Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mysterious Plane
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ceejay
Hi to anyone new whos reading this.
The answer to this 'Mysterious Plane' Topic has been answered. The object in the first picture in the first post below turned out to be a 'stretched out' Andromeda, as first postulated by GS2V4.
There were many harsh skeptics at first, but my pictures and movies made most people believers and made others get excited, and some even got confused. Hell, some people actually got off thier asses and tried it! You'll even find a post from Pyro. Since the first post, many more people have reported seeing the plane glitching too. Overall, it created some interest, and did what forums are supposed to do. So, please, think before you ink.

Here's Step By-Step Instructions on how YOU can view the stretched out plane too: keep in mind, this is only one of many ways of seeing it.
1) Go to an inside save house, and save. (The Johnson House works great)
2) Load the new slot and enter the slo-mo cheat - Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1
3) Walk towards the yellow exit marker INSIDE the save house and stand about 6 feet from the door, facing it. and stop. (dont go outside yet)
4) Enter the blow up cars cheat - EXCEPT FOR THE LAST BUTTON - R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2 (L1 is the last button, DONT HIT IT YET)
5) By now, because the last code had a square in it, you will have jumped to the yellow marker, sending you outside.
6) Once youre outside, hit the last button - L1... everything will blow up.
7) Spawn a hydra - Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L1, Down, Up
8) Hit triangle to run over and get in the hydra.
9) While CJ is running to the hydra to get in (automaticaly beacuse of triangle) use your right analog stick to look up into the sky, where you will hopefully see (and hear) the plane in the sky, trailing smoke because of the blow up cars cheat.
10) Once in the hydra, chase the smoke trailing plane.
11) When youve caught up to the burning/exploding plane, fly over it, and hit triangle to jump out of the hydra.
12) Open your parachute as soon as you can.
13) Do the jetpack cheat - Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right (NOTE: You will not see the jetpack on your back after youve entered this cheat untill you drop the parachute)
14) Hit triangle to drop the parachute. You will now see the jetpack spawn on your back.
15) Hold R2 and L2 together to hover with the jetpack.
16) Hold R1 to aim, and use right analog stick to look around for the blowing up plane.
17) repeat untill you see it stretch out or do whatever it will do for you.

Theres about a 1 in 4 chance of it happening, so just keep trying it will do different things.

Heres a quick time movie of the HUGE plane sinking into the ground.
NOTE:******TO VIEW THIS MOVIE, YOU HAVE TO (((RIGHT))) CLICK THE LINK BELOW, THEN CHOOSE 'Save as...' OR 'Save Target as....')*********
http://www.angelfire.com/tn/aladdinsane/mysteriousplane.mov

Heres some more neet pics of it:
(click images for larger pics)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

THE FIRST POST WENT AS FOLLOWS:
I ran across this plane today, and I've never seen it. Its gigantic.
I searched for it in the official vehicle guide, but I dont know whats its even called.
There are only a few big planes, its not the andromeda (look at the engines!), its not the at-400. Can someone tell me what it is????
user posted image
The_Owlcat
I have no idea what that is.
Wu-Zi-Mu
no offense but that looks so friggin fake..it could be the shadow of a hydra tho
ceejay
QUOTE (Wu-Zi-Mu @ Mar 1 2005, 07:22 AM)
no offense but that looks so friggin fake..it could be the shadow of a hydra tho

Well its not fake. But I'll take that as you've never seen it either. cool... Its not a hydra shadow. I followed this sucker as it was going down(i had done the blow up cars cheat) and it was friggin huge.
p.s. look at all my posts (search for ceejay) and you will see that I post honest finds with pictures.
OptimumPx
That picture is way too fuzzy to make out anything that may help identify it.

It almost looks like it touches the ground...
ceejay
QUOTE (OptimumPx @ Mar 1 2005, 07:26 AM)
That picture is way too fuzzy to make out anything that may help identify it.

It almost looks like it touches the ground...

You can identify it by the engines and the wings..... i havent seen a plane with engines like that.
It was touching the ground (ocean) in that picture.
It was flying straight over LS when I first saw it up in the sky, and I did the blow up cars cheat, which made it spiral, and it went down soon after the picture was taken.
gta-san-andreas
wow cool, resembles a wierd hydra but it isnt one i dont think
The Demon
It looks like the hydra you said it blew up why didnn't you get pics of it???
ceejay
QUOTE (TheDemon @ Mar 1 2005, 08:10 AM)
It looks like the hydra you said it blew up why didnn't you get pics of it???

huh??? i did get a pic... it on the first post.
The Demon
Yes but didnt you say it blew up? Or was that the plane blew up?
ceejay
QUOTE (TheDemon @ Mar 1 2005, 08:22 AM)
Yes but didnt you say it blew up? Or was that the plane blew up?

yes, i did the blow up cars cheat, which made this mysterious plane blow up too...in mid air.... and then spiral to the ground...which is when i took the pic
waisted menkey
that's TRIPPY! i'm not doubting you so don't get me wrong, but it does kinda look like a shadow of some sort. i'm only sayin' that 'cause there is no definition to it, just a dark shape. i'm guessin' you had to boom that baby since you were jetpacked ... hard to follow a jet when you move that slow ya know. and of course the picceh sux, that is what happens when you take a picture of your TV, so you can't blame ceejay for that... at least he got that picture instead of nothin' ya know.

