Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Tsunami's....
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Pages: 1, 2
Mad
Really sad story. unsure.gif
EMBO
Pimp you really are an insensitive fuck aren't you?

Btw this is R&R so any warnings or anything else you want togive me will be bullshit.

Btw sorry P-nut.
The Immortal Republican
QUOTE (P-nut @ Jan 15 2005, 10:33 PM)

Frankly I dont know the reason I'm writing this, but just remember to donate money to the aid-organisations.

I won't give a fucking dime.

My family didn't recieve a fucking dime when the three hurricanes hit FL, so why should I? Fuck that.
Y2J
that is a real sad fucking attitude dude, i havent heard about these hurricanes you speak of, but whos fault is it that you didnt get a dime? its people like you. Now if you start to think about it you can see some irony. 2 wrongs dont make a right.
DonLeone
In the defence of 'Imortal Nuisance', Florida does recieve hurricanes pretty regularly! Get educated before you post Jericho. I do however, think he has a very pompous attitude
iSpyware
QUOTE (DonLeone @ Feb 4 2005, 11:54 AM)
In the defence of 'Imortal Nuisance', Florida does recieve hurricanes pretty regularly! Get educated before you post Jericho. I do however, think he has a very pompous attitude

You just stole that word from Mr. Nice.

Great job.
Mekstizzle
i stole some words off mattdrake
4got them now
sad.gif
The Immortal Republican
QUOTE (Y2J @ Feb 4 2005, 04:24 AM)
that is a real sad fucking attitude dude, i havent heard about these hurricanes you speak of, but whos fault is it that you didnt get a dime? its people like you. Now if you start to think about it you can see some irony. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Watch it.

Until I recieve money for the Roof leaks in my house then I won't send a fucking penny to a bunch frivolous yellow motherfuckers. They over populate their countries anyways...

Also, did these yellow pieces of shit show sympathy for 9/11? No, they laughed. So fuck them, I laugh at their pain and misery as well.
conFUSED
they're doing a tsunami releif thing at my school tonight. Im not going so i don't know what theyre doing exactly.
P-nut
QUOTE (The Immortal Nuisance @ Feb 4 2005, 09:46 PM)
Also, did these yellow pieces of shit show sympathy for 9/11? No, they laughed. So fuck them, I laugh at their pain and misery as well.

Oh really? I am pretty postive the people laughed waay harder in you great 'ally' Saudi Arabia.

BTW laughing at pain and misery is called sadism. I suggest you leave sadism to your sexual life and grow some fucking brains, acey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.