Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what group do you hate the most
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3
-La-RaZa-
just curious for me its a toss up between hippies and goths
Miami13
I don't like Preps. They are annoying as hell
Criollo
Other Expensive Kids who always buys the best cloths and Then they get some of their cloths stolen and want to bitch about it..

and the Goths
cuda is your boi
I dont like hippies. I dont like goths too... and man, those jews are horrible tongue.gif smile.gif
1UP
Rich kids !!! They always think there better then everyone ealse... Its there falt that I hurt there cars. haaaa ha ha ha haaaa.
Coreyko
the rich kids and the preps
whiteytheclown
O_O GOTHS!!!
im not talking about the normal goths i mean the sick SOBs that are sick in the head
DeKo
moshers

fucking wank jockeys

oh and people that phone the police on you after an innocent panel beating job on their cars with snow smile.gif

woot. nearly 2 foot of snow here laugh.gif no school for me.
EMBO
Chavs, but from that list goths.
-La-RaZa-
what do you mean by Chavs
EMBO
A.k.a "Townies". Poor kids who live on council estates, walk round in burberry and rev the shit out of really crap old cars. They always go around in gangs, and rob old women, torch cars, etc.
Mekstizzle
Jews/Whites.
NCP
Rich sophisticated people.
Mr. Nice
Wanna be street punks who start shit for the soul purpose of boosting their own ego and low self-esteem.. I'm surrounded by them. You name it, Mexican punks, Black punks, white punks, they're everywhere. I almost shot one of them who had the nerve to walk onto my property after I told him to turn off his shitty music.
Get Inda Car HO 69
I hate goths, hippies, preps,richies,Chavs,ass-lickers, fat goths, fat hippies and gay preps.
kaftka
I hate blacks.

NOT!!! I am black so no.

I hate the up themselves spoilt little snot young kids who grease up to their mums for shit they don't need, and getting everything their way. Actually no, I hate those kids parents for bringing them up that way. Actually no, I hate those kids parents parents for bring the kids parents (and ultimately the kids) up that way. Actually no, I hate.....You get the idea.
V3N0M
WTF... why was Jews along with whites.... anyway, I hate spoiled lil rich kids and preps.
AVaholic
damn thats a hard question
-La-RaZa-
gta person why do you hate balcks so muchi see it in alot of threads
Austin
Why are Jews and Whites the same option?

This thread smells racist to me and I think it should be locked before it turns in to one of those dumb racist threads that n00bs used to make.
BrianRehmann
This is retarded....

Not sure if I hate anyone
But I dislike uneducated people that do not know what they are talking about.
Nanook
I hate pickey's
HOBO_NO_MO'
i put other because i hate rednecs
Shinedown_32327
I hate Preps. They think their shit dont stink. GOD I HATE PREPS!
-La-RaZa-
oh yea i forgot rednecks sorry

also jews are in the same category as whites because they are both very similar
reform
people who start threads like this.
-La-RaZa-
yea thanks man
Jester
rude boys they suck
psychÝ
where the hell is townies and chavs and pikeies
Austin
QUOTE (-La-RaZa- @ Feb 24 2005, 09:07 PM)
oh yea i forgot rednecks sorry

also jews are in the same category as whites because they are both very similar

similar in what way?

-La-RaZa-
I dont know im from newark NJ i dont know anything about jews and whites i just hear about jews on south park LOL
BrianRehmann
South park....what a great source thumbup.gif

-La-RaZa-
speaking of which i got season five it kicks ass
AmericanIdiot
retards in power

cheney, bush etc...
twiz
I hate lots of different groups of people, chavs, preps, and others I can't really be bothered to explain
Mekstizzle
Jew's/Whites.

I see alot on the train after school (jews)
and they are EXACTLY like white people.
Fucking hell.
Admit it, you whiteys.
Your the fucking same.
reform
QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Feb 28 2005, 06:56 PM)
Jew's/Whites.

I see alot on the train after school (jews)
and they are EXACTLY like white people.
Fucking hell.
Admit it, you whiteys.
Your the fucking same.

lol. ok.
Street legend
I do not like the hippies i want to beat them like this diespam.gif
JStormz
I don't like people who do shit for attention, no matter what group it is , there's allways quite a few people ride a certain group strickly for the image. They're normally called wannabe's, but sometimes people just limit that to certain groups. The problem with these type of people is that they are too insecure with themselves so they mimic other people. I mean there are more people in this world that do that then there are that don't, but some people do it impulsively just because of how they were brought up. I just hate when people ignore who they really are and try to hide it from other people.
Space_Ace
Chinese. they cant drive
Nanook
Right now I hate radicals, like Islamic radicals, christian radicals, idiotic radicals
Criollo
QUOTE (nanook @ Mar 3 2005, 05:56 PM)
Right now I hate radicals, like Islamic radicals, christian radicals, idiotic radicals

True thumbup.gif
Young Escobar
QUOTE (psychÝ @ Feb 24 2005, 06:28 PM)
where the hell is townies and chavs and pikeies

white brittish gangsters

I hate preps because they think their hot shit. I hate rich peeps for the same reason. But I hate goths the most because they complain about everything and don't do shit and just let it happen and they smoke cigarettes. Cigars and Weed is where it's at.
Coreyko
well perfect topic right now for me; i was just walking around the mall before open poetry began at the local coffeehouse and these cocksuckers who make fun of me because of my hair length just pissed me off one too many times so i chased them throughout the mall like the fuckin pussies that they are and outside; i thought everything was done seeing as they were nowhere in sight so i am about to just leave it at that and head back to the coffeehouse and they yell "firemullet" again from behind a car and i chase them through an alley and into the library; when they got in i chased them a little more and then they sat down and we went at it verbally for about several mins. and then i challenged these stupid motherfuckers to meet me out in the parking lot so a few moments later they come outside and i thought that there was finally gonna be a fight so i am standing there waiting and they say that there are too many people around (you have to remember that these little fags are complete pussies) so they tell me that there is a good place to fight and then i suggest the alley behind the coffeehouse and then we walk there and when we get there the bigger one (only like about an inch bigger than me) says that there are too many cops around and there wasn't a cop in sight so nothing happens and i just sit there on the bike stand and he talks to his friends about whatever he wants and every now and then he would cock off to me and eventually i flip all of them off and say "well obviously nothing is gonna happen so fuck you guys i am going inside"; well while i am leaving one of them throws a bottle at me which i think was more to scare me then hit me so it smashes on the ground and i just lost it; i started throwing broken pieces at them and just swearing them out; these girls freak out at the situation and leave and i throw one more piece of a broken bottle and then i leave

so yeah i hate the cocky motherfuckers that talk shit and don't back it up; like i said they cocked off to me and i seriously wanted to beat their face in and they pussed out
GTAMSTERDAM
I hate Moroccans, they think they're everything and can do anything they want in this country.. I also hate hippies a lot
Benzilla
rich ppl goths

but jews and hippies rule lol
Edgecrusher
This is such a dumb topic, why do we keep getting new ones? I judge people based on individual character, not social/ethnic stereotypes.
basicked
preps, arabs...

why did you put jews and whites together? totally different background.
DiO
the ignorant rich.im not saying they all are. butn the ones who think there beter then us because they have more money and know how all the uses for all the 50 forks at a table. just cause your rich doent mean you have to be an asshole
Bain
How in the fuck is this one choice ---> Jews/Whites

Anyway, I chose other, it, being people who act like people they never met before who live in another country are inferior.

And basically idiots who show no real logic, and people who bash the government no matter who is running it.

If God himself ran the government, these faggots would still bitch and protest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.