post Oct 26 2010, 01:18 PM
Post #81

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

hey me too... i am on the hunt for wonderglue for the reapair kits... and now that i am looking for them, i can't find them anywhere!! black mountain wasn't hard at all... then again, i am level 18 biggrin.gif... i kicked ass all the way up the mountain... my "all-american" marksman carbine is the shit!! i freed raul but, i sent him off to wait at he lucky 38... he's a funny mother fucker... the only characters i have left to recruit is arcade gannon and lilly... and i plan on heading up to jacobstown soon too... maybe he'd like to hear the good news about what i did at black mountain laugh.gif...

and i too also have mark II combat armor... although, i don't really like the look of it... i am hoping i can get my hands on something better soon...

has anyone tried to take veronica to the brotherhood's bunker yet? it sounds like she was running away from them and i am afraid i might stir up some trouble heading back there... maybe i'll just bring boone or something... i kinda want to work on the brotherhood questline at the moment...

EDIT: has anyone tried digging up graves yet?? i can't find a shovel at the moment or i would!! i hear there are some treasures buried with those bodies... i need to check it out... let me know where you find a shovel, if you run into one...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 26 2010, 01:36 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 26 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #82

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I remember Chet in Goodsprings having a shovel for sale. I've also seen them lying around in some places, but I couldn't take them, like they were a prop or something.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 26 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #83

i'll check that out then... supposedly there are good items and even unique weapons hidden in grave sites...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 26 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #84

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2010, 01:13 PM) *
I remember Chet in Goodsprings having a shovel for sale. I've also seen them lying around in some places, but I couldn't take them, like they were a prop or something.

I got my shovel from Chet, but I have seen them for sale in other locations. I have bought them all and made my shovel worth over 75 caps. Boom.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 26 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #85

lol, boom... speaking of boom, did you visit the boomers yet?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 26 2010, 09:09 PM
Post #86

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Holy shit, I love this game so much. Just had to drop by to say that.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 26 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #87

hang out in this topic while your playing then... i love reading about what other people are doing in the game biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 27 2010, 12:29 AM
Post #88

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

I dig up graves all the time. Have had a shovel since the first days. Gotta have it.
There are notes, ammo, and other stuff that lead to other things.

Going forward from Goodsprings, I hope you all have the speech skills,
and have gone up above Goodsprings north to the the Khan camp.

What a trip.

Not only can you get a great quest, but a side quest from a drug maker.
He is the coolest talker in the game. Sold him my dope recipes and more.
They invented words here, no shit, they are that cool.

Khan Longhouse:
If you speech the Khan Papa, and his henchmen, you get a great quest.
That will allow you to speech some dudes and chicks in his staff.
When it's all done, you can watch them execute a Legion agent.

--------------------------------

Anyway, moving forward to the prize:

XP EXPLOIT...I think...

I've tested the mission at Helios like 3 times.
Fail - Retry, fail, retry......

Finally came up with a positive karma route.
Problems were originally, the negative karma results.
So I re-load as usual. Re-try. But this time, I scored.

After turning on the dish, enter number 5 option.
That will enable power for emergency services, essentially all of the wasteland.
That is going against what the retard scientist 'Fantastic" says to do.

When I went back to the normal scientist, not "Fantastic",
and told him that I overloaded the power grid, he gave me

multiple stimpacks, doctor bags, and 300+ XP

Then, after leaving, I returned, and he gave me same.
Then I speeched him, and he gave me same.
Then I asked him again, and he gave me same.

Then I hit Level 20.

This appears to be a glitch for unlimited 300+ XP.

If you selected to enable power to the entire wasteland,
he is eternally grateful, and will give you 3 stimpacs, 2 doctor bags, and 300+ XP.

This is like the Sidney glitch of Fallout 3 where she will give you her special gun over and over again.

He gives you 300+ XP over and over again. You can level up multiple times in less than 2 minutes;

If you choose to use that exploit. I backed off after Level 20 because it is an obvious glitch........

This post has been edited by §ynch: Oct 27 2010, 12:35 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 27 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #89

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Shit, now I'm tempted to go back there just for the Doctor's Bags. Those things are great money.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 27 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #90

i would back off too... you'd be facing stronger enemies, armed with shitty weapons and armor laugh.gif... at least, early on perhaps... it could be a way to glitch your way to a cheap ass level 30 trophy but, i am not one of those kinds of guys...

i did cheat my way with some trophies in fallout 3 by saving before i leveled up to those specific numbers... 8, 14 and 20 i do believe... but looking back on it, it was pointless laugh.gif... i played to level 20 numerous times...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Oct 27 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #91

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

shitski. I'm just entering the RobCo facility....

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 27 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #92

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 26 2010, 05:01 PM) *
lol, boom... speaking of boom, did you visit the boomers yet?

Nope. Haven't really heard about them in game at all either.

Finally made it into New Vegas last night. I'm fucking overwhelmed with tasks. Go here, find this person, get this thing and then come back here and I will have more shit for you to go and get. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying every minute of it, but for fucksake there is alot going on. Everyone I meet needs me to do something for them. Of course I say yes, but I think I am going to have a playthrough where I kill everyone who asks me to do something they could just do for themselves. In most of the "hello, nice to meet you, can you go save the world for me?" quests, there is a "go fuck yourself" reply about not having time or not wanting to do their bitch work.

Sorry for griping. I just didn't see much combat last night, except when I went exploring/scavenging down south - mostly hunting Radscorpions, Ghouls and XP. Other than that, I spent the majority of the time on fetch quests associated with the Crimson Caravan, The Gun Runners, The Van Graffs, the Kings and the assholes at the Atomic Wrangler. I got the quest last night to find the sexbot for the AW and while I haven't found it yet, I did have the merchant in Freeside program the holotape that is going to make the robot a total slut. All of the fetch quests are well written and usually very entertaining, I was just overwhelmed last night. I still have a list of people, food processor parts (WTF?), and causes of why shit is happening to find; aside from the storyline quest.

