DuPz0r
post Jul 16 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

So 3DTV's are now available and the PS3 will soon be updated via firmware from Sony to make games compatible with the TV's. the 3DS is coming out, and i'm pretty sure microsoft will soon be jumping on the bandwagon. I have a few questions i would like to hear answered from you all.

My big question is this, will you guys be buying a 3DTV in the near future, and do you think this will revolutionize gaming? Obviously 3D has always been around since before we were born. It's only now we're able to experience good quality 3D like you get at present day cinemas, but from your own home.

How do you think it will look playing a game in 3D rather than watching a move. The frame rate in games are much faster, allowing our eyes even sharper details to take in. What sort of games do you think will look good in 3D? FSP, Racing, Sports, Fighters?

Here is a list of PS3 titles that have been confirmed at E3 that will support 3DTV when the firmware is released.

Gran Turismo 5

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Super StarDust HD

Pain

Wip3out HD

Mortal Kombat (new TBA)

Crysis 2

Tron:Evolution

Shaun White

MotorStorm: Apocalypse

NBA 2K11

Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

So there looks like a healthy line-up being created for release. What games will you be looking forward to playing in 3D?

And my last question is, Do you hate the idea of 3D gaming, if so why?

Great, this should hopefully start an interesting convo!

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jul 16 2010, 08:38 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:13 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4