Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GTAIV PC Lag, Problem with game lagging
Markanto
post Feb 27 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,491

I am one of the many with lagging problems in the game. Even with the lowest settings I cannot reach 20 fps. My system has ATI Raedeon 5450 1GB Grahpics, 8 GB RAM, processor 2.7 intel DDR3, so well above specification to play the game.

After instillation the game updated, it was unplayable before then, so I am assuming the latest patches were applied? Or is it worthwhile applying the latest patch?

The problem is control movements are very jerky, particulary in driving or aiming weapons, as might be expected with around 12-15 fps!

Thank you for any suggestions, I have looked through forums but not as yet seen any answer to the issue which has been effective.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Mar 5 2011, 02:20 PM
Post #2

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (Markanto @ Feb 27 2011, 02:25 PM) *
I am one of the many with lagging problems in the game. Even with the lowest settings I cannot reach 20 fps. My system has ATI Raedeon 5450 1GB Grahpics, 8 GB RAM, processor 2.7 intel DDR3, so well above specification to play the game.

After instillation the game updated, it was unplayable before then, so I am assuming the latest patches were applied? Or is it worthwhile applying the latest patch?

The problem is control movements are very jerky, particulary in driving or aiming weapons, as might be expected with around 12-15 fps!

Thank you for any suggestions, I have looked through forums but not as yet seen any answer to the issue which has been effective.

It is definitely worth getting the latest update patches for GTAIV, unless you are wanting to mod your game. Rockstar North have had loads of problems optimizing GTA IV since release, and it's taken them a long time to get any decent patches out. But the newer patches do make a difference to frame rates.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 12:55 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4