Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My SLAMVAN
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Get Inda Car HO 69
Man how did you do this!
VortekZ
the latest one looks nice...
___SLIPKNOT___
WOW your awsome at this damn u should have bada$$ sigs.. all of your cars are 10/10 clap.gif
pixeljunkynz
MONSTER SLAMVAN DEVELOPMENT

I was messing around seeing what the Monster Truck SlamVan might look like. Also experimenting with different rendering.

The wheel archs are temporary, It's going to take some time to get them looking right.
user posted image

Here's a nice plain render
user posted image
Big Plain one

It's going to take some time to finish it, But it would make for some cool scenes, like it rolling/jumping over the other SlamVans.
Neon™
Aah-some.

You are gonna need new paint too laugh.gif but sweet so far.

You should lower it onto those wheels, widebody style. I'm serious. Forreal. Extend the wheel arcs over the wheels and have them low on the sides. With hydraulic arms that lift it up. But don't extend the doors, leave them in further. I think that'd be sweet.
Randomly-Insane
damn thats sexeh biggrin.gif

you should set some of those up as your sig and avatar, you'd get high ratings on the avatar rating board.
pixeljunkynz
I like my sig and avatar... they represent me better than a SlamVan

But a good idea biggrin.gif
Neon™
Is my "idea" "dream" "whatever" even possible? A widebody, slammed monster truck?
pixeljunkynz
neonspinnaz24 - Sounds kinda crazy, from my understanding of your idea, I can't imagine it looking that good - so not worth the effort sorry.

I'm just trying to get something that looks like a normal Monster Truck.
Neon™
Lol yeah it'd be a waste of time, just trying to get a grasp of what's possible and what's not.

Yeah go for it.
pixeljunkynz
Well that's whats really cool about 3D, anythings possible. Once u get a model done, you can really mess around with it. I might upload a Dragster version I was messing around with, with Massive Tires on the back, and biscuits on the front.
stjimmy
Dude, that last one with the broken up R* style image... you should send that one to them. I understand if you don't wanna. Hell, they might even ignore it sad.gif.
pixeljunkynz
I'll send some stuff in once it's well and truly finalised. Plus I want to do ATLEAST one more car. I'd expect a HAT or something for free.... lol

3D Fan Art is really common with other games, so it's not a big deal for a game company.
stjimmy
I see... But, don't you think R* would be impressed by your Slamvan? You make them look a bit like cars that could be in a game. Not crazy realistic like the people who have too much time on their hands...
pixeljunkynz
I think they'll enjoy it, one things obvious about the SlamVan in GTA:SA, and that's it is in their because someone loves it. It stands out so much, so I think whoever wanted it in the game will enjoy my version of it.

I did set out just to make a more detailed version of the SlamVan, not a realistic - modded 67 Chevy Pickup.

I like stylised cars in games, which is why despite the graphics I really enyjoy the cars in GTA.
JStormz
I've seen this one before and that shit is just amazing, but still the time it takes to make isn't really worth it unless you have nothing else to do

user posted image

anyway keep up the good work
psychř
ye its good but unless u or someone else can make it in to a shell for a car its just a pretty picture

its about 1 billion times then any of the shells that R* made for the cars

what do u make them on anyway?
SalvatoreLeone
You, Psy and VodooSlumlord are the gratest guys on this forum, YOU GUYS RULE!
Bawk2
You Guys ROCK.
Add Duffman and Vortex to that list, SalvatoreLeone
Neon™
I hope that when SA on the computer comes out you'll code these cars to run on it.

"Anything's possible" so a Trashmaster with a working trasharm that doubles as a wheeliebar, with wheel archs to accomidate 45's in the back and 10's in the front, with deisel ram air intake on the front and exposed exhaust running the length of the roof to the back, and reverse scizzor doors that swing down and act as a stepladder....that wouldn't be out of the question? laugh.gif

If that's possible I badly need to get into 3D laugh.gif
pixeljunkynz
Another backrop, but it didn't turn out brilliantly.
Here it is
Bawk2
Nice.

