IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Red Dead Revolution?, Why am I only just now hearing about this possible news?
Kuwong
post Dec 2 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #1

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 870

Late to the ball, so sorry if this is known, but seems some guy drunkenly spoke about doing technical work for a game called Red Dead revolution. Now the article states this was the name for Red Dead Redemption prior to it's official name (never knew that either) but makes me think, is it the third game with that title, or a third game, just Revolution is the place holder name until they think of an even cooler word beginning with R?

Red Dead Revolution

Apologies if this is know, old, or proven to be fake. First I've ever heard of it, and it got me excited. slash worried, as I don't know if a new Red Dead game could outdo the story of Redemption. That story was amazing. Hope it doesn't go the route of GTA with the same story just rehashed for each new instalment.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Marney1
post Dec 11 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #2

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

Well we didn't get to ride with John's old gang when he was a baddy so it's possible they could make a new Red Dead game based on those times. I'm not sure I'd like to see another Red Dead though because RDR is an absolute classic (already) and should rest in it's place as THE cowboy game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Dec 11 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 11 2010, 11:52 AM) *
Well we didn't get to ride with John's old gang when he was a baddy so it's possible they could make a new Red Dead game based on those times. I'm not sure I'd like to see another Red Dead though because RDR is an absolute classic (already) and should rest in it's place as THE cowboy game.

Agreed, after its success I doubt R* will forget about the series.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 06:00 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4