Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Shit From Edisoncarter
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pyrocy
Adrenaline Mode
X, X, SQUARE, R1, L1, X, DOWN, LEFT, X
Slower gameplay and greater strength. Punch harder, send people flying with melee weapons, and shove cars around with your bare hands.

Recruit Anyone (9mm)
DOWN, SQUARE, UP, R2, R2, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP
Recruit anyone, up to 7 people. Recruits get a 9mm if they don't already have a weapon.

Time to create the Village People Gang!
TORENO99
Awesome! Ive been waiting forever for that code to come out biggrin.gif Damn youre awesome edisoncarter! thumbup.gif
walib
ya sweet the cheats are the greatest Edisoncarter desserves 5 points.
p.s Patriots are gonna kick eagles ass ya ya eagles suck big dick.
Caliguy
awesome...how much does he scan those codes?
casmandt
QUOTE (PyroHazaЯd @ Feb 2 2005, 04:39 AM)
Adrenaline Mode
Slower gameplay and greater strength. Punch harder, send people flying with melee weapons, and shove cars around with your bare hands.

Recruit Anyone (9mm)
Recruit anyone, up to 7 people. Recruits get a 9mm if they don't already have a weapon.

How do you find out these cheats?
Pitbull
thumbup.gif Nice,

just need other "Recruit Anyone (with weapon)* Cheats.
Will
Sweet! clap.gif I've been waiting for an update, but it was worth it! thumbup.gif

And the all peds have weapons cheat + recruit anyone cheat = Jumpy.gif

EDIT: Damn it didnt work.... sad.gif

EDIT(again): Yeah it did, do the recruit anyone first!LOL I got 2 guys with grenade launchers to attack someone! thumbup.gif
Fanatica Unleashed
lol! WOW GEE OOH... AHH... (no forget the last bit) lol

ULTIMATE! Rockstar seem to of put much more into this game,
which gives it much more fun
and will, i will do that cheat lol sounds like fun!
Thanks Edison Carter and thanks pyrohazard for posting them smile.gif
Dr. Deagle
Great, now that we have the recruit anyone cheat that i was waiting for, only infinite health is missing rolleyes.gif
C_J
edisoncarter is a fukin genius
PapaBearDX
hey since i posted this can you give me credit?
Carl J
Pyrohazard, man you rock. clap.gif How do you find these cheats? I sometime use Action Replay max which is good. Do you use that? Well anyway ur cheats hav given me the full plesur of playin gta san andreas. thanks man, am an amatur cheata, u the real thing......
mr.man
credit to JoЯdan23
Flatliner
First of all thanks, Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif

But will someone please tell me how they find new cheats?!?!?!

How do you find them?!?!?!

Please tell. wallbash_red.gif
flip_sorry
go here its edisoncarters web page... http://www.maxbot.com/misc/
1UP
more cheats to play with, more fun for a bit.... I already want more... Lots more... I wish we had even more already.
glenn_boy
THAT FUCKIN GEEZA WHO POSTED THESE CHEATS IS FUCKEN AWSOME!! HE IS MY HERO FROM NOW ON!!

P.S HOPE THERE IS MORE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Big Fat Negro
Awesome! By the way all you fooz, Pyro didn't find these Edisoncarter did. As we all should know. o.o;
stjimmy
Yes! Finally!!!! Recruit anyone!!
Hudson
i recurited 4 coppers, and got into a fight with the real police. it has to be seen to be believed biggrin.gif
Caliguy
haha, i can recruit swat guys
sonycrayfish
Is there a limit on how many people you can recruit?
Big Fat Negro
QUOTE (sonycrayfish @ Feb 3 2005, 02:41 AM)
Is there a limit on how many people you can recruit?

QUOTE (Pyro)
Recruit Anyone (9mm)

Is it really that hard to figure out, buddy?
gta-andreas_killer
finally, new codes man Jumpy.gif . im gonna have to try out this code later on ohmy.gif !!!

::gives cridit to Edison and Pyro::
GCM
thank god i have a codebreaker, i can recruite anyone with rockets or aks
unholy meatpuppet
Hoo-rah, my cardboard box head hobo army shall RULE TEH WORLD~!!1!!11!!
digital_weirdo2
QUOTE (JoЯdan23 @ Feb 2 2005, 08:22 PM)

no you cannot get credit you little attention seeker
spasticated_wanker
QUOTE (digital_weirdo2 @ Feb 3 2005, 04:41 PM)
QUOTE (JoЯdan23 @ Feb 2 2005, 08:22 PM)

no you cannot get credit you little attention seeker

good god why on earth does anyone think they deserve credit, all the credit goes to me for forcing mceggy to leave cos i found a pic of him fuckin pyro in his documents folder, those damn homos.

p.s. vote I the spasticated_wanker for god of the year and gta-sanandreas'(.com) most wanted

p.s.s. lagggg E lag la la lagggggggggg la la lagggggggggg de dum DUMMMMMMMMMMM
spasticated_wanker
QUOTE (gta-andreas_killer @ Feb 3 2005, 05:02 AM)
finally, new codes man Jumpy.gif . im gonna have to try out this code later on ohmy.gif !!!

