DuPz0r
post Jan 7 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Here's a nice little comparison of the PSP-GO (Right) and the yet to be released PSP-Xperia (Left).

Inside the PSP Go-esque device (see a side-by-side above!) is a Qualcomm Adreno 205 GPU, a "likely" 1GHz Snapdragon QSD8255 CPU, a 1,500 mAh battery, a 854x480 resolution 4" display, a 5 megapixel camera, 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, a microSD slot, SIM slot, micro-USB connectivity, and more. The phone is packing a "PlayStation Pocket" app, though it's not clear what games it will support. Is the PlayStation Phone a PSone phone, leveraging the software emulator written for PSP and PS3, or will it run PSP1 games? While Sony continues to do the world's worst job of keeping a lid on things, we'll keep guessing at the ultimate feature set of the PlayStation Phone. Bounce on over to Engadget for vids and specs on Sony's big secret.

Source:
Joystiq

My question is this: What do you think of the idea? combining phone and portable gaming console?

I personally think it's great. I love playing games, and especially on the move. The PSP is my favourite portable console. I still have my original PSP-Phat(1000) which i still play even now. The fact i already had a PSP put me off the idea of getting a PSP-Go. But now they've combined the phone and the PSP, i think this is something perfect for me. Also i haven't bought a new phone in about 4 years, and i don't own an android smartphone or an iphone.

To my understanding though, this psp phone specs will be much more powerful than the original psp... Can someone confirm this? Because i'm thinking they might emulate ps2 games on it...
What do you reckon, GTA-SA on the move?

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Feb 8 2011, 07:23 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 05:19 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4