imo, a most curious find. i see da radar on yer pic, but where where you when you saw it? i see the orange tower thingies but not sure where that is...
ceejay
QUOTE (waisted menkey @ Mar 1 2005, 08:29 AM)
that's TRIPPY! i'm not doubting you so don't get me wrong, but it does kinda look like a shadow of some sort. i'm only sayin' that 'cause there is no definition to it, just a dark shape. i'm guessin'  you had to boom that baby since you were jetpacked ... hard to follow a jet when you move that slow ya know. and of course the picceh sux, that is what happens when you take a picture of your TV, so you can't blame ceejay for that... at least he got that picture instead of nothin' ya know.

imo, a most curious find. i see da radar on yer pic, but where where you when you saw it? i see the orange tower thingies but not sure where that is...

I was in los santos....at the docks.
I was trying to do the 'get the andromeda' thing(see topic) and ran across this one.... I chased it with the hydra first, bailed out, opened parachute, did jetpack cheat, hit triangle to drop parachute, and the jetpack takes over then.
I think it look slike a shadow because i had done the blow up cars cheat, and once you blow up something, it turns very dark/black........ fuck i shoulda taken a video.
The Nemesís
Was it really that big?? To me it looks like a BlackBird plane.
ceejay
QUOTE (El Petone @ Mar 1 2005, 08:38 AM)
Was it really that big?? To me it looks like a BlackBird plane.

It was gigantic... you can see the nose of the plane near the water, and BEHIND the yellow tower. This gives you an idea of how big....
The Nemesís
whoa thats huge. So you had just come out of your safehouse and saw it instead?
ceejay
QUOTE (El Petone @ Mar 1 2005, 08:46 AM)
whoa thats huge. So you had just come out of your safehouse and saw it instead?

Yes, exactly!!!! I was thinking it was gonna be an andromeda.... but it wasnt....
waisted menkey
QUOTE (ceejay @ Mar 1 2005, 08:35 AM)
fuck i shoulda taken a video.

ya can't video everything m8...if ya did you'd be spendin' hours deletin' bunk videos tongue.gif

i'm prob gonna get flamed for this, but maybe that's the uber secret "no one had found yet" that R* was talkin' bout...some kinda cracked out jet...dare i say it... no...i don't wanna get this locked with those three letters startin' with "U" mellow.gif
OG 4 LYFE
That can be one of two things...A blown up hydra or a glitch plane.

Probably a gitch because it has no texture/colour...

no im not stupid.gif
cj's gangsta friend
it could be R* big secret, whats that orange stuff in ur pic at the bottom of it?
GS2V4
I think i know what it is!This is a good explanation.It is a glitched stretched out andromada.The game must have messed up and stretched the wire frame to make it all stretched out and crap.Thats the only explanation,and if this theory dont work,then I have to say it is a fake pic.
ColbyT
This person told me how to post pics, and he got that post trough imageshack. I know he's not lying. But the bigger question is WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!! huh.gif ohmy.gif My School was closed Im going to try to find it all day!
Napolean
UFO!!! just kidding..it looks more like a guitar. Interesting find.
GTA-FAN
that thing is awsome.
yeh maybe a secret plane or a glitched plane i have no idea
.OsiriS.
wow cool.
bobert
i dont want to sound like a complete asshole but that looks fake as hell

anyone couldve done that with the photoshop program
tex_1989
I can tell, that wasn't done in the photo program or whatever.
But thats cool as hell!!,Or Heaven!!
ColbyT
This topic and how to get andromada w/out cheat device are going to be on hints and finds forever!!!
GS2V4
Im telling you guys,that is a stretched out andromada!Just look at it!It a hella cool though.Hey ceejah,is there a gameshark code that you have that we dont know about,Im not trying to be an ass,i believe you saw that.But, is there a code you have that edits the X,Y,Z corridents on a vehicle,if so then tell me ASAP.
Demon Lord Tyrus
How did you follow the plane til it went down? its impossible to do that, ive tried loadsa times, it just starts to sprial but goes away from you and disappears before you can watch it hit the ground, espeicially on a jetpack, so how did you follow it?
GS2V4
Dont flame him, its possable.I followed the andromada once and landed next to the wreakedge.You gotta hop into a hydra as quick as possable to catch it.
Kuwong
he did he followed it in a hydra, bailed out, opened the parachute, then enerted the jetpack cheat, then entered the blow up cars cheat. but anyways it looks weird as hell, it has a line going from the top left to the bottom right, what the hell is that bit? try to highlight the bit thats just the plane. and if it is a new secret plane where the hell are you meant to find it?
GTAMSTERDAM
Whoaa cool ohmy.gif
It indeed looks like a sort of shadow.. It can also be a glitched plane.. Did you fly towards it with your jetpack ? Did you see it clearer ? If you had a picture of that, it maybe would explain a lot.. Cool find though
Kuwong
it was black as he had to blow it up, so he could catch it to get a pic, no doubt when it hit the sea if it did, that it dissapeared.
GTAMSTERDAM
no, Ceejay said: " It was touching the ground (ocean) in that picture. "
Kuwong
well he will tell us when he gets back.
ceejay
wow.. lots of questions, and no solid answers. I guess no one else has seen this.
Best answer I think so far is a stretched out andromeda. But I really dont think thats what it is, the wings and engine are still different.
Heres exactly what I did: (I was trying the 'get the andromeda') I loaded a game at the jhonson house, i entered the slo mo cheat, then entered the cars blow up cheat(minus the last button) inside, then walked outside and entered the last button. Then entered the hydra cheat. I saw the plane which I thought was the andromeda.(it WAS textured and colored at that time, and trailing smoke.I got in the hydra and flew up toward the plane, it was still exploding and spiraling, by the time I caught up to it, it was all black(blown up) and pointing towards the sea at the docks and moving sideways. I bailed out of the hydra, opened parachute, entered jetpack cheat, dropped parachute, got jet pack, and started flying towards it....Thats when I took the pic. Then I flew towards it some more, and it dissapeared. I WILL do this again today, and get video.
is there a gameshark code that you have that we dont know about?

