Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stories, Tell a story
demon
post Oct 27 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

This topic is for stories about things witnessed in the game. It can be something weird that happened, or a story about a big stunt, glitch or whatever that doesn't fit so well in the similar topic for funny quotes and funny episodes.
-------------------------------

I freaking died inside Loco Low Co while selecting color for my car!!! ohmy.gif

I had a Tornado and went to Loco Low to mod it more. Sometimes the car will move when I press the buttons, and the radio station will change when I use the D-pad. I pressed X and held it down for a moment. The car drove forward, out of view. I could no longer hear the motor, it was no longer inside the garage. I felt the gamepad vibrate as if the car had hit something.

These messages popped up:

DOUBLE INSANE STUNT BONUS: $159
Distance: 77.92m. Height: 0.0m. Flips: 1. Rotation: 554 degrees.

INSANE STUNT BONUS: $54
Distance: 21.10m. Height: 2.18m. Flips: 1. Rotation: 418 degrees.

WASTED

- And there was a cut scene showing the car in free fall from the skies, burning. blink.gif

I have done stunts inside a mod garage one or two times before, but this is the first time I die there. The Tornado was not damaged before it happened, so it could not have started burning without being upside down somewhere.

EDIT:
I was taken to All Saints General Hospital (in Market, LS). If I had died in eastern Willowfield where Loco Low is, I should have been taken to the hospital in East Los Santos. So the game must have taken me very far from Loco Low before I died. huh.gif

This post has been edited by demon: Nov 5 2011, 03:15 PM

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
demon
post Nov 28 2011, 05:43 PM
Post #2

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

During a Burglar session in Jefferson, I drove over a drug dealer. The drug dealer got on his feet again, got crazy and ran away shooting in the air. A couple of Ballas on the other side of the street didn't like that so they started to shoot against the dealer, one of the Balla guys had a MAC. The problem was that a police car was in the line of fire, so the cops got out of the car, but because one of the doors was blocked by second car, one cop spawned on the roof of the second car (always looks funny laugh.gif ).
The car with a shooting cop on its roof drove slowly away and stopped in a wall. The cops and the Ballas continued to shoot at each other, as the drug dealer fleed in my direction.

However this street was the border between Ballas and Grove territory (Glen Park), so soon three GSF members arrived and joined the shootout and attacked the police, unknowingly helping the Ballas.
When the two above mentioned cops were dead, the shooting stopped. The two gangs did not fight. The Ballas who just killed the cops then saw me (in the Boxville), and meelee attacked my van. All the GSF members did, was to taunt the Ballas, no action.

A new cop on foot at the other side of the street and a bit away from us, fired a couple rounds at something or someone (not in my direction, and I don't know why). The cop started to run after whatever it was, and the Ballas forgot about me and ran after the cop. I didn't follow them, and neither did the three GSF members.

It's fun to see NPC's live their lives, and gang members behave differently (less aggressive towards rival gangs) when CJ is on a burglar mission.

This post has been edited by demon: Nov 28 2011, 05:47 PM

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 05:06 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4