Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ImaPhatPimp
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2
Toge
This is a pm ImaPhatPimp posted to Loco_Cesar on Future gamerz.

http://img219.exs.cx/img219/7789/pm3id.jpg

ohmy.gif sleep.gif dry.gif
FuddMan
I can't believe you've never thought that it was an impersonator. For shame tongue.gif.

EDIT: I'm not saying that isn't the real Pimp, I'm saying that it might not be him.
psychÝ
doesn't surprise me

looks edited tho (badly editted)
Toge
QUOTE (psychÝ @ Mar 28 2005, 02:33 PM)
doesn't surprise me

looks edited tho (badly editted)

It is not edited. Loco_Cesar sent it to Apdark50 and he showed it to me.
FuddMan
>_>.

So what was his IP address? We can test it on whois. If it's unusual then it's a proxy and then we know it's the real Pimp.
Jester
aahaha hope its him ahahaha thats great

edit: since when has pimp been a member?
Toge
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Mar 28 2005, 02:38 PM)
>_>.

So what was his IP address? We can test it on whois. If it's unusual then it's a proxy and then we know it's the real Pimp.

I'll give the IP address as soon as possible. Kuwong has it and he is not online atm.
LocoCaesar_IV
I got that PM from someone with the username ImaPhatPimp,and I am in no way saying it is or is not him.The picture was not edited in anyway,and I was informed of it being posted by a third person only at the time it was being posted.
Mekstizzle
Big deal.
Dunpeal
Fascinating.....
Qdeathstar
Pimp doesnt talk that stupid. Plus, if he wanted to pwn you, he would just hack your crappy invisonfree forums like he did to rockstarnothforums roll2.gif

Toge
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 28 2005, 02:57 PM)
Pimp doesnt talk that stupid. Plus, if he wanted to pwn you, he would just hack your crappy invisonfree forums like he did to rockstarnothforums roll2.gif

Pimp hacked into Apdark's forum cos u gave him Apdark's ip addy and password, didn't u?!
Mekstizzle
JOINMYSHITTYINVISIONFORUM

Another filter.
Its suposed to be ''Invisionfree''
Qdeathstar
Pimp hacked into Apdark's forum cos u gave him Apdark's ip addy and password, didn't u?!

No. Besides the fact that pimp, being an Admin, can get anyone's IP that he wants.. and the fact that i didnt have APdark's password.. its incredibly easy to hack into invision free. A skript kiddie punk could do it.
I/O
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 28 2005, 04:57 AM)
Pimp doesnt talk that stupid.

laugh.gif I concur.
FuddMan
QUOTE (Toge @ Mar 28 2005, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 28 2005, 02:57 PM)

Lol, he didn't. Pimp registered as Corrupt (Ric's cousin) and an Admin on the forums made him an Admin.

Owned.
Achilles
QUOTE (Toge @ Mar 28 2005, 01:31 PM)

ohmy.gif sleep.gif dry.gif

happy.gif His ava's strangely distorted... it's almost as if somebody tried to pull an MS PAINT! on us.
FuddMan
QUOTE (Pink_Panther @ Mar 28 2005, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Toge @ Mar 28 2005, 01:31 PM)

ohmy.gif  sleep.gif  dry.gif

happy.gif His ava's strangely distorted... it's almost as if somebody tried to pull an MS PAINT! on us.

Try having a 64x64 avatar limit on a jpg image...dry.gif.
LocoCaesar_IV
I didn't really feel like bringing up photoshop just to save a screenshot,but here it is,so that it's in better quality:
user posted image

Edit:Also,what duffman said above.
Toge
Here is Pimp's IP: *.*.*.*

Can't post IP numbers.
-OPX
Stagma
well that has convinced me(even though i was already convinced)

well i will check that with the Ip he used to join my forums

and thats the right IP
Mr. Thunderfield
^^ BAD link. Takes me to ImageShack homepage...

This is quite interesting...
LocoCaesar_IV
QUOTE (StarMan @ Mar 28 2005, 09:06 AM)
^^ BAD link. Takes me to ImageShack homepage...

