post Oct 9 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #1

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

since this is nearing release, i figured it could use it's own topic...

well i got a chance to play the multiplayer beta last night, one of the benefits of being a playstation+ member biggrin.gif, and so far, it's not all that good to be honest... they were only featuring one mode last night called "wanted" where you try to locate and kill another player blending into the crowd... and if you do anything to blow your cover, like killing that person or running in the open, you'll become a target yourself and be hunted down by other players, and breaking their line of site and hiding is the only way to lose the bounty on your head, which is damn near impossible to do in the small confined spaces of the beta...

i played this mode about a half dozen times and started to get extremely bored with it... supposedly there's another mode called, "alliance", which i would like to check out but, i am not as excited about it as i might of been had the "wanted" mode been more fun... i don't know, right now it feels like a cheap tacked-on mode for the sake of adding multiplayer to an already stellar single player experience...

trust me, i am sure the single player game will be fun as hell... i am just not so sure about the multiplayer just yet... and i am probably months away from actually checking this game out and playing it... i don't see myself buying this game at all... after not playing ACII after i beat it 100%, i don't want to waste my money on purchasing another AC so soon... i think i'll just rent this sometime next year...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 9 2010, 04:11 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ViceMan
post Dec 6 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

I only discovered the fun of using the poison dart gun in Brotherhood, I had no idea it made them go apeshit in ACII. I didn't even know it fired darts, I just thought it was some poison tipped hidden blade. And I think you have to first kill some Borgia captains to get the maps that unlock the war machine missions, there are four of them in total.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Dec 6 2010, 08:57 PM

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- bOnEs   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Oct 9 2010, 04:09 PM
- - Massacre   Definitely getting it, but definitely not getting ...   Oct 9 2010, 04:59 PM
- - JamieMilne   played the multiplayer beta on ps3, its really goo...   Oct 11 2010, 12:01 PM
|- - bOnEs   QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Oct 11 2010, 08:01 AM...   Oct 11 2010, 01:22 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   This game is on my "post-Christmas" list...   Oct 11 2010, 02:44 PM
- - bOnEs   yea, it's just too soon... i mean, ACII came o...   Oct 11 2010, 03:03 PM
- - Massacre   It basically an expansion. It's not part of th...   Oct 11 2010, 05:04 PM
|- - Stoic Person Eater   QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 11 2010, 01:04 PM) ...   Oct 11 2010, 08:27 PM
- - Massacre   The main rumor for the third game is feudal Japan,...   Oct 11 2010, 08:44 PM
- - Jaeger   Japan sounds cool. Sooner or later, we're goi...   Oct 12 2010, 09:44 AM
- - bOnEs   yup... but with brotherhood, they seem to be takin...   Oct 12 2010, 01:09 PM
- - Massacre   Rome is the only city in the game, but it consists...   Oct 12 2010, 04:40 PM
- - ENVi3   I got the multiplayer beta too, but I couldn't...   Oct 14 2010, 11:36 PM
- - Stop! Dahmer Time!   Bah! Way too soon, even if this is just a glor...   Nov 3 2010, 11:59 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   You know there are spoiler boxes, asshole. Use sp...   Nov 30 2010, 06:51 PM
- - Flea   Theres plenty of reviews out there, read them if y...   Nov 30 2010, 07:01 PM
|- - Stoic Person Eater   QUOTE (Flea @ Nov 30 2010, 02:01 PM) Ther...   Nov 30 2010, 07:47 PM
- - Massacre   I think poor grammar and wording might have had mo...   Nov 30 2010, 07:06 PM
- - bOnEs   this game is probably my first rental of next year...   Nov 30 2010, 07:33 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   I just picked this up today by exchanging a copy o...   Dec 3 2010, 04:41 PM
- - ViceMan   As someone who only bought and completed ACII abou...   Dec 5 2010, 08:26 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   God, I hate everyone on this site. I just got th...   Dec 6 2010, 03:42 PM
|- - ViceMan   QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 6 2010, 03...   Dec 6 2010, 06:40 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   I just got the mission from Leonardo - haven't...   Dec 6 2010, 08:35 PM
- - ViceMan   I only discovered the fun of using the poison dart...   Dec 6 2010, 08:56 PM
|- - Stoic Person Eater   QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 6 2010, 03:56 PM) I ...   Dec 6 2010, 09:03 PM
- - ViceMan   I think they just appear after a few missions, loo...   Dec 6 2010, 09:45 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   Yeah, I finally found him after completing the mac...   Dec 7 2010, 01:40 PM
- - ViceMan   Yes earning money isn't exactly difficult in t...   Dec 7 2010, 07:39 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   I have Aconite, wasn't sure how I got it; but ...   Dec 7 2010, 07:46 PM
|- - ViceMan   QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 7 2010, 07...   Dec 7 2010, 08:10 PM
- - bOnEs   finished memory block 2 yesterday... the game seem...   Jan 19 2011, 03:52 PM
- - Massacre   Wait until you get to the Romulus Lair in the cryp...   Jan 19 2011, 07:00 PM
- - bOnEs   i didn't even get into any of the notoriety st...   Jan 19 2011, 07:47 PM
- - Massacre   Have you seen the Spartacus TV show? That needs a ...   Jan 19 2011, 07:57 PM
- - bOnEs   i saw half the first season... it was pretty good ...   Jan 19 2011, 08:06 PM
- - Massacre   I think almost all of the tailors are shut down at...   Jan 19 2011, 08:23 PM
- - bOnEs   i liked the crimson red with a splash of yellow......   Jan 19 2011, 08:47 PM
- - Massacre   I'm not even to the brotherhood part yet (I st...   Jan 19 2011, 09:28 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   You can dye your recruits clothing, but once they ...   Jan 19 2011, 11:25 PM
- - bOnEs   hmm, ok then... i will roll with my brothers in wh...   Jan 20 2011, 05:16 AM
- - Stoic Person Eater   I've spent a lot of time going around opening ...   Jan 20 2011, 05:02 PM
- - bOnEs   yea, i keep getting side-tracked in brotherhood, w...   Jan 20 2011, 05:33 PM
- - bOnEs   lol, i am at the leonardo quests right now in the ...   Jan 23 2011, 05:35 AM
- - Massacre   I haven't played in over a week. I need to get...   Jan 23 2011, 05:43 AM
- - bOnEs   HA!! two recruits are now ready to be swor...   Jan 23 2011, 07:32 AM
- - bOnEs   ok, beat this game tuesday night... while the jour...   Jan 27 2011, 07:49 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 08:41 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4