Hardcore Ottoman
post Aug 13 2010, 07:21 AM
Post #1

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Was fucking awesome! Midnight showing. Out for the night, so, discuss.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 16 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

If you don't know, Scott Pilgrim is a series of comic books that were made into the movie. I read the first book back in the day, but when I realized there were going to six books, I said "Fuck it." It's a novel idea and the comic/movie are full of nostalgic videogame references.

I'm not going to see it in the theater, but I'll get it on-demand one night when I have some extra weed laying around.

QUOTE (Chainsaw Fellatio @ Aug 15 2010, 01:08 AM) *
Eat shit. Truth is the story was garbage, I just hyped up the best part about it. Fuck the rest.

So you went to a midnight showing for it? You must have been pretty excited about it. Douche.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 05:26 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4