Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My SLAMVAN
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
JStormz
Not trying to jump on your shit or anything, but i just wanted to see what it would look like with gold trim and rims, and i don't think it looks that bad aside from the red color could be a bit darker and the stripes removed giving the two-tone color a better feel

user posted image
pixeljunkynz
Here's a simple 360 degree view of the SlamVan
I can't figure out how to make it stream, so you'll have to wait for it to load before it will play.

Here's the lower quality one - 1.6mb 360 View

Here's the higher quality one - 6.6mb 360 View

More animations soon
GTA:Crusader
nice one thats the best!!!!
Randomly-Insane
damn i like the animations....

make more lol

try an animated camera angle pan as th slamvan drives by, rotate the camera angle across the front bumper and the side view as it passes and then raise as it drives away.

Like the chase cam in Cinimatic Mode on GTA SA if you dont know what i mean

if you can do that sort of animations......
.Seb
nice3 shit
Slamvan_Matt
could i get a slamvan pic for my sig (same as up on my sentance)
psychÝ
animations cool don't think ur be able to put the shells on to gta as it won't work with the engine and gta's engine is to shit to have that high quality car shells
pixeljunkynz
When GTA:SA comes out on PC, I will look to do an improved SlamVan model + paintjobs and mods. Depends on the kind of tools they release with it.

I don't want people to use these renders for sigs or any other purpose other than sticking them on your desktop.

I also don't want to see any of these renders on any other GTA site, I've only posted them here, and if you see them anywhere else let me know.

The animation I'm planning on is a hydraulics bouncing anim. I'm going to do a few tests before then.
pixeljunkynz
ANIMATION

less than a 1mb, both of them
Save them, open them up on your comp and LOOP them.

Same animation, 2 different angles/colours

(these r just tests)

BLACK - RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

GREEN FLAMES - RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS
Mr. Thunderfield
Very, very, very cool.
Inferno Chaos
You should get a job at R* cool.gif
GTA:Crusader
Awesome animation... good job
Albino
Do you make sigs,too??
KingOfSanAndreas
wow! thats amazing! 9/10
Bawk2
When are you going to update again?
Pixeljunkiez...Hello?
pixeljunkynz
I don't make sigs for people, I think sigs should express you, so you should make them. I've already stated I don't want to see my renders in peoples sigs/avatars. I don't want to have to go through and copywright everything.

Bawk2 - I'll have an update within the next week. I'm working on a few projects now, so SlamVan is about 10% of my time, and the Remington is about 5%. So the updates will trickle in.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Damn movies won't load up mad.gif still, this is what living in the middle of nowhere gets you: No broadband. I guess i'll just have to wait till the 25th Feb when I do get it. (1000kbps YAY!! When BT want to they can be nice but other times they're bastards.) lamo.gif
pixeljunkynz
You just have to wait for the full movie to finish, if you click the link. If you right click the links - save target as. and it should start downloading fine.

Any troubles PM me.
cuda is your boi
Tell me, you have a portfolio, ot you have deviantart? I would really like to see your galery
A'tony
Dude, that slamvan rocks!

Are you going to models of other cars or just leave it at that! Because if you're gonna do other cars then I won't influence you on what cars!

*coughs*JESTER*coughs*
Kuwong
thats the best graphics ive ever seen well done and can you do a slamvan with an ambulance theme, like the police car? or any other veichle like a taxi or any others? thanks
Mad
Greatest 3D graphics! Real COOL, Dude!
Slamvan_Matt
i like the anim-- hydrau are powerful
got any blue-orange-yellow flame ones.
pixeljunkynz
SLAMVAN Matt your signitures a little too big. Thats the SlamVan from before they released the game, man it looks quite different.

I'm still working on the Remington, having some trouble with it.
Menace2societY
really good job on the slamvan. can't wait to see the remington biggrin.gif
KingOfSanAndreas
that is amazing....10/10
SalvatoreLeone
100000000000000000000000000000000000/100000000000000000000000000000000000 from me
XtortioN
Man, those are some awesome pieces of work. How long have you been doing this?
pixeljunkynz
Been messing around in 3D for almost 9 years.....

