Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFO! FOUND!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
hyro
user posted image
hyro
^^ dats real
XxdrownedxX
thats not real.
hyro
looks real to me
BHZD11
QUOTE (hyro @ Nov 6 2004, 07:49 AM)
user posted image

user posted image
Elliot
What is the point of people saying "If you see a UFO/Yeti/Whatever then post evidence - pics, don't just say OMG I've seen a UFO" - AND THEN, when someone does do it everyone just jumps on them and shouts BULLSHIT!!!!!
SwordFish
dude how fake can that be ... nice try tho tongue.gif :\
BHZD11
QUOTE (Elliot @ Nov 6 2004, 08:22 AM)
What is the point of people saying "If you see a UFO/Yeti/Whatever then post evidence - pics, don't just say OMG I've seen a UFO" - AND THEN, when someone does do it everyone just jumps on them and shouts BULLSHIT!!!!!

Because we aren't morons and we can spot OBVIOUS fakes

both his Loch Ness pic and this one are so sad they can't even be considered laughable...if you for a second think this or the Loch Ness pic are real then you should be banned from the internet for being so gullible
Nightcom
C'mon. Stop your annoying disruptive posting.
Snowman
LOL, that's even worse than the Nesse one! laugh.gif
Anton
thats even worse than the loch ness monster topic u did
Wallstreet_kid
THIS IS THE SAME FUCKNUT WHO POSTED THE LOCHNESS SHIT!!! HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSE TO TRUST THIS IDIOT?!?!?!? bird.gif bird.gif bird.gif
Elliot
QUOTE (BHZD11 @ Nov 6 2004, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (Elliot @ Nov 6 2004, 08:22 AM)

Because we aren't morons and we can spot OBVIOUS fakes

both his Loch Ness pic and this one are so sad they can't even be considered laughable...if you for a second think this or the Loch Ness pic are real then you should be banned from the internet for being so gullible

Sorry, hadn't seen any of his other threads.
Blackmage53
user posted image
Johnson
QUOTE (Blackmage53 @ Nov 6 2004, 12:03 PM)
user posted image

you actually took time to make that!!

what a sad life you must have.

Pic does look fake but bluddy hell, was there a need to make that!
KraZeDWolF
Poor try of a fake, stop wasting your time man. Look at the left hand edge of the screen sleep.gif Its been edited so badly it just cant be taken seriously!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.