Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I the first one to pick up on this?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
L_5ton3
Is it me or is the mission Just Buisness, (the one where u being chased by the car carrier and bikes through the flood control ditch). Very similar to the openning scene of Terminator 2? I dont know weather its coincidence or not but year

And for those who dont know what im talking about, at the beginnig of T2 a kids being chased by a guy in a tanker i think so jumps on a bike, and tries to lose him, he thinks he has lost him and rides into a flood control ditch when the tanker drives off a bridge and into a ditch exactly like on gta
Beano
yeh tru ,
but isnt the scene where you jump (or the truk cant remember ) of the ramp
remincint of the matrix
Randomly-Insane
i believe its been posted before but still, thats a nice find. Also that mission has some resemblence to the car chase scene in Bad Boys II because the chase cutscene shows the cars spiraling down a large carpark ramp exactly like in the movie scene.

nice find biggrin.gif
GCM
I NOTICED THIS TOO. when the semi flys off the bridge its so korny, it like gets caught on something.
Phusion
Hmm............I dunno and I don't really care either
GCM
you.are.an.ass.
Kuwong
wait till they do a misson like the italian job. lol
mr shmartypantz
**sings** we are the self preservation society.

they should do a mission like that....
Roman
I never noticed that. thats a real good find!
[CIA]Mortier
QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Jan 16 2005, 11:49 AM)
i believe its been posted before but still, thats a nice find. Also that mission has some resemblence to the car chase scene in Bad Boys II because the chase cutscene shows the cars spiraling down a large carpark ramp exactly like in the movie scene.

nice find biggrin.gif

yep biggrin.gif

It's one of my favorite missions though it might be not that original

Bad Boys 2 rocks btw laugh.gif
sm33th
I thought it would've been a little obvious to almost everybody... I noticed right away
Silverwolf
It doesn't really matter much neways, but hey you saw that and thought yay i saw something before evry1 else. drool.gif
A'tony
Silverwolf, you gibbon!

Explain in detail next time...you no make's sense!
bigbaby
who gives a shit all those films suck my dogs cock for 10$ every morning befor i brush my teeth! Jumpy.gif
Jester
Two Things

1How can a film suck your dogs cock
2Ur an asshole
Pitbull
QUOTE (GTA_smith @ Jan 16 2005, 08:21 PM)
I thought it would've been a little obvious to almost everybody... I noticed right away

same here, that wasnt a find, just an obvious thing from a well known film.
Tootsie_Roll
Yeah well it wasn't to me. You know why? Because films that only have special effects SUCK. Like the last two Matrix's.

But good find i wasn't yelling at anyone.
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE (L_5ton3 @ Jan 16 2005, 11:45 AM)
at the beginnig of T2 a kids being chased by a guy in a tanker

It was a freightliner tow truck wink.gif and yes i did notice it.
LanceVance
Hey this mission is a little bit of bad baoy2 and terminator ok.
UberRyan
QUOTE (LanceVance @ Jan 29 2005, 08:30 AM)
Hey this mission is a little bit of bad baoy2 and terminator ok.

More so Terminator 2, and not so much Bad boys 2, seeing as how that "chase out of the car park" can also be seen in Gone In Sixty Seconds

Bad Boys 2 sucked in my opinion, Will Smith and Martin Lawerence need to play rock, paper, scissors, to determine which one is put to death by a Russian Firing Squad.

Also... this topic is quite lame, and quite old. I suggest locking... to put it out of it's misery
KingOfSanAndreas
lol, yeah, when i think about it, its really like it, good find dude!
Powers
huhuhuhuhuh yeah yeah, and and and, in vice city it is well like Scarface innit. wink.gif
SAGod
QUOTE (GtaCarMod @ Jan 16 2005, 11:51 AM)
you.are.an.ass.

I've noticed you take a lot of people down.
Like with the FBI Truck.
I'd already been flamed enough without you putting your 2 f**kin cents in. mad.gif
eazye
QUOTE (bigbaby @ Jan 28 2005, 11:33 PM)
who gives a shit all those films suck my dogs cock for 10$ every morning befor i brush my teeth! Jumpy.gif

You my friend are an idiot. rolleyes.gif
sonycrayfish
definetly.
big-zee
true nice find thumbup.gif
ch00b
QUOTE (eazye @ Feb 1 2005, 01:41 AM)

i must agree... lamo.gif
conFUSED
thats exactly what i thought when i saw it.
A'tony
QUOTE (eazye @ Feb 1 2005, 01:41 AM)

I must agree, friend!

He is a TIT...flaming get's you know where and neither does acting like you're hard, when you know you're not!
Devtherev
yeha because thats how they make the gta games they take bits from all the gangsta and action films and put them together in one game
degu
I thought it would be like a movie but never thought that it was like any of the movies that you guys said mentioned.
Kuwong
yeah still good though
Gazz
Last main story mission, when sweet is on the end of the fire truck.....T3??? When Arnie is on the end??? wink.gif
bronz
clearly t2, noticed that straight away. and it is a good film no matter what any mofo says.
nothinking4meman
QUOTE (Gazz @ Feb 8 2005, 07:13 PM)
Last main story mission, when sweet is on the end of the fire truck.....T3??? When Arnie is on the end??? wink.gif

hah now THAt is a good find, i never even thought of that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.