Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Story Of The Year
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
cuda is your boi
so, anyone likes them?
Space_Ace
Never heard of them
Coreyko
who are they? i mean i think i might have heard the name but not their music
WITH TEETH
Not particularly. I've only heard what was on NFS Underground tho, so I can't really say
I hate them. They're ok.
cuda is your boi
user posted image

Heres their first CD, they are making their second...

ENVi3
I really like the song "Untill The Day I Die" my ex-g/f sent me it but other than that I havent listened to any others.
cuda is your boi
^Thats a cool song from them.
Hardcore Ottoman
Emo/Pop Punk... fuck no!
XtortioN
I now hate you Dark tongue.gif

Actually I don't like them, but I still like you.
MrMarblesTI
SOTY is one of my favorite bands, they have the best live performace of any bands i have seen. I can't wait for their second album!
CriesofThe.PAST
They are so awful... emo kids trying to scream = not cool at all. They're nothing new or innovative- they're exactly like every other 'screamo' band out there- freaking gay.
conFUSED
I've only heard one of their songs that wasnt bad,
y2mig
SOTY are cool, first heard them on NFSU and i had hither buy the album.
Hardcore Ottoman
Listen to No Use For A Name--they are good pop-punk/emotional lyrics shit... I like their old stuff only like: "Don't Miss the Train" "Leche Con Carne" & "The Daily Grind" & sumtimes "Making Friends"
Epidemic
SOTY sucks... they're faggots who whine on their records saying they'll spill their hearts out for whoever and they sound like fuckin' whiny-ass girls. FUCK SOTY!!!!
MrMarblesTI
QUOTE (Slayer87 @ Apr 2 2005, 12:43 AM)
SOTY sucks... they're faggots who whine on their records saying they'll spill their hearts out for whoever and they sound like fuckin' whiny-ass girls. FUCK SOTY!!!!

When you can finally grow some balls and talk to that girl at your school and you fall in love with her, be sure to tell us whether you'd spill your heart for her

Trolling - Xtortion
Epidemic
QUOTE (MrMarblesTI @ Apr 4 2005, 02:28 AM)
QUOTE (Slayer87 @ Apr 2 2005, 12:43 AM)

When you can finally grow some balls and talk to that girl at your school and you fall in love with her, be sure to tell us whether you'd spill your heart for her

That's different. All I'm saying is that band sucks thumbup.gif .
Kuwong
i have heard of them, but only one song, and its in nfs underground, the "and the hero will drown" song, quite good music, il have to download some of thier songs somewhen.
Tootsie_Roll
Don't they sing Anthem of our Dying Day?

I like they have a good vibe. My friend has their CD and everyone of their songs was good. Or at least 80%...
cuda is your boi
How can the band suck If I like them, yeah... I like Rock, but Slayer sucks monkey balls... there you go.

now I'll be Edge, If you don't like wrestling... I mean SOTY, don't post at all, OR I'LL EDIT YOUR POSTS! ARAR!

And The Hero Will Drown is my favourite song from the, and didn't knew it was on NFS...
Epidemic
QUOTE (Darkruler @ Apr 6 2005, 11:05 PM)
How can the band suck If I like them, yeah... I like Rock, but Slayer sucks monkey balls... there you go.

now I'll be Edge, If you don't like wrestling... I mean SOTY, don't post at all, OR I'LL EDIT YOUR POSTS! ARAR!

And The Hero Will Drown is my favourite song from the, and didn't knew it was on NFS...

OK dry.gif... Slayer doesn't suck, by the way. They rule!!
cuda is your boi
OK dry.gif... SOTY doesn't suck, by the way. They rule!!

See what I mean?
Epidemic
QUOTE (Darkruler @ Apr 7 2005, 12:16 AM)
OK dry.gif... SOTY doesn't suck, by the way. They rule!!

See what I mean?

OK, OK. Sorry if I offended you dry.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.