> Stuck in Story, Glitched Game?, >solved
marcus_2617
post Mar 7 2011, 02:33 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,433
XBL Gamertag: marcus2617

There may be some minor spoilers in this, for anyone who hasn't completed the story.

I'm playing through the game again to get the achievement for completing it in under 30 hours, and I think it may have glitched on me. The last mission I completed was "Liquidize the Assets" for Gambetti. I've saved several times and drove around for a while and no new missions are showing up. I realized that after I completed "Blood Brothers", I never got the call from Packie to attend the funeral. I've tried calling every contact in my phone and no one answers, no new missions. I think I may have accidentally skipped over the call from Packie. Since I can't go to the funeral, I can't do the missions for Gerald when he is in prison or anything after that. Should I keep waiting it out, or is there any way to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, finally got the call after about half an hour of driving around. I'm not sure how to delete this, otherwise I would haha.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TreeFitty
post Mar 7 2011, 03:13 AM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

mellow.gif

yeah, there's a lot of waiting in this game. Also for 100% and some achievements you need to let the game register that they happened. fyi to anyone reading this.

Patience. locked.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 08:08 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4