Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Safe Houses and garages/spaces
GTA SA fan
post Jul 19 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,860

Do you think GTA 5 will have as many safe houses as GTA San Andreas had?

Do you think safe house garages/spaces in GTA 5 will still have limited parking or unlimited (if you have a garage/space that is big enough to store 10 vihicels, would you be able to store 10 or will there be a limit of 2 or 4 like past games)?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 19 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #2

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (GTA SA fan @ Jul 19 2010, 06:29 PM) *
Do you think GTA 5 will have as many safe houses as GTA San Andreas had?

Do you think safe house garages/spaces in GTA 5 will still have limited parking or unlimited (if you have a garage/space that is big enough to store 10 vihicels, would you be able to store 10 or will there be a limit of 2 or 4 like past games)?

If they are going for the "rags to riches" story again i'd like at least one mansion with a garage for a few cars - maybe 4 or so, and a couple of parking spaces out front to show off your most prized and hard-earned cars to the neighbours.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 19 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #3

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Well obviously unlimited parking isn't gonna happen. But it will depend on the size of the safe-house. As Vice said above, a mansion would accommodate more parking spaces. So I'd like 4-6 cars to save. A small flat would only really give you one space in real life, if any. But I'd like at least two like in GTAIV.

Safehouses should be a place to save and sort out your attire and weapons. So it doesn't bother me how many there will be, just as long as they look nice as i'll be spending most of my time there if i keep going back to save. I didn't like the grotty flats in GTAIV. The two apartments were ok, but not that nice.
I really liked Salvatore Leone's mansion in GTA3. That would be a nice style safehouse.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 19 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 19 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Well obviously unlimited parking isn't gonna happen. But it will depend on the size of the safe-house. As Vice said above, a mansion would accommodate more parking spaces. So I'd like 4-6 cars to save. A small flat would only really give you one space in real life, if any. But I'd like at least two like in GTAIV.

Safehouses should be a place to save and sort out your attire and weapons. So it doesn't bother me how many there will be, just as long as they look nice as i'll be spending most of my time there if i keep going back to save. I didn't like the grotty flats in GTAIV. The two apartments were ok, but not that nice.
I really liked Salvatore Leone's mansion in GTA3. That would be a nice style safehouse.

I'd like something like the El Swanko Casa from VC - not immensely huge, but quite big. But obviously with an accessible interior. Some little place of solitude in the bustling city, walled off from the outside world.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 20 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #5

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jul 19 2010, 09:23 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 19 2010, 08:37 PM) *

I'd like something like the El Swanko Casa from VC - not immensely huge, but quite big. But obviously with an accessible interior. Some little place of solitude in the bustling city, walled off from the outside world.

Yeah, that sorta reminds me of the Bel Air estate from Fresh Prince.
If it is set in Vice City, then i'd like something like this:

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Jul 27 2010, 07:34 AM
Post #6

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

I just want garages that won't make your cars mysteriously disappear.
SA was pretty cool because it had more than enough spaces, so I'd like something like that.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 09:32 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4