IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Casual aim and glitches, are these things really that bad?
skoaluser
post Nov 17 2010, 01:16 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 59,779
PSN Name: skoaluser

i have used every aiming style on red dead. and the easiest one to use has to be casual. i know some consider it "cheating" but come on. the damn thing doesnt even target other players as easily. if anything it makes some game modes harder not easier.

another thing is glitches. speaking from the standpoint of a person who uses glitches a lot to complete challenges. i find them amusing. but sadly enough some people find glitches as a way to cheat. well that is why there are other sessions and private sessions to join. i think the people using these glitches should not use them to attack others. but rather just to have fun. why not kill officers or people in your own posse. i think people need to grow up. its only a game.

This post has been edited by skoaluser: Nov 17 2010, 01:22 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
skoaluser
post Nov 17 2010, 01:39 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 59,779
PSN Name: skoaluser

well that's not very nice now is it. im not disabled. just not as good as others. some people don't have the worry of caring about how others think of them. that's me. i could care less. i just wanted to talk to some intellectual people about their styles in gaming. apparently i haven't found that yet.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 16 2010, 07:33 PM) *
Aim is one thing. Using glitches is kind of different. There will always be the "hardcore" players that despise all of that even though some have used them.

edit: I use casual cuz I'm not that good in RDR. smile.gif

thank you. finally someone who realizes what casual aim is. it is an option for those of us who may not be as good. or just simply dont want to be that addicted "hardcore gamer"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 04:34 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4