Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saved Jetpack in Los Santos
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
ceejay
(NO SEARCH RESULTS FOUND FOR JETPACK GLITCH or JETPACK BLUFFS)
I had on the jetpack, I flew to the Verdant Bulffs save house in Los Santos, I took off the jetpack right on the step outside the door, then walked inside and saved my game.
Now everytime I load that save, as soon as I go outside, the jetpack pops right on my back.
Tested over and over, reset, turned off, reloaded different slot.
Still pops on my back everytime I step outside!
Space_Ace
Not even a big deal? What was the point of posting this? Just press triangle to get it off your back
paranormal
I did this at Blueberry or Dillimore can't remember.
Neon™
Awesome.

Added to The Queue of the Area 69 and Blue Hell Guide.
Randomly-Insane
QUOTE (Space_Ace @ Jan 25 2005, 08:33 PM)
Not even a big deal? What was the point of posting this? Just press triangle to get it off your back

lol the big deal is that now you can get a jetpack everytime you load a game without cheating

nice find by the way thumbup.gif
ceejay
QUOTE (Space_Ace @ Jan 26 2005, 04:33 AM)

Whoa. whats the point of posting? Did ya all hear that? Whats the point of posting.
hmmmm......
Can you load a game in Los Santos with a jetpack????
I think its really handy. Maybe it'll help someone else too. Thats the point of posting.
shmeb
I don't know why poeple bother to post things like that kid. Every third post has some idiot saying, "OLD!" or "STUPID."
Randomly-Insane
eh i think he misunderstood the statement made in the original topic, he thought the dude was saying he had a problem with the jetpack appearing on his back when he loaded.

anyways, that is a really cool find, i'll have to try it out.
ceejay
I've been playing around with it, and have found some helpful hints on making it work.

Make sure when you take it off, it lands right where you end up when you come out.

Go inside, then turn around and come back out, dont move. look at where youre standing. Thats where the jetpack should end up when you take it off.
It's worked over and over for me, re-saving and all.
I will have to try this at other save houses and get back to this.

Ok, It also works at Santa Maria Beach safe house. Its the only other place I've tried it besides Verdant Bluffs. Thats 100% so far! heh
Phusion
Interesting,So unlimited jetpacks where ever you save?
ceejay
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Jan 26 2005, 10:24 AM)
Interesting,So unlimited jetpacks where ever you save?

Well , I've only tried this at Verdant Bluffs so far, I dont know if it will work anywhere else yet.
And as for 'unlimited' jetpacks, it is there for me everytime, yes.

EDIT: I have now tried it sucessfully at Doherty in SF at the save house across from the driving school and at the garage down the street (outside save spot) and at Santa Maria Beach in LS and Madd Doggs Crib in LS.

EDIT: Also works at both save houses in Angel Pine. I'm done posting the locations this will work, I'm sure its going to work everywhere.

EDIT: To clarify for some people, I am able to LOAD my games anywhere with the jetpack now, i'm not talking about just going and coming back out with it still there.
ceejay
Since more than one person has asked for a pic, here and on other boards, I have made a .MOV of it in action. I thought a new post was in order.

The movie starts out from my 3rd save slot, (you will see CJ's clothes change after load for proof) Then I immediately load slot 2, watch closely. Then I walk straight outside, and a jetpack spawns on my back. (I am outside the safe house across from Madd Dogg's Crib, also an entrance to blue hell!...handy!)
I'm pretty sure this should be good proof ..yes?

This has worked everywhere i've tried it.
Here's the link to the mov file:
http://www.angelfire.com/tn/aladdinsane/ce...etpacktrick.mov
CJHOSER
ill try this out ! smile.gif
Randomly-Insane
good work with the movie, thumbup.gif

i have yet to try it, but i'll get around to it soon.
Kuwong
cool find this should be in psys glitches as it can help make finding gang tags easier.
mr shmartypantz
will try that
dez_pyro
cool ill hyave to try this
ceejay
QUOTE (kuwong @ Jan 30 2005, 11:04 AM)
cool find this should be in psys glitches as it can help make finding gang tags easier.

YEA! good for tags, AND gang wars, AND horseshoes! Not only in LS does this work, but SF and LV as well!
Enjoy
sonycrayfish
This glitch is awsome.
Sephiroth
Hmm interesting but in the vid when it was loading to go outside you could have done the jetpack cheat right away right before it shows you out side and then it could have got onto your back...but never the less I believe it anyway because theres a vid.
ceejay
QUOTE (Sephiroth @ Jan 31 2005, 05:01 AM)
Hmm interesting but in the vid when it was loading to go outside you could have done the jetpack cheat right away right before it shows you out side and then it could have got onto your back...but never the less I believe it anyway because theres a vid.

I guess I could have.
I gues the only way to prove it, is try it yourself.
!!!! Or I could make another .mov and pan out during load, so you see the controllers, and the rf modulator, so you know that theres not another playstation hooked up out of view, and then pan back in .... sheesh thats crazy :-) please go try it...
calimann83
good find
big-zee
great find dude and it actuallly works thumbup.gif
ceejay
QUOTE (big-zee @ Jan 31 2005, 03:51 PM)
great find dude and it actuallly works thumbup.gif

Thanks to you and everyone that has verified that this works!
(it'll save me from making a crazy paraniod video)
jakester69
Yeah Good Find clap.gif
ch00b
first of all, Space Ace ur a f*cking idiot shut up.

backtotopic
nice find ive gotta do this tonight scooter.gif
ceejay
Glad you all enjoy it.
I cant tell you the last time I had to goto verdant meadows to get the jetpack!
This rocks!
Kuwong
well done mr ceejay well done.
Space_Ace
QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Jan 26 2005, 12:35 AM)
eh i think he misunderstood the statement made in the original topic, he thought the dude was saying he had a problem with the jetpack appearing on his back when he loaded.

Yeah I did misunderstand the topic
That is a cool find anyway though
Sorry for the first post ceejay
ceejay
QUOTE (Space_Ace @ Feb 3 2005, 05:57 AM)
QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Jan 26 2005, 12:35 AM)

Yeah I did misunderstand the topic
That is a cool find anyway though
Sorry for the first post ceejay

Yea no prob. Actually I named that topic before I had done a bunch of testing on it, and now I realize the title could be different.

Enjoy!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.