Serious Payne - Complete story on Hard
Maximum Payne - Complete story on Old School
Payne In The Ass - Complete story on Hardcore
Part I Complete - Chapters 1-5
Part II Complete - Chapters 6-9
Part III Complete - Chapters 10-14
A New York Minute - Complete New York Minute Mode
The Shadows Rushed Me - Complete New York Minute Mode on Hardcore
Out The Window - Chapter 2, Checkpoint 2 - Kill all six enemies when diving out the VIP window, 6th one is near the top hopping over a railing next to a visible enemy at the very end
The One Eyed Man Is King - Chapter 3, Checkpoints 12 & 13 - Don't miss any sniper shots, you need to do both checkpoints in one go
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Chapter 5, Checkpoint 18 - Kill 7 enemies while flying above the kidnappers
That Old Familiar Feeling - Chapter 4, Checkpoint 8 - Kill all the enemies with the green laser sights shooting into the hallway
Amidst The Wreckage - Chapter 6, Checkpoint 3 - Shoot up all the models in the board room (examine the first one before shooting, if needed)
So Much For Being Subtle - Chapter 7, Checkpoint 9 - Get 9 kills while being pulled up by the chain in the warehouse: 4 on ground, 2 on next level to right, 3 on top level (start with left-most two behind railings and move aim right)
The Only Given Choice - Chapter 10, Checkpoint 5 - Get 8 kills while dangling from the chain in the bus maintenance shop: 3 below you and 5 entering through a garage door in the back
Trouble Had Come To Me - Chapter 10, Checkpoint 11 - Kill all the enemies as the bus drives along
Along For The Ride - Chapter 11, Checkpoint 11 - Kill all the enemies in front of the Visitor Center while riding the zipline. The last one is coming up the stairs near the very end
Sometimes You Get Lucky - Chapter 12, Checkpoint 11 - Get a headshot when the building is shaking. I found this easy to accomplish during the last bit with the heavy gunner right above me
It Was Chaos And Luck - Chapter 13, Checkpoint 14 - Kill at least 6 enemies while riding the pushcart across the room
The Road-Kill Behind Me - Chapter 14, Checkpoint 13, - Destroy all the vehicles on the runway during the final chase
[SECRET] You Push A Man Too Far - Chapter 14, Checkpoint 12 - Don't shoot Becker just let him die on his own
The Fear Of Losing It - Complete any chapter without pain killers. Chapter 1 is good for this
It's Fear That Gives Men Wings - Get 10 Bullet Time kills in a row on any level
You Might Hurt Someone With That - Shoot 10 airborne grenades throughout the game
One Bullet At A Time - Get 300 headshots throughout the game
You Play, You Pay, You Bastard - 100 melee kills throughout the game
With Practiced Bravado - 100 shootdodge kills throughout the game
Colder Than The Devel's Heart - 30 Kills in 2 minutes. Chapter 10, Checkpoint 11 is good for this (bus ride)
A Few Hundred Bullets Back - Use every weapon throughout the game
Past The Point Of No Return - Use 100 pain killers throughout the game
An Echo Of The Past - Find all clues throughout the game
You Sure Know How To Pick A Place - Find all tourists: Chapter 2, Checkpoint 4; Chapter 7, Checkpoints 4 & 6; Chapter 13, Checkpoint 3; Chapter 14, Checkpoint 3
A License To Kill - Find all Golden Gun parts throughout the game
All Of The Above - Finish all single player grinds throughout the game

Multiplayer

Full Monty - Complete one of each game mode including all Gang Wars
Payne Bringer - Kill 100 other players
Max Payne Invitational - Invite someone to play through the in-game contact list
Man Of Many Weapons - Unlock all weapons
Man Of Many Faces - Unlock all faction characters
Deathmatch Challenge - Win a public deathmatch
Grave Robber - Loot a fallen player's body
The Gambler - Win a wager
[SECRET] Sweep - Win all parts of a Gang War
Training Complete - Reach level rank 50
Dearest Of All My Friends - Kill someone on your friends list

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 10:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4