Post #81

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Did you disable autosave? It should save automatically after you go into the fade, I think. But the console versions are weird, I don't know what the menus are like.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 18 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #82

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

it's saved right in front of the final confrontation so, i am stuck there unless i reload my save way back at redcliffe village... is this a glitch or is morrigan the wrong choice for this??

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 18 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #83

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

She should be able to do it. I'm not sure what's wrong.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 18 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #84

fuck... i guess i'll journey there again and save right in front of the castle and see if it works this time... i really need to make it a point to save a hell of a lot more often than i do... i tend to get pissed when my save file is from hours ago and i just made a mistake i'd like to re-do... happened quite a few times on my first file...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 18 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #85

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

Just to be sure you know: There is no point in sending her into the fade. The fade is a vehicle to obtain the blood mage class if you happen to be a mage. Otherwise, save yourself the hassle and kill Connor yourself. Or, the best option, go to the circle and have them do it for you. Depends how much of an asshole you want to be really.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 18 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #86

i saved the circle on my first playthrough... on my second, i let isolde be the sacrifice but, then i couldn't kill the demon with morrigan so, if this happens again, i will just kill connor...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 18 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 18 2010, 05:45 PM) *
i saved the circle on my first playthrough... on my second, i let isolde be the sacrifice but, then i couldn't kill the demon with morrigan so, if this happens again, i will just kill connor...

I mean to say, after you save the mages (not the templars) you can do Redcliffe and when the time comes to deal with connor you can go ask Iriving for a favor. He'll expel the demon and give you the good ending.
Killing Isolde or Connor will give you a massive decrease in affection from Alistair. Unless you don't care that is.
Going into the fade is only there for Mage characters to gain the blood mage specialization. If you get it, go to the Circle quest and you'll see a dramatic change in the end result.
You can hire the blood mages into your army, however, Wynne outs you as maleficarum and you have to kill her and every person in the tower. You can also hire the blood mages if you're an assassin too, without killing everyone else at the end.

I hope that's clear.

--------------------

The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 18 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #88

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Damn, I wish I'd tried that on my Blood Mage. Might start a new one now.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 18 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #89

i had wynne enter the fade on my first playthrough... i tried to convince irving to do it but, he wouldn't...

i'm playing an evil file right now so, the killing options sound good to me... i mainly wanted to try and be neutral with connor but, i will kill him if morrigan can't kill the demon... and yes, i know you get the blood mage ability from entering the fade but, i am not playing as a mage anyways... at least, not yet biggrin.gif... blood mage is my next file...

EDIT: whew, thank the maker... when the game loaded up, i skipped through the whole "reason with the demon" part to see if i could attack... sure enough i could... i don't know what happened last night, most of the buttons on the remote stopped working or something... i still don't know why i couldn't attack but, now i can and i am now past that part, sitting at camp, arguing with allistair laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 19 2010, 12:57 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Aug 19 2010, 03:53 AM
Post #90

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I don't really care for rpg games that remind me of SNES style games.. i'm not Japanese and i don't really care for the art style. I haven't seen screens or anything, but dragon age sounds Japanese, and that's reason enough for me to stay away.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 19 2010, 04:04 AM
Post #91

it's more of a diablo style dungeon crawler than a JRPG with a lord of the rings feel to it... and gruesome as well... it's kind of why i am playing it... japanese RPG's can go to hell and die... this is a western one, made by the same folks behind dungeons and dragons and the mass effect series...

there's no need for level grinding, you gain plenty experience just running through the story... there are random encounters but, they only appear once, in between your journey from point A to point B... and sometimes not at all... it's more casual if i must say, especially on casual mode...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 19 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #92

Group Icon

No, I think my biggest complaint is that you don't gain enough experience or gold. Don't know how many reloads came about just because of a random encounter or that one mage I couldn't see. And even when you have enough gold, they aren't leveled enough to use the items. Frustrating.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 21 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #93

Group Icon

Few months later... I'm still playing it.

I loled hard at, "We gets ta ransack your corpses"

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 21 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #94

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

That is magical.

For me, nearly anything Oghren says makes me laugh. He's my favorite character, no doubt.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 21 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #95

Group Icon

Dog, Oghren and Sten. Sten is kind of a bitch and takes offense to everything. Pussy.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 21 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #96

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

If you take Sten into the Circle Tower with you, when you find him in the Fade, the other Qunari are cooler than him. So they basically hook you up with the biggest bitch in their whole race. The Qunari from the DA2 trailer looks badass.

Also, when I started my super evil City Elf Rogue, I killed Dog for the first time. Tugged on my heartstrings a little, to be honest. It's weird how you get attached to some characters.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 21 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #97

Group Icon

Did you know... there is a point in giving Dog gifts? It allows him to find super secret items in the dialogue menu at certain points in the map. I could do a lone wanderer thing, but I can't kill Dog. I just can't do it. Everyone else? Express train to hell.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 22 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #98

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Yeah, I really appreciate getting filthy pantaloons. As does Leliana, if I remember correctly.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 22 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #99

Group Icon

He can also find Duty and a Piece of Wood.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 22 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #100

this current file i'm working on has crashed twice now in the last couple of days... i lost about 30 minutes yesterday, and an hour two days ago... it's the little things like that are keeping me from plowing through my rogue file... each time it has done this, it's pissed me off enough to leave the system turned off... i am barely moving through this file, unlike my warrior one where i couldn't put the controller down...

sten is a bitch... i swear, it doesn't matter if am making good or evil decisions... if i am not trying to go after the archdemon (which i can't because i have to do all these sidequests before the landmeet) then i am not pleasing him... i gave him a couple of gifts that shot his approval rating up extremely high but, every conversation and every decision i've made since then, his approval rating goes down... the only time i remember it going up is when i told every person i encountered in redcliffe that they had to fight the incoming demons... other than that, he bitches and whines about every decision... what a pussy... when i get ohgren, i'm leaving sten back at camp...

zevran is a tough cookie to please too... in conversation, even when i am flirting... i need to find some gifts to please him before i lose him on a random encounter in denerim.... i want to keep him in the party...

othwerwise, this file is kind of fun being a sassy bitch... but, some of the decisions i make don't seem very evil at all... especially my current quest of getting the urn... i am going to ruin the urn but, why would i go through all the trouble of finding it, only to ruin it?? i should of listened to sten and just left this place alone...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:37 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4