Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorit forum
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
The Demon
What is your favorit forum on these boards?
The_Owlcat
Asylum
Donnie
Oh thats a hard one its a tie betwen gfx and political, but ill have to go with the political forum. tongue.gif
The Demon
Mine's entertament
ATL-360
between the political forum and the asylum.
Corrupt
I used to be a regular in the GTA:SA section of this forum, though I am not there as much as I used to. Rants and Raves has become my favorite forum.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Years ago it was GTA, but the n00bs invaded so now RnR, political and the Asylum...
FuddMan
Before SA came out, it was the SA forums. Now its Geek Central.
OptimumPx
Political
Toge
Graphics discussion.
The Smoke
Asylum by far.
Edgecrusher
I like Entertainment, Political, Geek Central, and Other Games just about equally.
Sheezy
All of the general boards execpt The Politcal board, i have no real i dea what their on about.
Coreyko
can't really put a finger on which one i like in the "general section" seeing as i visit and post in just about all of them but if i had to pick i would have to say R+R
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE (Edge @ Mar 9 2005, 05:48 PM)
I like Entertainment, Political, Geek Central, and Other Games just about equally.

oh yeah and other games too.
Austin
political blink.gif
NCP
Political aswell and I like R&R too.
EMBO
Pretty much all the General section.
Fran
asylum
Miami13
The Asylum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.