As far as the storyline goes, I've made it into the Lucky 38 casino and I've gotten my awesome penthouse sweet. I have to say, it's one of the most luxurious places I've seen in all of Fallout. It's pretty fucking huge. I am going to try and fill the entire bathroom with all of my Dino toys. That means I have to go get them all out of my shithole motel room in Novac. Anyway, I haven't done any of the Mr. House missions yet, just spent some time exploring New Vegas. I'll probably take care of more of my fetch missions before getting too hands on in New Vegas. Plus, I need to boost my speech skills heavily, so I'll probably spend some time leveling up tonight. I might go try and fuck with all those Deathclaws north of Camp Golf.
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 27 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #93

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 27 2010, 04:24 AM) *
I might go try and fuck with all those Deathclaws north of Camp Golf.

If they're not enough, try the ones in the quarry. I like killing baby deathclaws.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 27 2010, 12:56 PM
Post #94

most of the quests are "fetch this" or "kill this" quests... and when you ask them why they can't do it themselves, they give you that bullshit line of already doing too much and not enough time, when you clearly see them standing around doing nothing, with no one even in their shop... i've learned to accept that kind of mentality though from fallout 3 an GTA... it's just a staple of open world games...

fuck a deathclaw... i hope i go all the way through my current game without ever running into one...

fisto activate!! i love that robot's voice, it sounds like ernest p. worrell laugh.gif...

i think most of you are catching up to where i left off with the main story... i am currently on the hunt for the platinum chip, which is no longer in vegas... i could of passed a speech check with benny but i said fuck it... now i have to run half-way across the map to chase him down... i won't even tell you where he is, that's a real spoiler biggrin.gif... i've been dicking around, doing other things ever since i opened up the "wild card" quests... i've been trying to get good with the numerous good factions out there and doing their quests... once i finish up with the brotherhood and possibly check out the kahns (in which i know i am hated) then, i'll get back to the main storyline...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 27 2010, 01:03 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Oct 27 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #95

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 27 2010, 01:56 PM) *
i think most of you are catching up to where i left off with the main story... i am currently on the hunt for the platinum chip, which is no longer in vegas... i could of passed a speech check with benny but i said fuck it... now i have to run half-way across the map to chase him down... i won't even tell you where he is, that's a real spoiler biggrin.gif...

Yeah, I'm pretty much at the same point as you, bOnEs. I've done a few of those wild card quests just to gather some extra xp, although I have no intention of going that route in the story on this file..

At the moment I'm up in Jacobstown. I just finished "Guess Who I Saw Today" but somehow totally missed the Oh Baby! super sledge. Really need to go back and pick that up..

I rarely posted in the Fallout 3 thread, even though I've put a shameful amount of hours into that game. sleep.gif I'll try to contribute a little more this time around...

This post has been edited by GLC: Oct 27 2010, 04:47 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 27 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #96

wow, analog and GLC appearing out of the fog!! biggrin.gif...

but yea GLC, i've been knocking out the side stuff in the wild card quests like befriending the various factions... that's what i am working on right now, periodically checking back in with yes man to inform him of my progress... lol, how cool is yes man?! i love that guy!!...

i am thinking that jacobstown is my next destination... it's a toss-up between jacobstown, the brotherhood quests, or exploring another vault... i am still recovering from my adventure into vault 34... at least i got a badass weapon while i was down there, even though i have yet to finish the quest attached to it... i am still re-stocking up on supplies to finish off the vault...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Oct 27 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #97

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

I've already done the Platinum chip quest. A few quests after it I just did other quests. I've done all the quests I can do for The Kings and The Brotherhood of Steel.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 27 2010, 09:19 PM
Post #98

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 27 2010, 05:56 AM) *
possibly check out the kahns (in which i know i am hated) then, i'll get back to the main storyline...

Man, the Khans are real close to Goodsprings in Red Rock Canyon, glad I met them early. The drug maker is the coolest dude.

Major (+) karma for giving him your drug recipes, plus he is just hilarious to talk to.

The quest for Regis is great, and you want to break the Legion-Khan alliance early as possible.

I am pretty sure that making friends with them is the way to pass the Boulder negotiation, but haven't passed it yet.

Red Rock Canyon is their area when you start a new game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Oct 27 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #99

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 27 2010, 06:22 PM) *
but yea GLC, i've been knocking out the side stuff in the wild card quests like befriending the various factions... that's what i am working on right now, periodically checking back in with yes man to inform him of my progress... lol, how cool is yes man?! i love that guy!!...

Hah, so far he's my second favourite behind No-Bark Noonan. Lily in Jacobstown probably completes the top 3 for me.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 27 2010, 06:22 PM) *
i am thinking that jacobstown is my next destination... it's a toss-up between jacobstown, the brotherhood quests, or exploring another vault...

I think I'll head back to the brotherhood soon, since dealing with that NCR ranger and earning the right to leave the area without my head exploding I haven't been back. I'll also do a little vault exploring, I've only had a very brief look through 21.

I'm finding the side quests pretty overwhelming. There were only about 15 altogether in Fallout 3, but at one point in New Vegas I've had 19 quests open....that's after discovering 35 locations o_O

I received an e-mail from marney while I was typing this, seems he's whoring his latest Red Dead forum. Fag. This is relevant...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 27 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #100

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (§ynch @ Oct 27 2010, 05:19 PM) *
I am pretty sure that making friends with them is the way to pass the Boulder negotiation, but haven't passed it yet.

I just pulled it off with my speech skill, if I remember correctly.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

35 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 04:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4