> Mubarak Resigns
Heartless
post Feb 11 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #1

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

Is this a good thing? Doesn't this just create a vacuum to be filled with Islamic Fascists only concerned with invading Israel? I'm guessing, 10-15 years from now, if Egyptian government is replaced with a Muslim leader, we will see another conflict [Egypt] with Israel. The guy might have been a little corrupt with money, and he might have oppressed political rivals to remain in power, but he worked diligently for peace in the Middle East, wiped out their debt and, for the last ten years, the Egyptian economy has been rising. I think this is kind of dark moment in their history, but what do you think?

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tranque
post Feb 16 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #2

Trickster

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,061

If you ask me, the US should cut ties with Israel and stop our little addiction to backing dictators in other countries. The "our bastard" idealogy works well if you're an american, but when you're citizens living under the rule of Emperor Bao Dai, Ngo Dinh Diem, Chang Kai-shek, Syngman Rhee, Park Chung Hee, General Chun Doo Hwan, Laurent Kabila, Id Amin, General Sani Abacha, Francisco Franco, General Humberto Castelo Branco, Marco Vinicio Cerezo Arévalo, Roberto Suazo Crdova, Anastasio Somoza, General Suharto, General Hugo Banzer Suarez, Reza Muhammed Shah Pahlawi, Augusto Pinnochet, Fuglencio Batista, PW Botha, Saddam Hussein, Muammar al-Qaddafi, Rafael Trujillo, Porfirio Diaz, Morena Noriega, Anwar Al Saddat, Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier, Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier, King Abdulla, etcetera, etcetera, you tend to have differing views on who should rule your country. We need to cut this shit out and Israel needs to refrain from expanding and begin acting less imperialistic and more diplomatic.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 05:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4