Nov 5 2004, 11:43 PM
1. I am tired of seeing "BIGFOOT IN MA HOUZE!!11" everywhere on this board. From now on, all bigfoot topics will be locked.[/b]
2. Don't start BS rumors here. If you do, possible automatic suspension. (depending how big it is)
3. Please provide proof of your find. This would include pictures, instructions and movies.
4. Make sure no one else has found your findings. The search tool is useful you know.
5. Anti Idiocy Guide: Due to overwhelming numbers of tards and tard discussions, here are the following reasons why most topics get locked:
1. Anything relating to Bigfoot or any other stupid conspiracy
2. Repetitive topic
3. Incoherent replies/posts.---[Added]---I, Xtortion, have been seeing a lot of this lately. Posts such as; "lol, cool", "Nice find", "really, lol", "cool, i never knew that", "I'll try it", "Never heard of it, but cool" and so on). Many other mods and I have been to deleting these posts to cut down on the spam. So stop posting incoherent replies and put some substance in your post. Failure to comply with this will result in a warn and your post being deleted or the topic being locked and possibly a suspension.
4. Posting OLD finds.
5. Mission help topics or any other topics not relating to hints and finds.
6. Topic that bears no fluent content.
Also, topics will get locked without warning if they so happen to fall under any of these categories.
Nov 9 2004, 01:35 PM
End of story, they aren't real...you know the deal.
A full scan of the game by Psy, and just recently by myself, shows there is not even a string with "bigfoot" in it aside from the thanks.
NO UFO or BIGFOOT topics at all, or suspension/ban.
Nov 17 2004, 06:55 AM
Please look for an answer here before posting a topic about vehicle locations or import/export side missions.Unofficial Vehicle GuideEDIT:
The above link is broken.... I will try to have this fixed ASAP.
Dec 28 2004, 05:02 AM
The following topics will now be closed automatically upon sight and members creating them/flaming in them will be punished accordingly.
- Anything to do with missions
- "What if" 's
- "Don't you think it would be..."
- "AIM ME"
- "If you need help..."
- NO UFO or BIGFOOT topics at all, or face suspension/ban Including topics saying that bigfoot/ufos aren't in the game.
- Anything about the NEXT GTA (for now, post thoughts/ideas/rumours HERE)
- Favourites topics
Useful guides posted in this forum will be moved to the San Andreas FAQs
section for easy access. Repeat/basic guides will be trashed.Any topic created that is covered in any of the pinned topics will be automaticly closed and the creator will be warned/banned/suspended as the mods and admins see fit. Punishments will be enforced on a sliding scale - first offenders receive warnings, multiple offences gain suspensions.
Jun 30 2005, 12:29 AM
A lot of people here are relatively new to San Andreas, and there are lots of questions and concerns about missions. Before you post anything, please
click this link
. Find the mission you're stuck on and read the walkthrough. If you're still having problems, please be as specific as possible.