IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> iRD Multiplayer Event #2 (PS3), August 2nd, 6pm (EST) 11pm (GMT)
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #1

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

EVENT DETAILS
Kick back and have some fun with fellow PS3 forum members for an hour of gaming goodness. From Shootouts to Bag Games, it's all fair game. So grab your guns and sign up by posting in this thread! Friendly Freeroam shenanigans usually happens afterword so, if you have the time, stick around after the hour. Maybe some Co-op stuff could occur as well.

PARTICIPATING MEMBERS
bOnEs
DuPz0r
ViceMan
JamieMilne
TreeFitty
x-M1K3-

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 29 2010, 05:49 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 28 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #2

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Again, work the next day, i'll stay for an hour.

Actually... I just remembered i'm off for two weeks. I'll be on dis byatch all night bwaaai.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Jul 28 2010, 08:37 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 28 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #3

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

im in, hopefully i dont get disconnected again this time
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 28 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #4

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

yes for now

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 28 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #5

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Sweet. I was waiting for someone to get off their arse and start a thread. Us lot a so lazy.

Nice one b0nEs.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
x-M1K3-
post Jul 29 2010, 04:47 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,804
PSN Name: x-M1K3-

I'll play. PSN is x-M1K3-
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 29 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #7

you know, you can take over if you want to dup biggrin.gif... i'm more of a follower than a leader, lol...

i can't stick around after the hour is up though... there's this hot wing eating contest taking place monday at 7:30... i literally got them to delay the competition just so i could attend this multiplayer event laugh.gif... it's a competition between two of the guys on the softball team and the whole team is going to be there... i wasn't going to go but, since they delayed it just for me, i feel obligated to attend now... sorry...

also, MIK3, add me on PSN and i'll send the invite once we get started... be sure to be there at the time indicated... last match two new members said they'd attend but, they never got online, and we haven't seen them since...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 2 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #8

event is tonight... if just a few of us show up, we can do some co-op'n or something... or we can join a public server and team up and play against other people in team gang matches... we'll figure something out biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 2 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #9

Still Standing
Group Icon

I don't mind what we end up doing tbh. Oh and b0nEs, save me some hot wings, i love spicy chicken wings!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 2 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #10

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Going to go practice, cause y'know, it's been like 2 hours since I last played.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 2 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #11

i haven't played since the last event...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 2 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #12

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 2 2010, 08:15 PM) *
i haven't played since the last event...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 2 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #13

Hustler

i haven't played in ages either lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 2 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #14

yea, i'll be rusty fo sho... but, i really don't give a fuck... something tells me it's just going to be us 4, and maybe three if it keeps kicking jamie out like last time laugh.gif... i think its going to be a co-op kind of event, just a hunch...

EDIT: lol, i forgot to submit it to the website... lol, it's still advertising the july 12th match laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 2 2010, 09:00 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 2 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #15

Hustler

i really hope it doesnt kick me out, it doesnt do it any other time, i thought it was something to do with who ever invited everyone in last time , there connection lol i dont know,
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 2 2010, 09:08 PM
Post #16

well, i'll stop inviting you if you keep getting kicked out laugh.gif... i'll have dupzor invite you or something if that happens... add him just in case...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 2 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #17

Hustler

looks like im not getting into free roam sad.gif its just constantly stuck on the loading screen, does this after ive not played it for a while ?@
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 2 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #18

Still Standing
Group Icon

Where you guys at?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Aug 2 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #19

Hustler

im on, it just wont load into multiplayer for me, its stuck on the red screen with the revolving bullet chamber saying free roam
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 2 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #20

Still Standing
Group Icon

WTF, The co-op match started then it said Mission failed, Game over - All other players left the game. I take it i got kicked! Looks like i'm having an early night!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 06:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4