Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what group do you hate the most
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dr. Deagle
Out of that list .. goths..
ENVi3
QUOTE (Miami13 @ Feb 23 2005, 05:16 PM)
I don't like Preps. They are annoying as hell

Same here.
The Smoke
hate goths mainly
-La-RaZa-
why do you people think whites and jews are so different? they are exctyl the same, they are both light skinned, the majority of both have well over enough money, they are both the predominating people hwo work at big businesses and are CEO's, lawyers and accountants, just face it jews are the same as whites
The Smoke
something tells u think the word "jew" is a race...? seeing thought my great grandpa was jew and I ashore u he was far from white.
Davso the Commi
Bible Thumpers!

You know the jackasses who go around trying to stop drinking, incest, drugs etc...even though the Bible/Kuran/Turan PROMOTES IT!

Jesus' blood was wine...Abraham slept with his own daughter...And a few of the deciples were druggies, no?

[ //David\\ ]
''Manjuice''
Preps are so annoying, especially in my school. They think they own the place and they get away with everything the wankers
eazye
Mexicans Because they are fucking sneaking through our boarder into my state.It pisses me off SO bad when they are in a restruant with their 5 fucking peice of shit kids and are speaking spanish as loud as possible just to piss me off. I swear sometimes 'they' are out to get me.

Although they do a great job on my front yard. Great weed pullers.
-La-RaZa-
this is the second time ive come acroos you hatin on mexicans you just think your funny but many of these immigrants have had an immense struggle coming here just to be stereotyped and insulted by people like you i really dont think you can judge people on there race i think you should only judge them on how they act or like because poeple like goths and hippies act that way they arent born that way like someone of a certain race
Smaik
Hispanics. They come ILLEGALLY over our border into our country and fuck it up. They live off our welfare, take some of our jobs (mostly in the border states) and DONT MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH. IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME INTO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY THEN SPEAK THE GODDAMN LANGUAGE.
Neonô
I hate the WE WANT YOU TO HATE US AND WE WILL PAY YOU IF YOU DO group laugh.gif

No.....I don't hate anyone but I can't tolerate preps or goths. Which just happen to make up half the US it seems O_o
Davso the Commi
QUOTE (Smaik @ Mar 7 2005, 10:35 PM)
Hispanics. They come ILLEGALLY over our border into our country and fuck it up. They live off our welfare, take some of our jobs (mostly in the border states) and DONT MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH. IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME INTO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY THEN SPEAK THE GODDAMN LANGUAGE.

Yes but they are dilligiant workers...they do stuff that the boss doesn't ask them to do...my friend's boss hires more hispanics than caucasian because the Hispanics are DEDICATED to the job, while the Caucasians could really not give a fuck...

[ //David\\ ]
-La-RaZa-
amen to that
Smaik
Yea but that doesn't apply to all caucasians. That is just the group he is working with.
Davso the Commi
QUOTE (Smaik @ Mar 7 2005, 10:46 PM)
Yea but that doesn't apply to all caucasians. That is just the group he is working with.

It applies to the PREPS, AMERICANS and RICH ASS SNOBS

I royally hate America AND the idea of seperate countries...

I believe we should make one grand country and everyone could be Earthian

[ //David\\ ]
mcKilla
I SAY GOTHS ARE FOR SURE THE WORST, DONT WORRY ABOUT HIPPIES, THEIR ALMOST EXTINCT

LOOK AT DAVSO, THAT DAMN COMMI stupid.gif THIS GUY IS GOTH
(REPLY TO FIRST LINE, FIRST PAGE)
allah
other.

females.

hmm, and cats.

fuck i hate cats.

The Demon
I don't like preps
fujiki2
preps chinks geeks pooor people
-La-RaZa-
hey why did you seprate jews and whites? and take out rich people now its not the same.....
Coreyko
QUOTE (Davso the Commi @ Mar 8 2005, 03:39 AM)
Hispanics.  They come ILLEGALLY over our border into our country and fuck it up.  They live off our welfare, take some of our jobs (mostly in the border states) and DONT MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH.  IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME INTO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY THEN SPEAK THE GODDAMN LANGUAGE.

Yes but they are dilligiant workers...they do stuff that the boss doesn't ask them to do...my friend's boss hires more hispanics than caucasian because the Hispanics are DEDICATED to the job, while the Caucasians could really not give a fuck...

[ //David\\ ]

yeah and the boss probably doesn't want to get sued for discrimination either; fucking reverse discrimination if you ask me mad.gif

,,!,
basicked
QUOTE (-La-RaZa- @ Mar 10 2005, 07:50 PM)
hey why did you seprate jews and whites? and take out rich people now its not the same.....

JEWS AND WHITES ARE DIFFERENT. LOOK, A WHITE SUPREMICEST HATES JEWS. IF JEWS ARE WHITES, THEN THAT WHITE SUPREMICEST HATES WHITES, TOO. so, how and jews and white the same? and whites kill jews... remember, hitler? idiota
Jew
QUOTE (eazye @ Mar 7 2005, 04:39 AM)
Mexicans Because they are fucking sneaking through our boarder into my state.It pisses me off SO bad when they are in a restruant with their 5 fucking peice of shit kids and are speaking spanish as loud as possible just to piss me off. I swear sometimes 'they' are out to get me.

Although they do a great job on my front yard. Great weed pullers.

It's annoying to see American Pigs like yourself talk english.
Davso the Commi
QUOTE (coreyko_2003 @ Mar 11 2005, 01:41 AM)
QUOTE (Davso the Commi @ Mar 8 2005, 03:39 AM)
Hispanics.† They come ILLEGALLY over our border into our country and fuck it up.† They live off our welfare, take some of our jobs (mostly in the border states) and DONT MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH.† IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME INTO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY THEN SPEAK THE GODDAMN LANGUAGE.