Didn't turn out to well, like you said, but nice
When is the Remington coming and will you make a desktop of it?
pixeljunkynz
Here's a better render
I found a carbon fibre shader and wanted to test it out.

user posted image

Click here for the larger version
fourstar
thats the coolist thing i have seen in a long time, the green one with the gta sa logo is on my background now cool.gif
.Seb
make these for the next gta please
DuPz0r
oooo, carbon slamvan.
Thats mad. smile.gif
PhantomStranger
I think you should make a slamvan monster with a chrome roll bar at the back to put four chrome spot lights on top. also you should make a slamvan sports wagon like the holden sandman.
user posted image
user posted image

SlamVan SandMan tongue.gif

a tow truck would look cool aswell
pixeljunkynz
I was considering doing the Wagon bit for the SlamVan.

Thats a mean Holden...

Here's the Remington so far, it's going slowly. Still heaps to do.... as you will see. What is done, isn't final, The chrome is going to take a lot of playing around with.

REMINGTON DEVELOPMENT

I just threw those wheels on, they render quickly, they most certainly don't suit it.

It'll get there.

GTA:Crusader
nice stuff cant wait till its done
pixeljunkynz
Yet another update..
user posted image
BIG VERSION 1280px wide

user posted image
BIG VERSION 1280px wide
Randomly-Insane
fucking sweeeet thumbup.gif

time to update my wallpaper again biggrin.gif
PhantomStranger
AWSOME!! Dose that also mean you will try a wagon?
pixeljunkynz
I'm not promising anything, I might move onto other things. I'll keep ya posted though.
fourstar
damn i wish i could do that kind of shit, so awesome
I Made Your Mom In GMod
I think you should do full lowrider line-up with the Slamvan, Voodoo, Remington, Tornado, Savanna and the Blade all in one pic with custom paint and Hyds. tongue.gif That'd be amazing! thumbup.gif
Neon™
CF=Awesome.
Bawk2
QUOTE (Heli Pilot Lazz @ Jan 27 2005, 11:56 PM)
I think you should do full lowrider line-up with the Slamvan, Voodoo, Remington, Tornado, Savanna and the Blade all in one pic with custom paint and Hyds. tongue.gif That'd be amazing! thumbup.gif

That would take him days
pixeljunkynz
That would take me months. But a cool idea, if I had the time, I'd love to.
JStormz
i'm liking the reminington. Oh and one question, have you ever thought about doing an NRG500
Jester
yea man this stuff is really good, look forward to seeing more
I Made Your Mom In GMod
My friend Matt (matthew_charlton2004@yahoo.co.uk) says 'How about a slamvan with gold bullbars, thunder and lightning paint job and roof lights, oh yeah and fog lights.' He also says ty.
Mekstizzle
i got an idea:
model a slamvan with the bonnet/hood lifted up, so basically u would be making an engine for it.
u could make the slamvan have a chrome V-12 or something...

P.s: remington look's like it will be really good thumbup.gif
pixeljunkynz
JStormz - I have thought about doing the NRG-500, but all it's good for is stills, because I'm not going to model a rider. Cars a good because u can tint the windows and an animation still works.

Heli Pilot Lazz - I've done some gold rims and changed all the chrome-trim to gold, but it looked really ugly.

Mechanicalistic - Good idea, but I don't have the time sorry, to do the engine bay properly, it'd take about as long as it would to do a whole new car.

Some random pics,
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
Bigger
GTA:Crusader
HAHAHA.......thats hugely awesome
Neon™
Last one...holy piss.

And the old GTA's...awesome.
Neon™
I made it my background, with a bit of my own flavor in the border. I'll post it/PM it to you later, now off to a dance.
Bawk2
I proclaim Pixeljunkynz King of The Graphics Disscussion Board.
pixeljunkynz
IMPORTANT

Check this out...

Completely unrelated to the SlamVan.
QUICKTIME MOVIE
DuPz0r
haha, that golf ad is funny.
The robot dancing LOL
Slamvan_Matt
QUOTE (pixeljunkynz @ Jan 29 2005, 12:41 AM)
JStormz - I have thought about doing the NRG-500, but all it's good for is stills, because I'm not going to model a rider. Cars a good because u can tint the windows and an animation still works.

Heli Pilot Lazz - I've done some gold rims and changed all the chrome-trim to gold, but it looked really ugly.

Mechanicalistic - Good idea, but I don't have the time sorry, to do the engine bay properly, it'd take about as long as it would to do a whole new car.

Some random pics,
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
Bigger

bad luck about the slam van "i'm lazzes friend matt" by the way

could you try it with the paintjob, and foglights, but with dark blue shaded windows. Hydaulics. umm maybe with uhh.... and engine sorta pokin' through the bonnet???

diespam.gif van lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.