Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stories, Tell a story
demon
post Oct 27 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

This topic is for stories about things witnessed in the game. It can be something weird that happened, or a story about a big stunt, glitch or whatever that doesn't fit so well in the similar topic for funny quotes and funny episodes.
-------------------------------

I freaking died inside Loco Low Co while selecting color for my car!!! ohmy.gif

I had a Tornado and went to Loco Low to mod it more. Sometimes the car will move when I press the buttons, and the radio station will change when I use the D-pad. I pressed X and held it down for a moment. The car drove forward, out of view. I could no longer hear the motor, it was no longer inside the garage. I felt the gamepad vibrate as if the car had hit something.

These messages popped up:

DOUBLE INSANE STUNT BONUS: $159
Distance: 77.92m. Height: 0.0m. Flips: 1. Rotation: 554 degrees.

INSANE STUNT BONUS: $54
Distance: 21.10m. Height: 2.18m. Flips: 1. Rotation: 418 degrees.

WASTED

- And there was a cut scene showing the car in free fall from the skies, burning. blink.gif

I have done stunts inside a mod garage one or two times before, but this is the first time I die there. The Tornado was not damaged before it happened, so it could not have started burning without being upside down somewhere.

EDIT:
I was taken to All Saints General Hospital (in Market, LS). If I had died in eastern Willowfield where Loco Low is, I should have been taken to the hospital in East Los Santos. So the game must have taken me very far from Loco Low before I died. huh.gif

This post has been edited by demon: Nov 5 2011, 03:15 PM

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
demon
post Nov 6 2011, 09:33 PM
Post #2

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

BITCH!!!

I was driving a Flash and had stopped on the sidewalk outside the Pay'n Spray in Temple.
A harlot asks me if I want a good time, and of course do I want a good time. The harlot take
seat, and I park in the narrow space between Pay'n Spray and the building on the left. The
woman exit the car as soon as I have parked and run away. I think "WTF" and reverse out
to the street in hope to get a new offer, I still want a "good time", whatever that is!

I see where my woman is, she is bying drugs. I am surprised, I thought I was all that she
needed! But, when she is done buying drugs, she turn to my car and sit in on the passenger
side. biggrin.gif

But she has no intentions to be my passenger, she kick me out and drive off!!! I be so very
very disappointed. sad.gif

I have lost my Flash that I had been looking for for a long time before I found it.

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:23 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4