This is quite interesting...

damn thumbnails aren't working again:
http://img83.exs.cx/img83/878/pm29uz.jpg
FuddMan
QUOTE (Toge @ Mar 28 2005, 04:03 PM)
Here is Pimp's IP: 24.189.85.175

That IP belongs to Cablevision Systems =/.
ENVi3
It doesnt sound like Pimp at all to me. someone was just trying to impersonate him.
EMBO
This is bullshit IMO.
Anyone can copy a section of the background, paste it, and put text over the top of it.
basicked
if it's not pimp, it would have to be someone who used to be on this board, is on this board, or someone he banned. i say this because if a person just looked at these forums, they wouldnt tell that pimp was controversial (i dono what word to put.. sp)... now, if someone joined that forum, they had to be from here, because they would know that pimp rules all...

actually i have no fucking idea where i'm going with this... i had the right topic in my head, then i drifted off... in conclusion, it's probably someone from these boards.. or someone banned from these boards.
fujiki2
sounds like pimp
Space_Ace
I dobut its pimp
Toge
QUOTE (fujiki2 @ Mar 28 2005, 07:07 PM)
sounds like pimp

Indeed. rolleyes.gif
Bain
He isnt stupid enough to post something like that.
Sorry.
Space_Ace
Even if it was him who cares. He most likely wont ban you.
EMBO
You people don't realise that a lot of people (including most of you) hate Pimp, and would do anything to get him into trouble. Put 2 and 2 together.
psychÝ
QUOTE (EMBO @ Mar 28 2005, 07:18 PM)
You people don't realise that a lot of people (including most of you) hate Pimp, and would do anything to get him into trouble. Put 2 and 2 together.

im neutral i could't really care

so far from my analise i have established

its not faked
still don't know if it was his ip
still don't no it was him
acemace
I cant see it.

Its my site happy.gif

It probably was pimp even tho i dont know wot it says because i cant see it. It probably was because he did join
Bain
QUOTE (Miguel 2037 @ Mar 28 2005, 12:14 PM)
He isnt stupid enough to post something like that.
Sorry.

I would like to add to me last statement:
Everything that person said, though, is basically true.

Just pimp didnt say it.

No offense, but personally, I think its stupid to belive he said it.
acemace
Matter of fact, im 99% sure he posted that cos all over my site he was saying he owns everyone
Toge
QUOTE (acemace @ Mar 28 2005, 07:49 PM)
Matter of fact, im 99% sure he posted that cos all over my site he was saying he owns everyone

ohmy.gif Really?
psychÝ
QUOTE (acemace @ Mar 28 2005, 07:49 PM)

well its more likly he did't do it then
acemace
why?
OptimumPx
Doesn't act like Pimp.

If Pimp wanted to get your site, he'd do it, and he wouldn't send a PM about it. sleep.gif
Eli12
If you enlarge the pic it says pimps a member not an administrator,it also says he joined march 27, 2005 and has 4 posts. Doesnt sound like him
acemace
It is, he didnt make the site my friend did and all he did is spam
cuda is your boi
How come Pimp gets all eyes on his dick? stupid jew...

no really, you guys must be some kind of idiots to beleive that its him.
OptimumPx
Like I said, if Pimp wanted to PWN you, he'd do it differently.

He wouldn't send stupid PMs. Its just sombody posing as Pimp.
Eli12
If you compare his sig from this pic with another of his posts sig it is a little bit different so it seems like a fake photo, or someone registered a new account and posted this stuff
Toge
QUOTE (Eli12 @ Mar 28 2005, 08:28 PM)
If you compare his sig from this pic with another post it is a little bit different
so it seems like a fake photo, or someone made register a new account and posted this stuff

Maybe, I don't know what to belive anymore. ohmy.gif
acemace
Is it against the rules to post an I.P.? hope not

IP: *.*.*.* thats it

There IS a rule against it.
-OPX
XtortioN
Why would pimp sign up at a JOINMYSHITTYINVISIONFORUM site just to talk crap to people. Its not him, but this thread is pretty funny.

Invision-free turns a filter on it without the -
iSpyware
I don't join pointless free forums. They didn't even get my sig right.

End of story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.