is iron so it can hold a lot more. Oh and if you really want to test a 2JZ out then crank up the boost to 30lbs (Yes it can hold 30lbs no sweat). That is how strong it is. Try that on any other car and you're going to have to buy a new engine.
DonkeyTits
If what you say is true (30lbs is a lot) then I suppose it could easily be done.
Eyemace
QUOTE(Rockstar One @ Jul 31 2005, 12:56 AM)

Considering the strength of a 2JZ if you want to be able to have all internals stock and not have to replace anything that is a true expense you could get about 800hp. You can also do that on an Evo because instead of aluminum like most cars the head of an Evo is iron so it can hold a lot more. Oh and if you really want to test a 2JZ out then crank up the boost to 30lbs (Yes it can hold 30lbs no sweat). That is how strong it is. Try that on any other car and you're going to have to buy a new engine.
[right][snapback]783104[/snapback][/right]

I'm not talking about the other engine parts, although they would go in time... I was talking about the things like driveshaft and gearbox etc, they just aint made for cars that poweful.

QUOTE(squirrelboy @ Jul 30 2005, 10:39 PM)
I love those wheels, they're old skool

That's just it, they AREN'T old school. DO you think they had big shiny ass rims like that in 1966?! NO! Why does everyone think 20 inch cromed rims are oldschool just cause they're on an old car?
[right][snapback]782861[/snapback][/right]

I don't think the exact wheels are Old skool, but without the chrome they are that kind of style, like with the steel wheels on yank cars, only small bits of the wheel has a gap...
Flash6289
New Ford Focus Titanium, gunna be my first car smile.gif
ken from connecticut

its all about style baby
toyota supra best car in the world
Ender
Supra, hahaha, those cars are soo over rated. And who in their right fucking mind would wanna put 800 hp in a 2JZ? Haha, just kidding. And as for favorite cars, I guess I'll put what I drive down, a '96 Nissan 300ZX.
Punner
I would go with GTS-T R33 Skyline. Or classic 280ZX turbo.. i only have N/A
GT-R R34 would be sweet but can't have it roadlegal in here.. sad.gif
Eyemace
Now this is a cool car, a Toyota Celica with Lambo Doors, massive install with 2, 15inch screens, flip paint and chrome spinners...
And btw did anyone from UK go to Redline TOTB at Elvington on sunday, that car show is ace...
Pecnut
If I were going to get my favourite car, it would probably be one of those new BMWs - something that looks classy but not too sporty.
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE(Rockstar One @ Jul 30 2005, 05:56 PM)

[right][snapback]783104[/snapback][/right]

Well yes 30lbs is a lot of boost for a gasser and is extremely hard to achive because of detonation that would occour from the pressure. In order for it to run "right" you need a really low compression ratio and extremly high octane gas to prevent detonation. On the other hand a properly o-ringed head on a cummins turbo diesel can hold upwards of 100lbs of boost and still have a 17.5:1 compression ratio, with a stock headgasket they can hold about 45lbs of boost. Boost is fun
thumbup.gif
rsk
I'm going to be a little biased and say Infiniti q45 biggrin.gif
vL4D1
2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe - It is the ultimate car for me smile.gif

user posted image
Olisple
Mclaren F1s pretty cool car, i like subarus and lancers too
Eyemace
QUOTE(AKT @ Aug 3 2005, 11:40 AM)
If I were going to get my favourite car, it would probably be one of those new BMWs - something that looks classy but not too sporty.
[right][snapback]789298[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they are cool, my boss has a brand new 545i, complete luxury but goes like shit off a stick...
$limy D
I'm goin wid da Mclaren F1
american classics such as the 68 gto or 64 impala
reform
user posted image
you have to love the viper. it's just plain sexy.

user posted image
the testarossa is another hot car. my all time favourite ferrari.

user posted image
I'd rather have it in racing green, midnigh blue or black, and it's not as attractive as the others, but GTO is one tight car.

user posted image
it's getting harder to find good pics, but bare with me. they say the only people who don't like the CRX are the people who havn't driven it. the pocket rocket is a classic.

user posted image
all mini varients ar great! (minus those horrible new minis) but i think the cooper van might just be my favourite.

user posted image
the ariel atom II. the world's most fun car. because i say so.
Davidgtza2
60's impalas wooooo

user posted image

nah probably any cadillac or the h2
Punner
QUOTE(SPiRALSTYLE @ Aug 7 2005, 08:07 PM)
user posted image
the ariel atom II. the world's most fun car. because i say so.
[right][snapback]798364[/snapback][/right]

I saw the testdrive on Top Gear.. Damn that thing is fast. I'd love to go for a spin on that one.
DonkeyTits
Yeah, they are cool, my boss has a brand new 545i, complete luxury but goes like shit off a stick...

I have driven in one of those. 75 grand, bought it in germany. E$xtremely fancy, extremely fast. I do work for the man who drive it. He took it in and the right read tire had a single negative degree of chamber....it would take 5,000 miles off of the tire. That's how well balanced the tire is. I keep asking the guy to let me drive in as pay...he keeps refusing.....I don't blame him though.
-=Aaron=-
Scoot, quad rotor FD rx-7

Pics

^words cannot explain drool.gif
---------------------------------------------------------
911 turbo
ferrari F40
gt2 and gt3
carrera gt>enzo

damn i love porsches
ohh, and for you japanese car freaks, the Scoot quad rotor has a y34 gloria rear end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.