Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> [HELP] gta san andreas
craig1690
post Jul 28 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,794

Hey guys i have recently downloaded gta SA and i played for like 5 mins installed 1 mod then i tried connecting my ps3 control up too my pc but it fucked up my pc and i ad too format so im on my pc its just been formatted and i have copied the gta SA folder ffrom my usb pen onto desktop and when i try opening it it just comes up with the loading thing on the mouse then itdissapears i ave no idea how this happened so i have a cd for GTA sa with the cracked game on it i try intsalling that all goes well but then i click on the icon it loads on the mouse then the game doesnt load this is really anoyying i hope you guys can help
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Weasel
post Jul 29 2010, 04:52 AM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Where to (Buy) Download:
Direct2Drive
SteamPowered

Rockstar Warehouse boxed PC games:
http://www.rockstargames.com/warehouse/
I got my replacement disc through Amazon.com for 10$US.

MODDING:
QUOTE (radioman @ March 21 2010, 18:34)
It also depends on if you have V1, V2, or V3(the Steam/D2D Version), V2 is the only copy that is sold today, as of June of 2006 to be exact, so there is a good chance that you have a V2 game, as thus is why Mods crash the game. .Img mods do not work on V2, and some other mods are very tricky to get to work on V2-However, Script mods are the easiest to get to work on V2, as I have used a few script mods on my V2 game and it went very well. Just a heads up.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 11:11 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4