I dont have gameshark
How did you follow the plane til it went down?

Many people have done this, see the 'get the andromeda' topic. I've caught up to many times now.
whats that orange stuff in ur pic at the bottom of it?

Those are the yellow towers at the docks.. click the image and it gets bigger.
I WILL do this again today, and get video, if the plane shows up.

Kuwong
cool, if it is there will now be an all out search for it, so good luck and get back to us a.s.a.p thanks.
GTAMSTERDAM
Yes a video will be quite usefull for me, thnx and good luck with it
flip_sorry
personally i think this is the biggest pile of **** ever, look at the nose of the plane, i mean come on , for god sake, it couldnt look more fake if u tried.
ceejay
QUOTE (flip_sorry @ Mar 1 2005, 07:39 PM)
personally i think this is the biggest pile of **** ever, look at the nose of the plane, i mean come on , for god sake, it couldnt look more fake if u tried.

hahaha dude... zoom in on it, you can see the television sprites. You think im gonna add every little sprite on the plane just to fake it... hahahaha thats funny.
Its funny how if you add a topic with no pics, people say "get a pic or its fake" etc, and when you put up a pic, people say "its fake" ... whatever.
I'll get a video later, and if anyone says THATS fake, i'm outta here.
Tempest
QUOTE (cj's gangsta friend @ Mar 1 2005, 11:10 AM)
it could be R* big secret, whats that orange stuff in ur pic at the bottom of it?

its possible I feel that if it is it probibly is a nod to the fact that the blackbird was supossidly being secretly devoloped at area 51 (thats what prez clinton said in the 90's about area 51) which would to some degree stay with everything in the game area 69, it being in the 90's and the plane, just a thought.
bigbaby
that is bat man telling the people of san ferino that he is comin to save them.
that is one freaky plane.
ps not photoshop cause the flickers of the pixels on the tv are constant.
hope you get a vid but i think the chances are slim that it will reapear.
could have some thing to do with territory glitch you know how that stretches the gang territorys maybe it streched an andromada...lame answer i no but just maybe...
you can tell it is a plane by the things that the plane uses to change direction in the top right hand corner.

really coo by the way

the engens look a bit out of place there and wouldnt really be very aerodinamic
Agent XYZ
QUOTE (ceejay @ Mar 1 2005, 07:13 AM)
I ran across this plane today, and I've never seen it. Its gigantic.
I searched for it in the official vehicle guide, but I dont know whats its even called.
There are only a few big planes, its not the andromeda (look at the engines!), its not the at-400. Can someone tell me what it is????
user posted image

Appears to be Half Hydra, Half Andromada....

but where did you see it?......It could a secret military test plane if you saw it near Area 69 or the Naval base.....
bigbaby
you maybe right but befor any more assumptions we should see if he can get a vid
GTAMSTERDAM
QUOTE (Agent XYZ @ Mar 1 2005, 08:41 PM)
Appears to be Half Hydra, Half Andromada....

but where did you see it?......It could a secret military test plane if you saw it near Area 69 or the Naval base.....

He already said he saw it near the docks in LS.. Look to the radar on the picture
Lil-Ski
ohmy.gif WHHOOAH wut the FUCk is that?

it looks like a friggin Blackbird jet
SMEAR
Either a glitched plane or another removed vehicle , i go for the removed vehicle. Anything is possible in the game it might be similar to that glitch nrg - 500 thats half bf-400 and its not a hydra look closely at it , it has 4 jet engines while the hydra has 2.
Corrupt
I did not bother reading the 3 pages that come with this topic. I'm commenting based on CeeJay's first post.

There are 3 orange things towards the bottom of the picture, what are they?

The that long rod part of the plane?

You followed it on a Jetpack?

I feel it may have been a spawn glitch, otherwise I think somebody would have come across this before. Though if you see it again...snap another pic.
Webb
i think its like the glitched nrg-500
but did u see the size of that thing?
by far bigger then the andromada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.