Only been serious for like 3 or something
PhantomStranger
Are you going to models of other cars or just leave it at that! Because if you're gonna do other cars then I won't influence you on what cars!

*coughs*JESTER*coughs*

i think he has better things to do, i know if i had that talent, i would.
Washunka
What program do you use? I am thinking about acquiring 3d studio max or maya are these good programs.
crazyman
M3 t0o and do joo use teh 3d jonnk
Bawk2
I cant wait for the remington!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope it's a desktop!
j14rk1n
He already said he used Maya...
pixeljunkynz- you competely kill in that program... excellent work. You really sould send that to Rockstar. clap.gif
Washunka
QUOTE (j14rk1n @ Feb 7 2005, 01:44 PM)
He already said he used Maya...
pixeljunkynz- you competely kill in that program... excellent work. You really sould send that to Rockstar. clap.gif

thank you
Bawk2
uh, it's been a while. Any more updates, or has Pixeljunkiez just abandonded the topic?
pixeljunkynz
I'm really really busy at the moment. I'm still around, I've had to put everything on hold for a while... I won't abandon this thread without telling you guys.

I'll crank out a new render this weekend to keep things alive.

rctfan1556
QUOTE (pixeljunkynz @ Jan 22 2005, 04:52 PM)

user posted image

I tried drawing this on paper and it was a bitch to do. I had to restart like 4 times and it pissed me off at points. I got it done though. I'll try to get a pic of it up, if thats alright with you Pixel?
Kuwong
why draw it on paper when you have the real thing right there?
R3ACTION
someone has some skills

ME ! lol.................j/k

ver ver very nice work
rctfan1556
QUOTE (kuwong @ Feb 11 2005, 03:03 AM)
why draw it on paper when you have the real thing right there?

Because I like to draw things. An artist does what he or she likes wants to do and I wanted to draw this because I wanted to. sleep.gif
Menace2societY
gangstas are allowed to draw it on paper
The Porscheofile
damn man dat shit is tight!!! jesus! u should do one with a paint job#2 with the flames being red, and with the hydralix locked in the place where the front is higher then the back. gold/$ symbol rimz, and bullbarz front and back. that would kill if it aint to much to ask? PS if u make it, can i use it as my sig since i dont got one??? u'd get full credit i swear!!
PhantomStranger
damn man dat shit is tight!!! jesus! u should do one with a paint job#2 with the flames being red, and with the hydralix locked in the place where the front is higher then the back. gold/$ symbol rimz, and bullbarz front and back. that would kill if it aint to much to ask? PS if u make it, can i use it as my sig since i dont got one??? u'd get full credit i swear!!

shut the hell up, you just sound stupid
SalvatoreLeone
voodoo?
Slamvan_Matt
QUOTE (Slamvan_Matt @ Jan 29 2005, 01:51 PM)

Heli Pilot Lazz - I've done some gold rims and changed all the chrome-trim to gold, but it looked really ugly.

bad luck about the slam van "i'm lazzes friend matt" by the way

could you try it with the paintjob, and foglights, but with dark blue shaded windows. Hydaulics. umm maybe with uhh.... and engine sorta pokin' through the bonnet???

diespam.gif van lol

wheres my part???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Impala72
I really like those slamvans, i think i like the white one more that the black one
R3D_WUD
QUOTE (Menace2societY @ Feb 12 2005, 03:49 PM)
gangstas are allowed to draw it on paper

Yeah, if it's not a waste of lead on your pencil biggrin.gif.

But hey, very nice slam van.

I love it.
MCmoney5050
where can i download Maya6
VortekZ
QUOTE (Slamvan_Matt @ Feb 19 2005, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (Slamvan_Matt @ Jan 29 2005, 01:51 PM)

Heli Pilot Lazz - I've done some gold rims and changed all the chrome-trim to gold, but it looked really ugly.

bad luck about the slam van  "i'm lazzes friend matt" by the way

could you try it with the paintjob, and foglights,  but with dark blue shaded windows. Hydaulics. umm maybe with uhh....  and engine sorta pokin' through the bonnet??? 

diespam.gif van        lol

wheres my part???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Wtf all u n00bs askin him to do shit for you, that stuff aint easy you know..also he already said hes busy..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.