DuPz0r
post Feb 25 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I gave in to temptation today and bought it! And I'm glad i did. The campaign so far has been pretty impressive stuff. Not sure about online play yet, but i never liked it on killzone 2 anyway... Also good to see co-op campaign mode offline too.

Anyone else bought this or rented it yet?

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ENVi3
post Mar 2 2011, 03:06 AM
Post #2

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 262

@DuPz0r
Yeah I beat it on Veteran and I guess I will try Elite eventually, but we'll see.
The story was OK, but in a FPS the basic idea is to just shoot your way through and get to another cut-scene, etc.. Some of those cut-scenes obviously tried to be exciting but they were just kind of awkward. But the campaign game play itself was pretty fun. I like how they changed it up from normal shoot-your-way-through to other stuff like stealth and focusing on different weapons and vehicles, etc. The ending sucked ... It really just kind of ended abruptly and they tried to leave a off with a cliffhanger too.

With that being said, most people buy FPS just for the Online mainly, and so far that's been pretty fun except there are some pretty bad balancing issues. It's not uncommon to see a 9vs4 or a 5vs2 game. It sucks and I know I joined a game once and it put me on the team that already had the most people. Operations is tons of fun, but there's only 3 maps for that game mode currently =/

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 12:48 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4