IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Did Driv3r have the most realistic car crashes?, Driv3r car physics?
GTA_SA
post Jan 20 2011, 05:54 PM
Post #1

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,338

Hi there

For those that played Driv3r, does anyone here think the now long gone Driv3r game had one of the best car crash effects on the PS2 and even the Xbox consoles?

There was Burnout 3, though I never did play it.

The game was a flop, but does have some praise, if only a little. I think far too many got worked up about it not being like GTA. But that's history now.

Anyone here can think of any games that had good destructable physics? vehicle only ones?

--------------------
President lamar's attack on the cherokee Indian tribe in Texas in 1839 was a stupid mistake, but distrust and violence existed on both sides. Texans, Mexicans and Natives all competing for the land of Texas.

"in a state[Texas] noted for strength"~JFK

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
asthenia
post Jan 20 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #2

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Driving physics - No. The best physics I've seen on cars in a free-roam game is GTA IV. Not perfect, but oh so fun and close enough to the real thing.

As for the damage models, DRIV3R is still at the top spot for me. Not because they were the best, but because watching a car explode was so spectacular! You can do some really cool things in GTA IV with your car, but the things I did to cars in DRIV3R were amazing.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 04:50 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4