> camera tracking test, 1st test with some new software
ctlfreak
post Dec 16 2010, 07:03 AM
Post #1

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 671

This is the 1st test i did. its by far not perfect. i did almost no post work aside from dopping a generic grain on there which in hind site i should have tweaked cause it makes the model jitter to much. i also got lazy and used no track markers so the floor plane is not perfect and the object moves a touch irregular at times. I am gonna do a real test with markers and will prolly redo the render to shoot for a more realistic scene and add a better reflection map on the table

3d camera tracking test

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ctlfreak
post Dec 18 2010, 06:47 PM
Post #2

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 671

@DUP

Well turns out reading the enclosed documentation should have been my first step, damn manly hormones have me trained to ignore instruction manuals. Turns out you can get a clean track off poorly lit footage by jumping thru a few hoops and taking the video and adding a high contrast effect before importing to Boujou. the track is now perfect. I doubt I will re render the model anytime soon, between the radiosity and occlusion it was taking about 8 mins per frame at 315 frames i cant tie my comp up like that for some tests. i will re do another test tho now that i have a better idea of what to do to get cleaner results.

Now ive gotta figure out my workflow to get nuke boujou ae and lightwave to properly communicate.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 01:20 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4