post Mar 8 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #1

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Checkpoint 1
Watch the introduction video. In a flashback, Max is shown at a ritzy cocktail party and talks with Raul Passos. We learn a little bit about the game ahead and some of the people we'll be interacting with. There’s Rodrigo Branco (Max’s boss), his trophy wife Fabiana, and brothers Marcelo & Victor. Things are going fine until kidnappers show up shooting to take both Rodrigo and Fabiana away. Max and Passos take chase. They split up and Max finds his first enemy.

Checkpoint 2
A tutorial begins and shows you what buttons to hit to perform some moves including shootdodging. Enter the apartment and take out the enemies scattered around. There is a piano to play on the right and a pain killer plus magazine to examine on a table back-left. Make sure you go back out into the hallway and find the Golden PT92 part next to the window. Find your way outside and a cutscene will show the last couple kidnappers in a standoff with Raul and others.

Checkpoint 3
Max literally leaps into action and enters Bullet Time. Take out the last kidnapper holding Fabiana hostage as Max lands in a pool. A wet Max runs off to find Rodrigo.

Checkpoint 4
After leaving an elevator Max runs into more enemies. Another tutorial introduces the cover system. Take out the enemies and run ahead. One last enemy will come through the doors and you’re told about the final kill camera. Be sure to go back towards your original cover and find the Golden PT92 part in the corner. Keep moving forward through the level and down the stairs. We end up in a parking garage with a wall of enemies ahead.

Checkpoint 5
Take them all out however you can. They’ll be behind various columns in the area. Run over and activate the garage door (on left).

Checkpoint 6
In the next far right corner is a Golden PT92 part. On the ground near the ramp is a photo to examine. Run up to the next level.

Checkpoint 7
Take out another wave of enemies around the parking area. Max will then see a van being loaded with Rodrigo.

Checkpoint 8
The van takes off so shoot the tires. It crashes and kidnappers exit. Kill them. Walk up to the rear of the van and Rodrigo will bust out of the back, knocking Max to the ground. A couple more enemies will be running in from a distance so kill them before they get Rodrigo. After cleaning house the police arrive (the UFE). They’ll make sure the scene is secure while Rodrigo yells at them. Max is worried about the mess but Raul says he did well. He offers to take Max home. Later we see Max in his apartment not doing so well until he passes out on his bed.

Clues
  • Celebrity magazine on table inside apartment
  • Dropped photo on the ground in parking garage, bottom of the ramp up to the next level

Golden Guns
  • Golden PT92 Parts
    • Far end of hallway outside the apartment
    • Corner of big lobby with columns near windows
    • Corner of parking garage opposite ramp up to the next level

Pain Killers
  • Pain killer on table inside apartment

Interactions
  • Play piano in apartment

Add your thoughts below!

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:29 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4