> What DON'T you want for GTA 5?
Marney1
post Sep 17 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

We all seem to have ideas for what we 'DO' want for the next GTA but what would you like to see left out?

For me, I'm tired of the total domination of the skies by limitless rockets raining down from helicopters (MP TBoGT) - I'd like to see limitless rockets left out. Maybe if you had to resupply it'd give a more even playing field for everyone.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bOnEs
post Sep 22 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #2

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

1) i don't want my phone ringing off the hook with friends wanting to hang out every 5 minutes... if you have 5 friends, they don't all need to call once a day... it should be a rare thing, like if they haven't heard from you in like a in-game week... the DLC episodes friends never called, which to me was a little strange... they still need to call, just not as often as they did in IV...

2) i don't want the cops to recognize me as soon as i turn the corner... i want them to have a sort of radar that registers at like 70% efficiency... if i drive past a cop in a car fleeing a scene where i murdered someone, i don't want the cops to instantly recognize me just because you drove past them... there should be variables like how fast you are driving, if traffic is kind of hiding me, if there's a traffic distraction in front of the cop, etc...

they did do this system right though in the fact that if i flee the scene in a car not recognized by the police, i can get away at a distance... but as soon as i get close, they spot me... cops don't regularly look at drivers of other vehicles when looking for suspects... they usually look for them on foot, or the vehicle you were last spotted in...

3) i don't want to amass a huge amount of money with nothing to spend it on... give us some businesses to purchase, make the main character a bit of a real estate entrepreneur who wants to make his money work for him... the lost and damned gave johnny a small amount of money, which worked to an extent but, again, there was nothing to spend it on except for more weapons...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Stevie Wonder   What DON'T you want for GTA 5?   Sep 17 2010, 08:23 PM
- - Massacre   I've said this a thousand times, I don't w...   Sep 17 2010, 10:07 PM
|- - NukaLurk   QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 17 2010, 06:07 PM) ...   Sep 18 2010, 09:35 AM
|- - TwoFacedTanner   QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 17 2010, 05:07 PM) ...   Sep 19 2010, 04:01 AM
- - TreeFitty   Fuel tanks in cars. Fuck that.   Sep 17 2010, 10:18 PM
- - Jacko   No achievements and trophies. I fucking hate them.   Sep 18 2010, 08:30 AM
- - TreeFitty   ^lol I absolutely do not want the same online ran...   Sep 18 2010, 09:10 AM
|- - DuPz0r   QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 18 2010, 09:10 AM)...   Feb 24 2011, 11:05 PM
- - cuda is your boi   i don't want any more shit pc ports. christ, ...   Sep 19 2010, 02:08 AM
- - Strickland Banks   Asian gangs. Interest flops when I hear about the...   Sep 20 2010, 12:02 PM
- - El-Nino   Jews. - - - - - oh and maybe motorbikes that have ...   Sep 21 2010, 07:44 PM
- - bOnEs   1) i don't want my phone ringing off the hook ...   Sep 22 2010, 04:32 PM
|- - TwoFacedTanner   QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 22 2010, 11:32 AM) 1) ...   Sep 22 2010, 05:21 PM
- - bOnEs   yea, i get that a lot... 4) i don't want to d...   Sep 23 2010, 02:56 PM
- - Strickland Banks   Damn TFT beat me to it.   Sep 24 2010, 09:40 AM
- - JohnByng   I hate being chased by cop copters in the city and...   Sep 29 2010, 06:19 PM
- - JonnyCanonFodder   I don't want my car to plow through people and...   Nov 23 2010, 01:30 PM
|- - Marney1   QUOTE (JonnyCanonFodder @ Nov 23 2010, 01...   Nov 23 2010, 04:59 PM
- - Tranque   I do not want to accrue money like a Saudi Sheik a...   Nov 23 2010, 05:09 PM
- - alooper21   hell, most people get to say what they want, which...   Feb 19 2011, 10:19 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 08:04 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4