Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Actor
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Criollo
Yep ??????
Space_Ace
Actor or actress?

Actor is probly jim carey
EMBO
Tom Hanks, Rip Torn, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson.
DonkeyTits
I don't know if they're my favorite, but some of the best actors are: Ben Stiller,Robert Deniro, Jack Nicholson, Jim Carey, Jeff Daniels, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Vince Vaughn.
Space_Ace
I forgot
Adam Sandlers funny as hell
Coreyko
Denis Leary; fuckin funny plain and simple
Get Inda Car HO 69
Dave Chappelle, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, Wil Smith, Keanu Reeves, Larry Fishbourne, other people...
Edgecrusher
QUOTE (Space_Ace @ Feb 9 2005, 11:12 PM)
Actor or actress?

They're all actors now; actress is not "PC" enough nowadays.

I dunno, I have lots of actors that I admire. Anthony Hopkins comes to mind, but I don't think I actually have a favourite.
LattO
Samuel L Jackson, Just forgot his name (In P. Fiction), Tupac Shakur, Dave Chappelle, Denzel Washington, Al Pacino
NTC187
Jim Carey is not one of the best actors, anyone can do what he does, he just acts like a retard on screen.

My favourite actors go like this:

1.) Denzel Washington

2.) Al Pacino

3.) Samuel L. Jackson
Edgecrusher
I take it you've never seen The Truman Show or Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
DonkeyTits
I also want to add Denzel and Samuel L.

he just acts like a retard on screen.

Only an actor that good could make it look so real. If you think he's a dumbass that means he's done his job.
guess who# 2
john belushi R.I.P.
Skillz
Al Pacino or Marlon Brando wink.gif

Denzel, Tupac, Chappelle, Adamn Sandler and loads others.
ENVi3
Samuel L. Jackson and Keanu Reeves
NTC187
QUOTE (Edge @ Feb 10 2005, 02:58 AM)
I take it you've never seen The Truman Show or Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.

I've seen Truman Show, in which made no sense, was a shit film, and still acted like a retard at times. He is not a good actor, anyone of us could go on screen and do the same as him, he just makes funny faces, noises, and hurts himself, and occasionally does a little bit of sub par acting, it doesnt take alot of talent to do what he does. In saying that, I did enjoy Ace Venturra and thought that was funny, but face it, he isnt a 'Good' actor.

Only an actor that good could make it look so real. If you think he's a dumbass that means he's done his job.

Make it look so real? you obviously didnt see his appearance on Oprah
Randomly-Insane
Billy Bob Thornton

(he's my gf's uncle, Tiffany Thornton)

gotta love Bad Santa and Slingblade biggrin.gif

i also like Adam Sandler, Eminem, Dave Chappelle, the two dudes from Jay and Silent Bob, Ali G (forget his real name), The whole American Pie crew, and of course Snoop Dogg.
calimann83
There are alot of good ones. most of the people listed hear are great. but the real question is who would you go gay for?
Austin
QUOTE (DETROIT187 @ Feb 10 2005, 05:52 AM)

I've seen Truman Show, in which made no sense, was a shit film, and still acted like a retard at times. He is not a good actor, anyone of us could go on screen and do the same as him, he just makes funny faces, noises, and hurts himself, and occasionally does a little bit of sub par acting, it doesnt take alot of talent to do what he does. In saying that, I did enjoy Ace Venturra and thought that was funny, but face it, he isnt a 'Good' actor.

Make it look so real? you obviously didnt see his appearance on Oprah

Just cos you were too tarded to understand The Truman Show doesn't mean it was shit..

Jim Carrey is one of the best actors on the planet.. and the funniest by a mile.
Now you go back to Arnold Schwarzenegger movies wink.gif

Anyway my favourite actors:

1) Jim Carrey
2) Anthony Hopkins
3) John Travolta
4) Russell Crowe

S-
1. Robert DeNiro is the best actor by far... Taxi Driver is my favorite movie and I think that is one of the best performances ever
2. Al Pacino... Who else can play a Cuban, Puerto Rican, and Italian Gangster and pull it off
3. Denzel Washington... His versatility is unmatched
4. Samuel L. Jackson...Nuff Said
5.Sean Penn... From Carlito's Way to 21 Grams to Mystic River he is one of the best
asthenia

Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is VERY good. And alot different from his usual acting, same with The Truman Show, just goes to show that he's not just a 'Funny-Guy'.

Robert DeNiro, Jim Carrey, Jack Nicholson, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, Samuel. L. Jackson, and my MOST FAVOURITE Actor of ALL TIME, is Tom Hanks. I love his acting.

Not too many Females, but I like Catherine Zeta Jones, Michelle Rodriquez, Milla Jovovich, and a few others.

Ast
Toge
Marlon Brando (R.I.P), Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, Anthony Hopkins, Will Smith.
Mad
QUOTE (DETROIT187 @ Feb 10 2005, 04:53 AM)
My favourite actors go like this:

1.) Denzel Washington

2.) Al Pacino

3.) Samuel L. Jackson

Agree with your list.
Inferno Chaos
My favourite actors are Samuel Jackson and Sylvester stallone.
An Answer
I like Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Jason Lee, Owen Wilson.
Shinedown_32327
Johnny Depp
John Travolta
Jim Carrey
Keanu Reeves
Yannic
Tom Hanks
Jim Carrey
Robert deNiro
Ben Stiller
apdark50
jim carrey,eddie murphy,bruce willis, samuel.l cool.gif
Pecnut
Bruce Willis
Arnold Schwartznegger
Jim Carrey
Matthew Perry
Keanu Reeves
oneflick
Depp
Officer Tenpen.... er.... Samuel L Jackson
Liam Neeson
Ewan McGregor
Pamela Lee Anderson (i know what you're gonna say - but shuddup!)
Miami13
Jim Carrey
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson
Vince Vaughn
Will Smith
NCP
Tom Hanks
Jude Law
Robert deNiro
Ray Liotta
George Clooney
Matt Damon
SADude
Arnold and many more :S
gamexploiter
John Travolta,i mean,look at his plane!!!
HOBO_NO_MO'
QUOTE (Miami13 @ Feb 24 2005, 06:53 AM)
Jim Carrey
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson
Vince Vaughn
Will Smith

i like them and i like steven stagule
y2mig
Nicholas Cage, he is the man
karvha
2pac
Al Pacino
Robert De Neiro
Samuel L. Jackson
Eddie Murphey (In his earlier films e.g, 24 hours, bevelly hill cop)
Chris Rock
Jim Carey

loads more, but they's a few.
SnowDog
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Benzilla
in order startin wit da best

sean william scott
ben stiller
the rock
jonny knocksvile
jack black
will smith
BEEF
tom hanks
jim carrey
bruce willis
nicolas cage
will smith
rowan atkinson
apdark50
martin lawrence is also funny in bad boys and big mommas house.

im gettin a cool laptop next month cool wheehehhhhhhhh roll2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.