[ //David\\ ]

yeah and the boss probably doesn't want to get sued for discrimination either; fucking reverse discrimination if you ask me mad.gif

,,!,

Discrimination isn't a legal issue...

[//D\\]
Young Escobar
Whoever said chinese can't drive man you haven't been to the pikesville library. The majority of the jews can't drive for shit.
old/10
QUOTE (DJ-JWP @ Feb 23 2005, 11:49 PM)
Rich kids !!! They always think there better then everyone ealse... Its there falt that I hurt there cars. haaaa ha ha ha haaaa.

They aren't all like that you know...

I hate religious dudes. They ask and ask and fuck and fuck.

You can't do that. Join this and get saved. You can't do this. You are bad. You can't. Confese, it is good. Join the christians and get saved, if not die in hell.

They can't tell me how to live my life!
Mitten
white ppl and...goths
Young Escobar
QUOTE (Mitten @ Mar 19 2005, 03:46 PM)
white ppl and...goths

But aren't you white?.

(oh I get it white america)
Mitten
yup i'm white,and i hate most whites,but i don't hate them before i meet them,but usually end up not liking them.But yes white america as well
gta-san-andreas
Rich kids that think they are better than you..
Davso the Commi
QUOTE (Mitten @ Mar 19 2005, 03:46 PM)
white ppl and...goths

If you hate white people

You have to hate mankind

There is no difference

We all were white at one time or another

If not that we were all black

[//D\\]
Last Caress
i hate goths sometimes
-La-RaZa-
ummmm look at you you are a goth
traxxaz
God damn goths, I hate them mad.gif
Mitten
If you hate white people

You have to hate mankind

There is no difference

We all were white at one time or another

If not that we were all black

correct and incorrect
-Kurt
Possibly goths, as they annoy me with their idiocy and blatant lies about wanting to kill themselves.
WITH TEETH
I hate the rednecks (living in Oklahoma will do that to ya) and jocks/preps.

The shit-kickin' rednecks: Hmm, lets's see.. Poor attitude towards people like me, poor driving skills, they talk funny... Nah, I won't go there.. Too long.

The jocks: Now I don't have anything against athletes, but the jocks are just over the top. I consider a "jock" to be anyone who absolutely MUST be enrolled in EVERY fucking sport offered by the school. And they just brag and brag about trophy this and tournament that. Just STFU already, cuz 98% of us are NOT impressed.

BTW: Why all the hate for goths? They were all cool where I went to school, considering I fall into the "long haired hippy stoner" category. The only people who acted like the stereotypical "goth" at my school was a few of the athletes. They would threaten suicide or say some shit like "I'm gonna kill my girlfriend" and other quips deemed common for our average small-town all-american football quarterback that EVERYONE loves.

In short, I guess the goths you've all encountered just "kept it real-er" than the goths I've met. So, to all the people who hate goths or even blacks, just get to know a few of them first. One of my best friends is goth.. and black.
fujiki2
a black goth? thats rare but ive met many goths so i can pretty much justify my decision that i really dont like them. there way to negative
guess who# 2
I hate nazi/emo freaks like the kid in Minnnesota and they decide to kill others because they hate life.And I hate rich people.
The_Owlcat
I hate people with GTA, CJ or other crap in there name
Mitten
i don't hate rich ppl,i hate rich ppl that think they are better than others and don't help others
ballas
QUOTE (deko @ Feb 24 2005, 12:14 AM)
moshers

fucking wank jockeys

oh and people that phone the police on you after an innocent panel beating job on their cars with snow smile.gif

woot.  nearly 2 foot of snow here laugh.gif  no school for me.

yo shut the fuck up just couse we ride skateboards what are you a chav
and where is the townies + chavs
Juice
Rednecks
Goths
Rich White people
Those fag kids at school that are like "All mexicans should die for going over our border!, Hail Hitler!, I kill all black crackheads!" (I've heard all 3)

I hate worst of all:
THE WANNABE GANGSTERS! Whenever you start shit with them they say there gonna get the Pacific Beach Bloods on you.
MY ASS!
ServantofGod
I chose "Other".
I hate people, that encourages other people to hate. This poll cant possibly bring nothing but hostility and exclusion amongst the socalled "races".
Corkyboy
fucking hell!
why don't you all watch wwe?
they hate every culture,race,religion and colour.It's in nearly every story line they do!It's all for the love of money!
Any one watching wrestlemania?I fuckin' love it!!!!!!!
psychÝ
QUOTE (corkyboy @ Apr 1 2005, 09:12 PM)
fucking hell!
they hate every culture,race,religion and colour.It's in nearly every story line they do!It's all for the love of money!

it sucks and its all fake i would say your about 10 as u seem to like it
Pothead
QUOTE (psychÝ @ Apr 1 2005, 11:15 AM)
fucking hell!

Thats low psycho..... sad.gif
Corkyboy
QUOTE (psychÝ @ Apr 1 2005, 08:15 PM)
fucking hell!

I'm taking a lighter look on life you stupid fuck!!!!!
Of course it's fucking fake!Any one who has to tell someone that wrestling is fake is thicker than a fucking corned beef sandwich!!!! mad.gif
jimmy
I dont really hate anybody i just dislike people that tend to want to start fights with me just because of the clothes i wear or music that i listen to.
traves
i chose goths and i would choose chavs or townies or whatever they are called across the country as they piss me off
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.