IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Liberty City Metropolitan Police, GTA 4 Xbox 360 Police Clan (Europe Only)
LCMP Clan
post Aug 7 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,856
XBL Gamertag: LCMP Clan

Liberty City Metropolitan Police

LCMP is a police role playing clan for GTA 4 on the XBOX 360, it is based in Liberty City, however we play using the British Metropolitan Police as a template. The reason for this is because we only cater for European players, I have been in clans such as this before and they work brilliantly, however the main problem was that they work on a American time frame. So while they were setting up patrols for 6 o’clock there time, it was 2 in the morning for me and other players who operate on a GMT time frame. Also there were connection problems due to the distance.

So my friend and I decided to create a similar clan for European players, but we decided that if we were going to create our own clan then we would have to re-think the way we were going to run things. So due to the fact we are both British, we decided to use the Metropolitan Police as our template. We believe this is the right direction for our clan due to the fact that our player base will most likely be in the UK. Also it would set us apart from other clans who role play in a similar way.

On the night my friend and I decided to move forward with this idea and turn it into reality we made a few guiding rules. These rules are as follows.

• If you are a European player who speaks English, you are welcome to join.
  • We reserve the right to deny acceptance to non English speaking players.
  • We reserve the right to deny acceptance to non European players.
  • Racism on any degree is PROHIBITED in LCMP.
  • We will follow the Template of the Metropolitan Police as accurately as we can.
  • We will play maturely and sensibly, in a way that is fun for all members.
  • Our rank structure will be fair, with chances of advancement for all contributing members.

During the next few weeks we will be working to improve the forum, create a website, implement a command structure, implement all the necessary regulations an come up with the LCMP Handbook that will hold all the information on how we operate and will act as a guide for our members. We will also be working on a training programme and other a few other fine details yet to be decided.

For those who don’t know or have never been in a Police Clan before, we operate in team dethmatch and have two sides, the Police and the Criminals. The Police have many sub units, such as armed response, aviation, plain clothed unites as well as the regular officers. The reason for the different groups is to insure that the police can be flexible and prepared for whatever the criminals may be doing. The criminals have the responsibility of keeping the police active with different scenarios, anything from domestic assault to human trafficking. The criminals may also be required to take on the role as the Ambulance or Fire service in situations involving injured or trapped persons.

You may ask how we do this, well the game is set so the voice chat is on proximity, so the police can talk to any criminals as well as there own team. We also use the mobile phones so we don’t have lots of conversations going on at the one time. Also one member of the police acts as the dispatcher, he/she is the person who receives all 999 calls and dispatches units accordingly, it is also there duty to keep records such as warrants, criminal history etc.

If you are interested in joining, fill out an application forum here:
http://www.emailmefo...xVETJfQ78950Dec

This post has been edited by LCMP Clan: Aug 7 2010, 08:04 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TreeFitty
post Jan 4 2011, 11:57 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

The link in the first post is messed up. :-/ No other contact info for him either.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 04:03 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4