Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Charv. What type you got?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2
The_Owlcat
Maccer is a Charv, right?
Kuwong
not really, chav or charv, wear burbury, have fast cars, and tend to have more dignity than maccer. lol
psychÝ
home of chavs
it has no R
Kuwong
exactly what i thought.
mceggy
They originated from the NE of England >_<.
Kuwong
i searched charv on google, it came up with american sites saying its only heard of in america, the term "charv" that is.
mceggy
dry.gif
Kuwong
pwned
mceggy
--->dry.gif
"Primarily originated in the NE of England esp. Newcastle"- Entered definition and at another website.
"Charva originated in Newcastle in the 1990s and there are several definitions."- icNewcastle.co.uk

Check google properly, the word that you daft southerners took and changed originated from Newcastle. I've came to realise why the hell am I trying to prove this? It's not like I should be proud of it.
Kuwong
i have you know im from the u.k, not america
psychÝ
dry.gif

thats a chav

charva might have originally come from newcastle but chav's did't
mceggy
They did, others took the trend and changed the name.
Kuwong
lets agree on one thing, we all hate them
Nanook
QUOTE (kuwong @ Apr 6 2005, 06:11 PM)
lets agree on one thing, we all hate them

Agreed XD
Mekstizzle
It is Chav. End of story. You are all Chavs. >_<
Kuwong
im not but i agree its chav
Mekstizzle
QUOTE (kuwong @ Apr 6 2005, 06:43 PM)
im not but i agree its chav

omgzz1! 111!! J00 CH4\/!!!!!1111!!1!111 mad.gif mad.gif stupid.gif Jumpy.gif
mceggy
Charv.
dry.gif bastards.
Mekstizzle
QUOTE (mceggy @ Apr 6 2005, 06:54 PM)
Charv.
dry.gif bastards.

omgzz1! 111!! J00 CH4R\/!!!!!1111!!1!111 mad.gif mad.gif Jumpy.gif
Kayess
u can argue all u want theres just many names, like up north they called cahrvs , down south they called chavs get over it, u cant say there called chavs or cahrvs cos people would argue they called townies or theyre called neds either way ther just scum with many names, the most common having to be called chav, it seems theres more people from south/east on this site than people up north.
Eyemace
Chav means council housed and violent, so i would say chav.
Mekstizzle
QUOTE (eyemace @ Apr 6 2005, 08:06 PM)

Charv:

council housed and retardidly violent, so i would say charv.

But chav is beter
Nanook
QUOTE (Mechanicalisticô @ Apr 6 2005, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (eyemace @ Apr 6 2005, 08:06 PM)

Charv:

council housed and retardidly violent, so i would say charv.

But chav is beter

Chav it is
Edgecrusher
QUOTE (Kayess @ Apr 6 2005, 07:54 PM)
u can argue all u want theres just many names, like up north they called cahrvs , down south they called chavs get over it, u cant say there called chavs or  cahrvs cos people would argue they called townies or theyre called neds either way ther just scum with many names, the most common having to be called chav, it seems theres more people from south/east on this site than people up north.

Well, back when I was a wee 'un, they were always referred to as "townies," "chav" is just a recent word meaning the same thing. We have more pikies than anything else where I live though.
Beano
townies are more like (but slightly different to) scallies though
check my post before

well they are in Chesta
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.