IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> i love SA. i really do, but...
post Jul 19 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,709

... am i the only 1 that played the new gen GTAs, came back and played this and thought, "Wow. these were great graphics in 2004"..? idk, i love this game and its my fav in the series but ignorance was kinda bliss (before i played the IV series).

This post has been edited by gamingismylife: Jul 19 2010, 01:37 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
emperorjj1
post Jul 29 2010, 03:15 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,667

lol ive yet to play IV but as far as graphics goes on the pc version i still think they are pretty badass. the ps2 and pc default arent awesome but set the pc to high res and everything else and gameplay looks awesome (movie scenes are crap thou)
Achievements

+Quote Post
lllLSDlll
post Sep 20 2010, 05:58 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 14,621

i must of complet san andreas to 100% at least 5 times, i love this game, when i saw gta 4 releace on console i was OMG i run to the store and buy the ps3 and gta4, it must of cost me close to 500$ back then and i play less then 8 hours... am not kidding, there is so much dust on my ps3 i dont even want to look at it until grantourismo 5 ( its better be good or i go get my baseball bat ).

anyway yeah grafic are realy old the texture are abismal but man when you see those character talk in each mission its so perfect that it make you forget all about those bad grafic and sinc you right into that game.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 08:05 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4