Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday To GTA-SanAndreas.com
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pages: 1, 2
Psy
On this day in 2003, GTA-SanAndreas.com was first uploaded to the web. It was completely based on rumours, speculation and wish lists, but thanks to the fan submissions people were still coming back to the first major GTA San Andreas fan site online. Since then the site has grown huge, gone through 4 different designs, moved across 5 servers and had millions of page views with tens of thousands of members. The site is now 2 years old and I'd like to thank everyone for making it what it has become. Without the site staff, moderators, admins, coders and graphic designers, the site couldn't exist and most of all, if you people didn't visit there wouldn't be much point in the site. Thanks for all of the continued support over the last 2 years, and lets hope we can continue to bring the GTA information that people need for as long as possible. Either on GTA-SanAndreas.com, or whatever comes along next. Happy Birthday GTA-SanAndreas.com clap.gif .
C_J
Happy Birthday site thumbup.gif
Thanks to everyone whos made this site so good and a great help for many people (including me)...
Bulkstack
Happy Birthday Site

And thank you Psy for this great site
Kronoz
Happy birthday site!
The wallpapers that people made way befire san andreas came out in like febuary 2004 should still be here, they were cool tongue.gif
GTA-FAN
Happy birthday site!
I love this i come here every day biggrin.gif thumbup.gif
thnaks every one who made this site.
Adric
Happy birthday..
EMBO
Happy Birthday site! biggrin.gif
rctfan1556
Happy Birthday! thumbup.gif
Mekstizzle
Yeah, what evryone else said. But LOUDER.
antski91
Everyone hands up to the great leader psy and those who worked behind the scenes and bringing endless hours of staring at a computer screens and probably wasting time from our lives but because u lot were here it was time well spent
Pitbull
Well she's grown alot in the last two years hasn't she. And even though she's been down and out with the flu sometimes, she's always come back stronger.

good old site.
SADude
Happy BDay Site!
HeavensJester
Congratulations Psy, site. cool.gif

HAPPEH BIRFDAY!
cuda is your boi
Its a great day for GTA-sanandreas.com, congrats to everyone!
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
So it is! merry everyone O_o
Dark
Happy B-Day Site!

Can't wait till www.gta-:intrest location here:.com!
Russian
Happy Birthday!
Congrats!

hammerman84
Happy Birthday site!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif

Congrats, Psy!! clap.gif Great Site thumbup.gif
#GROVEstreeter!
Happy Birthday Site! clap.gif And [B]thank you Psy!
skeebo
Happy Birthday, and congrats PSY. I'm on this site all day everyday now. You ruined my life man. Screw you. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, whatever I got a warning for I'm sorry. I get caried away, because this site is too awesome. This is the best GTA site in my opinion, and I'm very glad it's standing the test. One more time, Happy Birthday!!! I hope there are many more, because I ain't going anywhere. Later PSY.
toey
happy bir..........fuck this im going back to bed
Nanook
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to www.gta-sanandreas.com Happy birthday to you!!! clap.gif
Cheers Psy!!
Himsa
Happy Birfday!!! A great site and great people here. Im proud to be a member here. smile.gif Good Job Psy and all of the other guys (mods, admins, etc. etc) You've been doin a great job and keep up the good work! clap.gif
OG-Loc
Yay! Happy brithday GTA-SanAndreas.com !!!
cheekymonkey
Happy Birthday Site!!!!!!!

Is it D-Day alredy or wot? thumbup.gif clap.gif Jumpy.gif
*morphs into marylin monroe*

happy birthday, mithter prethident Psymon...
Fran
happy b'day site
SMASHDASTATE
two years and still strong happy birthday gta-sanandreas.com forever!! thumbup.gif
Its coming up for NCP and Mello day
waisted menkey
Don't thank us Psy,

THANK YOU

And everyone who helped put this amazing web page together!!!!
FreemanXtreme
clap.gif Happy Birthday GTA-SanAndreas.com! I got you a scooter for your birthday! scooter.gif
TheGodfather
This is the place any and all info available for San An.
Thanks to Psy and the staff..

But hey thanks to R* - for one of the best games EVER!

Happy Birthday!
Solid-Snake
You people are really doing a good job so keep it up.

And happy birthday to GTA-SanAndreas.com. clap.gif
Smooth101
Happy Birthday GTA-SanAndreas.com! You have been a very good site to post and get information on! biggrin.gif
at-400 killer
happy birthday site stupid.gif
Miami13
Happy Birthday GTA-SanAndreas.com!! This site is Awesome!!!
Carl J
yeah celebrate ppl!!!!
now goin off subject....people that use AR MAX...i need ur help if u use AR max then add me if you have msn messenger..... calum_macintyre_84@hotmail.com
SalvatoreLeone
goooooooooooooooo psy and goooooooooooo www.gta-sanandreas.com
Solid-Snake
QUOTE (Carl J @ Feb 18 2005, 12:40 AM)
yeah celebrate ppl!!!!
now goin off subject....people that use AR MAX...i need ur help if u use AR max then add me if you have msn messenger..... calum_macintyre_84@hotmail.com

I don't think anyone in here will help you but why don't you check Code Junkies.com?
Zacko
W00t the time has flown by

Cheers Psy for creating one of the best web communities on the Net (IMO)
Neon™
Eh happy birthday, I'm proud to say I've been around since about March 03, but not a member, that's when my first page view was.
Kamahl
happy birthday gta-sandreas.com, i think i'm gonna cry!
PSY u made this possible, we should thank u
playa_pimp9

clap.gif HAPPY BIrthday SAN ANDREAS.COM clap.gif
playa_pimp9
HAPPY B_DAY GTA_SANANDREAS.COM. U ROCK HARD roll2.gif
Leestephens
Happy birthday to the site. I've been viewing it since it started....but only joined the forums not too long ago.

Good work on the site, its been helpful. wink.gif
DiO
i juss read 3 pages and all it pretty much said is happy birthday.do i have anything beter to do?

AW HELL NO

love the site. fun to be on. you all are a cool bunch if people. im horored to be a part of it.

Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart
BEEF
Happy new year!

I mean happy birthday gta-sanandreas.com biggrin.gif wink.gif laugh.gif
COLDOG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO!

roll2.gif
Pothead
Happy b-day psy!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.