> Windows Live Sign In Problem
The BS Gamer
post Dec 30 2010, 02:58 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 60,211
XBL Gamertag: The BS Gamer

Hello, I just bought GTA IV PC today and it told me to sign in with my Windows Live ID. I sign into my Xbox LIVE account, and it says it's recovering the profile and what not. The bar doesn't increase and after about 35 - 60 seconds it just disappears. All I can assume is that my profile was downloaded, so it says that the game needs to apply an update. So i agree to that, it downloads, installs, and restarts the game. I go to load the game, and it says I'm not signed in, I figured I just had to sign in, then it pops up with the same sign up or recover profile that happened the first time. I just thought maybe it wouldn't work for Windows LIVE for some odd reason. So I made a new profile. I try signing in to that and it just takes me through the same process. I signed up for Rockstar Social Club as well. I have no idea what to do, can anyone help me?

This post has been edited by The BS Gamer: Dec 30 2010, 02:59 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TreeFitty
post Dec 30 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I assume you have decent internet (good speed, doesn't drop connection constantly, etc). Haven't found anything about Games for Windows LIVE having issues lately. You can try Rockstar Support. They might be able to help you out on the technical side of things.

Good luck and welcome to iGTA!

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 10:30 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4