Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My SLAMVAN
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
pixeljunkynz
I'm going to take a break today from my other work and do a few more renders for you guys. So Check back later in the day, or first thing tomorrow morning.
R3D_WUD
QUOTE (pixeljunkynz @ Feb 19 2005, 09:33 PM)
I'm going to take a break today from my other work and do a few more renders for you guys. So Check back later in the day, or first thing tomorrow morning.

Yay!

More work from tha masta.

*waits*

biggrin.gif
Neonô
I haven't been around here much to see all you did but I don't have the time to read the topic now.
pixeljunkynz
ok, these were rushed, but should make your desktop feel more fresh,

user posted image--CLICK FOR LARGE ONE
Enjoy
R3ACTION
angle looks shit
Skribble
F*cking Amazing! I can't imagine the work it takes for that. It's inspiring, all I can think of now is learning Maya and making my own kick-ass stuff. But it will be heavy effort to get as good as you. 8 years?

I think its amazing you put up with all those requests. laugh.gif

I was gonna say the same thing phantom. Sounds like such a N00b.
The_Owlcat
That is awsome 10/10
Slamvan_Matt
they're cooool except the angle is sh*tty
R3D_WUD
Love the perspecctive on them, fits the desktop good.

I can't take my eyes off it.
Russian
Great work!
MCmoney5050
where can you download Maya6
VortekZ
Search it on google
pixeljunkynz
Maya 6 is expensive, you can download a FREE personal learning edition that is good to learn the basics on.

Regarding the angle of the renders, you either like it or you don't, I do renders for me primarily, and I like them, you guys just get a copy of stuff I do for me.

Hoping to find some time next weekend to finish/work-on the remington.
psychÝ
QUOTE (pixeljunkynz @ Feb 20 2005, 09:31 PM)
Maya 6 is expensive, you can download a FREE personal learning edition that is good to learn the basics on.

Regarding the angle of the renders, you either like it or you don't, I do renders for me primarily, and I like them, you guys just get a copy of stuff I do for me.

Hoping to find some time next weekend to finish/work-on the remington.

ye there cool
only on the orange one the back hydrolics are up but the perspective means u can barly notices that
pixeljunkynz
Yeah I guess, that one probably deserves a better angle, like I said, I was in a rush. It can take an hour to set-up these renders. Get the lighting right and stuff. Plus it takes up to an hour to render them at the larger size.

Did you like the orange-gold tints on the orange one?
psychÝ
QUOTE (pixeljunkynz @ Feb 20 2005, 09:39 PM)
Yeah I guess, that one probably deserves a better angle, like I said, I was in a rush. It can take an hour to set-up these renders. Get the lighting right and stuff. Plus it takes up to an hour to render them at the larger size.

Did you like the orange-gold tints on the orange one?

ye there cool
could be slightly more transparent so u can just see through them a bit more but then u would have to make an interior which would take a long time

there all good
pixeljunkynz
I've submitted a render for the "pic of the day" gallery over at gtagaming.com so if you notice it over there don't worry, it was me.
Bawk2
Very nice. 10/10
psychÝ
probally get put up as there damn good and all the other pics are take with digital cameras off tv screens and look crap
Kuwong
nice wrok, cant wait for the remington.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Sweet monkey tuesdays! Those are crackin'! Seriously, i'm biting my fingers waiting for the remington! thumbup.gif
RkOStunner28
the white on 7/10 the black one 20/10
Neonô
Still awesome.
pixeljunkynz
:UPDATE:
Sorry I haven't been able to post more, been hell busy.

Remington is on HOLD.... so sorry, but busy busy.

I am preparing the SLAMVAN for sale, on a 3D model website, doubt anyone will buy it, but what the hey. I've made some more renders for the website.

I'll link u guys to the SlamVan once it's on sale at TURBO SQUID
If anyone here has MAYA 6.0+ feel free to purchase it and make your own mods and renders. The Deluxe Version will be on sale for US$500 for starters. Haha, u know u want to buy it!! A cheaper version will be on sale for US$350 without all the extras (paintjobs, wire wheels, chrome trim)

EDIT (heres the renders)
The Wheels
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Bigger pics (black 3/4 view)
First
Second

Enjoy...

p.s GTA-Gaming still hasn't posted the slamvan I submitted sad.gif must be a que

Neonô
Last truck rocks biggrin.gif Rated on wheels. They all awesome.
Hudson
First off: That is frigging awsome

Secondly, i hate to focus on the negative here, but as you know, the internet is full of, eh, whats the word? oh yeah, cunts. Write your name on the bottom of the van, so you can prove its yours. (its an old coders trick.)

Just helping out biggrin.gif
Pothead
30/10
GTA_FR3AK
10000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
Skribble
If i had lots of money, skill and maya 6.0 I would buy that right now.
*Writes those three things on to do list.*

Really good job man.
Mekstizzle
Nice.
Eyemace
some sucker probably will buy it, i probli would if i had $500 to blow like that
Get Inda Car HO 69
10/10 your just too coolsQ!!
pixeljunkynz
Thanks for the kinda words...

Hudson - Those r the only ones I haven't stuck "created by pixeljunkynz@hotmail.com" on, I just forgot. Adds to to-do list biggrin.gif

I usually stick it down in the bottem right, so it doesn't get in the way. I could watermark them all, but I want people to enjoy the renders without my name in the way.
Mr. Thunderfield
*Wordless*
Russian
^^^ the same
Skribble
Ahhh, I see we have another to-do lister. biggrin.gif

Watermarking is overated. It ruins the viewing for others and the rippers can easily clone over them. Succesfully.
DiO
this topic is still at it

anyway,keep up the good work
pixeljunkynz
Still putting together the SlamVan for sale, god it's a pain, the file has to be perfect. So I'm having to clean up every little bit (textures/materials, rigging, suspension, etc) It's going to be a lot cheaper now, I had a good look around, there's some damn nice cars for like US$300. Probably sell it for like US$300 for starters.

I'm buying Gran Turismo 4 today, so computer will be free for more renders, for a few days while I get sick of GT4.

Click on the Thumbnail for the larger pic (Getting better with html biggrin.gif )
user posted image_user posted image

More Updates soon
psychÝ
if you can sell them for that much (if you can)

all you have to do is make like 2 a week (if you can sell them) and thats a good salary
DuPz0r
I just got gt4 today, i got all the licence's now biggrin.gif
pixeljunkynz
I was messing around, didn't quite turn out right... but I'll post it anyway.
Click on the thumb for the larger version
user posted image

GT4 is only just getting released here in New Zealand today. But supposidly the pal version has a few extra cars. I just want to take a BMW M3 for a spin.
Mr. Thunderfield
can't you just rip the image from the website...saves alot of money...
I don't see why anyone would buy a virtual car for like 500 dollars...
rolleyes.gif
pixeljunkynz
Not selling an image of the SlamVan.
I'm selling the 3D Model, the MAYA file.

I doubt anyone will buy it, but it costs me nothing to offer it. If it sells, I only get 30-40%. But thats money I didn't have before. Better than it sitting on my comp not doing anything.

I've created a thread over at gtagayming.com, to share the SlamVan with as many fans as possible.
Mr. Thunderfield
ok biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.