::gives cridit to Edison and Pyro::

oh puhlease dont be such a suckass just ask pyro out, im sure he'll hook you up with a valid address so you two can practice each others homosexual fantasies together, dirty faggots.
davey boy
has anyone tryed this recuit 3 cops and do police missions
SMASHDASTATE
hjas anyone tried a drve-by with 3 guys with shot guns, m4s,ak,and every other gun you can think of real GOOOOOOOOD fun!
unholy meatpuppet
Does anyone here feel like bashing Spasticated_wanker in the head with a wrench?
gta-andreas_killer
QUOTE (spasticated_wanker @ Feb 3 2005, 05:57 PM)
oh puhlease dont be such a suckass just ask pyro out, im sure he'll hook you up with a valid address so you two can practice each others homosexual fantasies together, dirty faggots.

WOW, i want to beat him up right in the head with a wrench. hell, ill be happy to do so laugh.gif
Young Escobar
mad.gif This isn't what it's cracked up to be. I have actually tried this code and it seriouly reduces the amount of peds. The motorbikes don't appear often and the different law enforcers don't appear at higher wanted levels (S.W.A.T, F.BI and military).

But I still like this code.

Also you should do a mission with the adrenaline code on (it's funny shit). scooter.gif
shannz 123
Adrenaline Mode

Recruit Anyone (9mm)

HEY YO EDISONCARTER THESE FUCKIN CHEATS MAN THEY TIP top mush clap.gif thumbup.gif drool.gif
spasticated_wanker
oh god i love all the negative responces, my fans are still out in full force i see yay for me
spasticated_wanker
QUOTE (unholy meatpuppet @ Feb 4 2005, 06:26 AM)
Does anyone here feel like bashing Spasticated_wanker in the head with a wrench?

gta-andreas_killer Posted on Feb 4 2005, 06:34 AM
  QUOTE (spasticated_wanker @ Feb 3 2005, 05:57 PM)

WOW, i want to beat him up right in the head with a wrench. hell, ill be happy to do so
OH GOD IM SO SCARED!!!! A BUNCH OF UBER GAY GTA SANANDREAS CJ WANNA-BE'S ARE OUT TO GETZOR MEEEEE
you two need to grow balls before considering such things, secondly id name a place and day if i thought the pair of you were my age if i combined both of yours together, you little shitstains
Flatliner
I have a really cool combo. laugh.gif

Use the 'adrenaline' cheat and the 'mega punch' cheat.

If you hit someone now they will fly out of the screen (unless they hit something)
Peds can even crash really hard into other cars and send the cars crashing.

clap.gif Other funny thing, hit a ped against some stairs and they will fly straight up, and come down after a while eventually.

Or, try getting a ped to hit you against some stairs and see how high youll go, or try getting a ped to hit you out into the open, i flew very very very very very very far that way! roll2.gif

Another, get into a car and the slowmo will stop, drive real fast then bail out so CJ will roll on the ground, now if you get back into a car the slowmo will still be there!
Now try crashing into another car at full speed!!! COOL! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
medalman88
wallbash_red.gif can someone please tell me what the hell a melee weapon is[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][U][I][B]
Dslshark
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

HEY

COOL CHEATS IS THERE ANY NEWS ON GET INFINITY AMMO HEALTH AND ALL GUNS CHEATS? thumbup.gif

THX

DSL
gta-andreas_killer
QUOTE (spasticated_wanker @ Feb 4 2005, 07:32 PM)
oh god i love all the negative responces, my fans are still out in full force i see yay for me

dude, u shouldnt be proud becuz u love all of the negative comments. hell, if we knew where u live, we would beat u up bitch. mad.gif

::these codes hella rock::
Himsa
gta-andreas_killer

Close.........but no cigar. sad.gif

Thanks for posting these. I dont visit this place anymore. So thanks for it here. smile.gif
Impala72
Cool, cheat, i cant wait to get a gang member from each gang, that will be awesome cool.gif
medalman88
Adrenaline Mode

Recruit Anyone (9mm)

ill ask again!! what the hell is a melee weapon[SIZE=14][B][I][U][FONT=Impact] wallbash_red.gif
GTAgamer
QUOTE (Carl J @ Feb 2 2005, 09:05 PM)
Pyrohazard, man you rock. clap.gif How do you find these cheats? I sometime use Action Replay max which is good. Do you use that? Well anyway ur cheats hav given me the full plesur of playin gta san andreas. thanks man, am an amatur cheata, u the real thing......

pyro doesnt find them, edisoncarter does, but thnx for posting jordan23 and thnx pyro for makin them on the web!
Grove -ST- 4 Life
COOL, just make a army of prostitutes LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.